* * * * - 34 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

#9841 ckc4043   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1982 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

What is the chance of cancellation if I ordered the back-order item actually? I ordered both acceptable and good condition of the CE. But the good condition is back-ordered. The acceptable one is instock. I am confused What I can do now. I prefer the good condition but If I cancel the acceptable. I am afraid the good conditon is cancel because of the oos.

#9842 sheppard2jt   I heart CAG CAGiversary!   118 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

sheppard2jt

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

Damn, I knew I should have stopped at Best Buy and grab some Kindle cards on the way home.

Ah well I'd rather have the Mario Luigi set anyway.

Do you get BBY RZone points for Kindle Card purchases?  Never thought of that.

#9843 DealSeeker2U   Seize the deal! CAGiversary!   9124 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

DealSeeker2U

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

Do you get BBY RZone points for Kindle Card purchases?  Never thought of that.

Not if you buy them using a gift card as was the intention I am assuming.

Spoiler

#9844 DealSeeker2U   Seize the deal! CAGiversary!   9124 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

DealSeeker2U

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

What is the chance of cancellation if I ordered the back-order item actually? I ordered both acceptable and good condition of the CE. But the good condition is back-ordered. The acceptable one is instock. I am confused What I can do now. I prefer the good condition but If I cancel the acceptable. I am afraid the good conditon is cancel because of the oos.

That is a tricky one. I am not sure how it will end as in the back-ordered item will ship or get cancelled. Folks have had success and failure. You can order both and just keep the good one if it ships and cancel / return the other one if it is not to your standard.

Spoiler

#9845 sheppard2jt   I heart CAG CAGiversary!   118 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

sheppard2jt

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Not if you buy them using a gift card as was the intention I am assuming.

No, as a regular purchase...like if I use my BBY Credit Card to buy Kindle cards, I'll get the 5% back from points?  If so, I'm never buying from Amazon directly again! 5% off everything via Bestbuy sounds great.  I'd already been buying PSN cards from Target with Redcard for that same reason, but never thought about points accrual from BBY.  Sorry if off-topic for this thread.

#9846 DealSeeker2U   Seize the deal! CAGiversary!   9124 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

DealSeeker2U

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

No, as a regular purchase...like if I use my BBY Credit Card to buy Kindle cards ...

Then you will get the points.

Spoiler