* * * * - 6 votes

The NEW Pre-Order Bonuses Thread

#91 LegacyGamer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   120 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

LegacyGamer

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Bravo!

Subscribed

#92 Ionotropic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1810 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

I think this was mentioned before it was official, but here it is:

http://www.gamestop....n-worlds/110062

LOZ_LBW_bonusLG.jpg

#93 Ionotropic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1810 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

http://www.gamestop....1#bonusFeatures

710x330_pkmn_poster.jpg

710x330_pkmn_timeline2.jpg

#94 ragingst0rm6   Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain. CAGiversary!   2171 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

ragingst0rm6

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

Also posted this in the CE thread.

Pre-order Beyond: Two Souls at GameStop and get a free upgrade to a Special Edition with bonus Steelbook and other items.

(Picture is from the Steelbook thread, which is apparently from GameStop?)

Beyond_SteelBook_F_SELG.jpg?utm_source=l

The steelbook Special Edition will feature the additional “Advanced Experiments” playable scene. In this scene, you’ll test your rapid problem-solving skills as you guide Jodie and the mysterious entity Aiden through a series of tough training missions. Over the course of 30 minutes of additional play, you’ll determine your ability to use your brain while keeping an ice-cool head in high-pressure situations — all while helping Jodie and Aiden collaborate to solve puzzles.

Here is what you can expect in the special edition:

• Exclusive Steelbook Premium Packaging
• Extensive Behind The Scenes Video Features
• Soundtrack
• Dynamic PS3 Theme
• PSN Avatar Pack
• GameStop exclusive 30-minute playable additional scene DLC

#95 gravel   Meh CAGiversary!   1678 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

I got an e-mail from Wal-Mart.  Apparently they have a free Iron Patriot figure with Lego Marvel Superheroes:

8696417588_ec1f7c6f5f_o.jpg

#96 htz  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

Battlefield4Tin2_bonusLG.jpg

Purchase Battlefield 4 Premium and get a GameStop Exclusive Tin!
Get the Gamestop Exclusive Collector's Tin when you purchase Battlefield 4 Premium.

http://www.gamestop....4 premium,28zu0

#97 Jaashua   BANNED CAGiversary!   2144 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

Lame it will just be microsoft credit, which I already have enough of, but I want that tin.

#98 jholden3249   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   252 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

jholden3249

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

Some of these have been mentioned, but here's a nice tidy list of some Wii U and 3DS pre order bonuses.

Wii U Pre Order Bonuses

Sonic Lost World

*** pre order anywhere for exclusive Deadly Six Edition

Watch Dogs

*** pre order at Gamestop for exclusive Palace Pack

*** pre order at Amazon for exclusive Signature Shot Pack

*** pre order at Target for exclusive Bloom Agent Pack

*** pre order at Best Buy for exclusive The Breakthrough Pack

Assassin's Creed 4

*** pre order at Gamestop for exclusive Black Island Pack

*** pre order at Amazon for exclusive Hidden Mystery Pack

*** pre order at Best Buy for exclusive Lost Treasures Pack

Batman Arkham Origins

*** pre order at Amazon for $10 promo credit (in addition to $10 price cut)

*** pre order at Best Buy for collectible steelbook case

3DS Pre Order Bonuses

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate

*** pre order at Amazon for $10 promo credit

Pokémon X/Y

*** pre order either X or Y at Gamestop for exclusive 28'' x 22'' double-sided poster

*** pre order both X and Y at Gamestop for exclusive 36'' x 8'' Pokémon Timeline Print

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

*** pre order at Gamestop for exclusive Zelda: Oracle of Seasons eShop code

#99 Gsmack1   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

Battlefield4Tin2_bonusLG.jpg

Purchase Battlefield 4 Premium and get a GameStop Exclusive Tin!
Get the Gamestop Exclusive Collector's Tin when you purchase Battlefield 4 Premium.

http://www.gamestop....4 premium,28zu0

Anyone Know if this is available in stores yet

#100 Zolor23   Hey there. CAGiversary!   2971 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

GS gives the tin at time of pick-up.

#101 ragingst0rm6   Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain. CAGiversary!   2171 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

ragingst0rm6

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:39 AM

GS gives the tin at time of pick-up.

I got mine when I made the pre-order, so some stores have it already.

and FYI, it is Metalpack (like Mass Effect 3), NOT a Steelbook.   :wall:

#102 Gsmack1   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

Ok thanks I'll have stop by an check my store

#103 Jaashua   BANNED CAGiversary!   2144 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

My store says it's at time of pick up.

#104 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1630 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Also Hometown Story comes with a dragon plush from

Amazon  with Red/Pink Plush

Gamestop with Green Plush

#105 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1630 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

Also forgot this Vita game

Ys: Memories of Celcate Silver Edition

Amazon:

Includes a 3-CD collection of music spanning the history of the franchise, cloth map detailing the lands of Celceta, logo-emblazoned compass, Adol's Travel Journal containing adventuring strategies and artwork, all within exclusive commemorative package

#106 Ionotropic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1810 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

Also forgot this Vita game

Ys: Memories of Celcate Silver Edition

Amazon:

Includes a 3-CD collection of music spanning the history of the franchise, cloth map detailing the lands of Celceta, logo-emblazoned compass, Adol's Travel Journal containing adventuring strategies and artwork, all within exclusive commemorative package

Appreciate your work, but this type of offering belongs in the Official Collectors Edition Compilation Thread, not in the preorder bonus thread.

Also hoping that the OP can wikify this thread, which will help reduce duplicate entries.

