* * * * - 62 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#3751 wohlstand   Banned Banned   125 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

wohlstand

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

Well guys Hoax/Hax isn't replying to my mags about what has happened since an hour ago. Anybody know what I should do?

dont leave negative feedback to warn others because you will get retialiation feedback and it will be removed.

i would suggest posting his info and details , if he is still talking to you, to get more info, but you should have the birthdate of the account so you can reset it and kick him. 

#3752 PancakesAreLove   CAG Chef CAGiversary!   5545 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

PancakesAreLove

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Hey if any regulars want a tomb raider phantom for free pm me. I need to get rid of it so boosted can deactivate.

#3753 ShadowLombax   Banned CAG Veteran   518 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ShadowLombax

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

dont leave negative feedback to warn others because you will get retialiation feedback and it will be removed.
i would suggest posting his info and details , if he is still talking to you, to get more info, but you should have the birthdate of the account so you can reset it and kick him.

Well he changed the email address and I have no idea whom the original host is :(

#3754 Cak   Back again CAGiversary!   719 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Well he changed the email address and I have no idea whom the original host is :(

You said he's changed the email? You get an email from Sony with the new email.. why don't you try to log in with it?  Post the original emails here and the host just might turn up and claim them.

#3755 mark77  

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

Hey if any regulars want a tomb raider phantom for free pm me. I need to get rid of it so boosted can deactivat

Can i take it, please?

#3756 Síocháin Zum Subete   Banned Banned   1929 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Síocháin Zum Subete

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

How easy is battlefield 4 to get in to? Compared to Call of Duty? 

I've tried Battlefield 3 and felt I was out of the loop most of the time. Is Battlefield 4 more noob friendly?

I just got it and I feel kind of retarted trying to understand whats what

#3757 vashtheowner   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   539 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

vashtheowner

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

How easy is battlefield 4 to get in to? Compared to Call of Duty? 

I've tried Battlefield 3 and felt I was out of the loop most of the time. Is Battlefield 4 more noob friendly?

It's pretty much like battlefiield 3, it just takes some time to get used to. 

#3758 ShadowLombax   Banned CAG Veteran   518 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ShadowLombax

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

You said he's changed the email? You get an email from Sony with the new email.. why don't you try to log in with it? Post the original emails here and the host just might turn up and claim them.

The thing is the person whom I bought it from says the original host only has access to the emails no other reseller does :(

#3759 Cak   Back again CAGiversary!   719 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

The thing is the person whom I bought it from says the original host only has access to the emails no other reseller does :(

I'm talking about the host.. post the emails to the accounts here, and the host my turn up and help you out.

#3760 breakfuss   Malicious Baiter ♥ CAGiversary!   3269 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

Damn, so much drama in the lbc... :rofl:

I just got it and I feel kind of retarted trying to understand whats what

Don't feel bad, I'm right there with you guys.

#3761 iqubal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   284 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

....when did this gameshare thread turn into days of our lives? 

Back on topic, still looking for an injustice ps4 phantom. :-P

#3762 Pravado   RIP Hana Kimura CAGiversary!   3313 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

No PayPal was involved, he wanted to trade his account with $50 for Bioshock & DS3 and he's saying he got confused even though I told him about resells on top of that he doesn't reply for shit and now I'm really starting to regret this.

You sold two games that aren't worth even close to $50 (esp with infinite's BF sale) for that much to a newbie with no feedback, you deserve to be scammed. The golden rule is that you never trade resells to newbies in the first place. Even if you can turn a profit you're potentially screwing over the other resell (in your case, someone who you know irl whose account you somehow got info to and are probably selling without their permission)

Cak and the other guy who are holding pages full of back and forth, both of you shut up and take it to PMs, literally nobody cares and you're just making yourselves look worse and worse. Regardless of who is right or wrong you are derailing a topic from its purpose, mods exist for a reason. It's meaningless feedback in the first place (zaspera has proven that), the only way to gain trust on here is to be a regular who doesn't make dumb posts and contributes to conversation. Prove to us you're not a scammer by showing us that you can contribute to a conversation in an intellectual manner.

And for all you newcomers, since you seem to be in abundance as of late, at least use proper grammar or fully explain what you want or have, or you'll find that most of the thread regulars who know their shit and have money won't want to bother with you. This holds especially true to anyone who is asking how ps4 sharing works. Do a little research, there's no need for laziness. I could look at one ps4 share post and see how it works, why can't you? I can excuse this for people who are polite sometimes, but the number of people asking how ps4 sharing works is ridiculous due to how many posts show directly how it works. I'm much more likely to deal with someone with 0 feedback who can talk about video games all day than someone who has 5-10 positive feedback who is always asking questions that are self explanatory.

Sorry for the anger, but the past two weeks on here is some wild west shit and trades that should only be taking 3-4 posts to complete are now taking 10+. Sick of reading pages full of garbage that doesn't have to do with groups. If you're a noob and don't know how shit works, read the OP or figure it out for yourself based on what people are posting. Things are not that hard to figure out.

</rage>

• Cak likes this

#3763 Cak   Back again CAGiversary!   719 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

....when did this gameshare thread turn into days of our lives? 

Back on topic, still looking for an injustice ps4 phantom.