#107 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1943 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

Anyone ever preorder something from Bandai's website?  Do they pull the money from your account right away or when it ships?

I wanna get that Naruto 3 Full Burst with Figures.  I like them :-D

#108 Miada   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

I'm seriously considering pre-ordering Beyond even though that means I have to go to Gamestop to get all that nice stuff with it. I really hate dealing with their shitty employees / customer service, but we'll see. So, I have a question...does the game come in the metal packaging, or does it come in the regular case, and the tin is included as an extra in case you want to put the discs in there instead? Just wondering.

#109 Disp0sable13   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   329 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Disp0sable13

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

anything on assassins creed 4 yet? im really curious as its one of the only things im preordering for the rest of the year.

#110 PrinnyOtaku   二人の秘密の基地 CAGiversary!   3311 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

PrinnyOtaku

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

Anyone ever preorder something from Bandai's website?  Do they pull the money from your account right away or when it ships?

I wanna get that Naruto 3 Full Burst with Figures.  I like them :-D

I haven't been charged yet for my order.

#111 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11271 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Woah I forgot about that. 10$ more aint bad for the figures. Still hate Sasuke's stupid sexy pose

#112 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14185 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

Each retailer gets a 2nd download pack of challenge maps for Batman in addition to Deathstroke. GS gets Black Mask, & BB gets Robin. Not sure about AZ, WM, Target, etc.

GS gives you double XP the first weekend on BF 4 preorders (they label that as an exclusive so I assume it prints on the receipt?)

GS also has a pack for CoD: Ghosts that is a Ghost (the character from the older CoD games by IW) MP skin & double XP first weekend.

GS has a set of exclusive weapons/outfits for South Park beyond the pack all preorders get. Seems to be based on the famous Fun Time w/Weapons episode from a few years back.

#113 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14185 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

I'm seriously considering pre-ordering Beyond even though that means I have to go to Gamestop to get all that nice stuff with it. I really hate dealing with their shitty employees / customer service, but we'll see. So, I have a question...does the game come in the metal packaging, or does it come in the regular case, and the tin is included as an extra in case you want to put the discs in there instead? Just wondering.

We'll know for sure later in the week but I bet that is the actual game case and it doesn't come with a regular one. Since it says "packaging" I bet that's it as when it's just an add on they'll say something like free Steelbook with purchase like they did w/Ni No Kuni & FIFA 13.

#114 Jaashua   BANNED CAGiversary!   2144 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

What the hell is a "Metalpack"?

#115 DWulf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   291 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

anything on assassins creed 4 yet? im really curious as its one of the only things im preordering for the rest of the year.

Gamestop: The Black Island Pack

Captain Morgan's favorite ship sank off the coast with a full load of legendary sailing equipment. Explore the Black Island and retrieve these items that the pirates have been desperately searching for.

The Black Island Pack includes:

• The dark and dangerous treasure-hunting quest: Black Island.
  • The deadly Black Ship.
  • Legendary silver flintlock pistols used by Captain Morgan.
  • Valuable multiplayer items including Captain Morgan's costume, picture, and title.

Amazon: Hidden Mystery Pack

The Hidden Mystery Pack, which includes: the adventurous treasure-hunting mission: Mystery Island , Stede Bonnet's ship, and outfit. Pre-order for any platform and receive an Amazon-exclusive illustrated digital fable

Walmart: Sacrificed Secrets Pack

Uncover Captain Drake's lost treasures, including golden flintlocks and cutlass when exploring the exotic Sacrifice Island. The Sacrificed Secrets Pack includes:

• Treasure hunting mission: Sacrifice Island
  • Captain Drake's dual wield swords and pistols
  • Drake's outfit
  • Other valuable MP items such as Drake's picture, title, and relics.

Best Buy: Lost Treasures Pack

The Lost Treasures Pack, which features the Ivory Wheel, Spyglass Relic and other items to help you customize your ship and enhance your multiplayer experience.

Target: Trove of Mysteries Pack

Contains the Iron Wheel and the Astrolab Relic

#116 Miada   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

We'll know for sure later in the week but I bet that is the actual game case and it doesn't come with a regular one. Since it says "packaging" I bet that's it as when it's just an add on they'll say something like free Steelbook with purchase like they did w/Ni No Kuni & FIFA 13.

Thanks so much for your response. I like the steelbook art better! :)

#117 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14185 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

What the hell is a "Metalpack"?

Crappy Chinese metal tin that EA, Disney, & other companies use when they don't want to pay the premium for an official Steelbook.

#118 Ryuukishi   My ambitionz az a Ryder CAGiversary!   11143 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Best Buy: Lost Treasures Pack

The Lost Treasures Pack, which features the Ivory Wheel, Spyglass Relic and other items to help you customize your ship and enhance your multiplayer experience.

Best Buy also has a $10 gift cert with purchase, if you're in Gamers Club Unlocked or whatever they're calling it now.

#119 bossman   Like a Boss CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Ubisoft has all of the pre-order bonuses on their AC4 site.

http://assassinscree...hase/index.aspx

#120 Kazaganthi   Blue Rogue CAGiversary!   1947 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Crappy Chinese metal tin that EA, Disney, & other companies use when they don't want to pay the premium for an official Steelbook.

If you ever had trouble taking a game out of the spindle, it was a Metalpack I'm sure. Never had a problem with Steelbook. The Metalpacks have extra plastic that hold the disc in, making you feel like you'll snap the disc trying to get it out. Once you safely remove the disc I suggest taking a nail clipper and removing those extra plastic knobs and the spindle should still hold the disc fine, just not a death grip.