Is injustice cross buy? I might pick it up for mah Vita. Is Dragons crown cross play/buy? is there a sale still goin on? 

#3764 mark77  

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

Aliens Colonial Marines + Flashback (Plus UK discounted group)

Resells ($4)
1.mark77 (host)

Phantoms ($2)
3.iwarboY

*Comes w/ 14 day Plus trial

All set and ready to go! 

Aliens and Flashback were bought, only games that expires are the ones from Instant Game Collection, 2 weeks remaining. 

Preference for regulars/vets, add yourselves. If you're new, please send me a PM and we'll talk. Thanks!

#3765 iqubal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   284 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

Is injustice cross buy? I might pick it up for mah Vita. Is Dragons crown cross play/buy? is there a sale still goin on? 

I don't believe it is cross buy. Otherwise I would have gotten it on my main as I got a vita too. Would have been awesome!

#3766 Emoney244   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1692 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

Aliens Colonial Marines + Flashback (Plus UK discounted group)

Resells ($4)
1.mark77 (host)

Phantoms ($2)
3.iwarboY
4. Emoney244

*Comes w/ 14 day Plus trial

All set and ready to go! 

Aliens and Flashback were bought, only games that expires are the ones from Instant Game Collection, 2 weeks remaining. 

Preference for regulars/vets, add yourselves. If you're new, please send me a PM and we'll talk. Thanks!

#3767 Cak   Back again CAGiversary!   719 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Hey, Emoney can you vouch for ccxxii22?

#3768 ShadowLombax   Banned CAG Veteran   518 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ShadowLombax

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

You sold two games that aren't worth even close to $50 (esp with infinite's BF sale) for that much to a newbie with no feedback, you deserve to be scammed. The golden rule is that you never trade resells to newbies in the first place. Even if you can turn a profit you're potentially screwing over the other resell (in your case, someone who you know irl whose account you somehow got info to and are probably selling without their permission)

Yeah, you're right. I'm just hoping this guy wasn't REALLY trying to scam me and just got confused or whatever. He even sent me a pic showing the $50 in the account and my username on a notepad (main reason why I felt more comfortable to give the info first)

#3769 KuHLiiDE   Yoko Taro <3 CAGiversary!   1278 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

Holy shit guys how long are we still going to go on about this drama lol. Swear to god some of you are on a man period.

If anyone has a resell of SplinterCell: Blacklist please P.M me. Missed out on the discounted groups last night. BattleField 4 resale would be nice too

#3770 EstonianBeast   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   698 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

EstonianBeast

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

Also giving away Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus For Free. It's an easy and short Platinum (10 hours). Depending on how many people are interested; you guys could just pass the share around.   

Just add yourself if interested:

1. Cak

2. TheCro

3. EstonianBeast

Add more numbers if needed

EDIT: Also forgot, I have to ask the other resell if he is alright with this. Might take a while before any information is sent out to people.

Added myself aswell, was thinking of buying this. Thanks for doing this, whenever this is up for grab, i'd try this out :P

#3771 ClydeShebang   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1332 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

ClydeShebang

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

After reading all that crap I feel I deserve a free share of bioshock infinite...

#3772 ChalupaBatman   Bruce Willy CAGiversary!   4128 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

ChalupaBatman

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:29 AM

Damn, its probably pointless to keep this in my sig then

#3773 ShadowLombax   Banned CAG Veteran   518 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ShadowLombax

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

psgames102@hotmail.com

psgames110@hotmail.com

Looking for the host of these emails PLEASE PM me ASAP

#3774 Trueblade   Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you CAGiversary!   519 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

Holy shit guys how long are we still going to go on about this drama lol. Swear to god some of you are on a man period.

Thanks for the laughs and making my day.

#3775 EstonianBeast   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   698 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

EstonianBeast

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

Hosting another couple groups for these games. I'm really surprised people are charging $10+ for a PS4 phantom with the current prices on Amazon.

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $35

PS4 Resell $13

PS4 Phantom $6 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $6
PS3 Resell $6 EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $3
PS3 Phantom $3

AC4 (PS4 + PS3) $45

PS4 Resell $15
PS4 Phantom $7.50 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $7.50
PS3 Resell $7.50

PS3 Phantom $3.75
PS3 Phantom $3.75

I'll take that other resellable for BF4

#3776 deadpool 3.0   Casual Gamer CAGiversary!   7124 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

deadpool 3.0

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

After reading all that crap I feel I deserve a free share of bioshock infinite...

I feel like I deserve a free share of SSFIV or KOFXIII... Not really, but throwing that out there...

So much darma again it was normal for a while.

#3777 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

too many lil 17 year old boys hyped up on red bull in here :p

I got two 20 psn cards for $18 each! pm if u want it

if u want a free phantom share of dead space 1+2 pm me!   claimed by deadpool

#3778 ChalupaBatman   Bruce Willy CAGiversary!   4128 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

ChalupaBatman

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:04 AM

Was just able to redeem my PS + code finally, if any of you guys have been waiting you should try it now. 

#3779 Snakezx   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   343 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

Looking for any share of GTA V. Also interested in timeshares of games released this year.

#3780 sky03   mush CAGiversary!   276 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

im looking for these on PS4

resell or phantom, doesent matter

Need For Speed Rivals

Killzone Shadow Fall

Assassins Creed Black Flag