Sonic Boom Deals Thread! New and improved deals! Better than ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoknows

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (99%)
Super update!

3DS version has dropped to $29.99 at Best Buy and $29.47 at Amazon via a generous 3rd party seller!

That generous 3rd party seller also has the Wii U version for only $28.99!

If you have GCU Best Buy is still your Sonic Boom HQ though!!

Old info:

Stores around me are OOS so I have to wait for shipping. I wish better luck to the rest of you!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sonic-boom-rise-of-lyric-nintendo-wii-u/7508017.p?id=1219276985205&skuId=7508017

Amazon matched: http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Boom-Rise-Lyric-Wii-nintendo/dp/B00KX7672U/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1419450692&sr=1-1&keywords=sonic+boom

Update: WARNING!! Not ringing up at $29.99 in store! I lost my GCU discount because they had to price match for me!

Second WARNING! There were only two copies left when I got there! These are going fast!

Third Update: Amazon Matched!!!

Fourth update: 3DS Version on sale at amazon for $34.43 by some third party seller!! Only 3 in stock!

3DS Version: http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Boom-Shattered-Crystal-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B00KX766ZS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1420844262&sr=8-2&keywords=Sonic+boom

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks op, i picked one for ship to store. you truly are a pillar of the community.

Bought it on launch for full price, but will be purchasing another copy at this price to keep sealed.

This game is pure ass. Much worse that lost world & that was pretty bad.
Both are excellent games. If the games starred Mario you would probably be raving about it right now.

They take everything good about Mario Galaxy and 3D World and improve on them.

Last edited:
Best joke ever :rofl:
"Sonic Lost World is a great platform game. SEGA did a great job creating a brilliant level design and mashing up the best elements from Colors and Generations. This is a solid Wii U exclusive which, along with Rayman Legends, can easily sell the Nintendo console to platformers lovers."

- Eurogamer Italy 9/10

And they were right. It was the reason I bought a WiiU.

Last edited:
"Sonic Lost World is a great platform game. SEGA did a great job creating a brilliant level design and mashing up the best elements from Colors and Generations. This is a solid Wii U exclusive which, along with Rayman Legends, can easily sell the Nintendo console to platformers lovers."

- Eurogamer Italy 9/10

Sucks that you bought a wii u for a crap game. You're funny though :rofl:

- Eurogamer Italy 9/10

I honestly can't tell who's being sarcastic and who's being honest. Will not buy until the confusion is resolved.
do you trust it from the source of the most valued gamestop customer? http://i.imgur.com/KinVHIL.jpg

So much sarcasm!!! Seriously, it's hard to tell in this thread. I know Lost World was legitimately a good Sonic game.

It's a great deal for fans of Sonic. I'm sure your fellow CAGS don't need your two cents they can think for themselves.
Im a sonic fan. Generations & colors are great games. This game is not worth 1 penny to me. So I think you should GTFO & stop being so butthurt over opinions.

I think you mean cause
Nope

q8QamPi.png

You stop, you proceed, cause this is what you need:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRaly9tk8v0

It just hit me that I haven't posted the infamous gif in a week....

Being a huge Sonic fan, this is the worst of recent Sonic games.  Lost World is MUCH better than Boom.  I even enjoyed Unleashed but this one just didn't keep me interested.  I may revisit the game and see if I can at least beat it.  I would wait until it gets to $15-$20

I own this game and have played it for about 30 minutes.  It's not worth playing unless you absolutely have to have a sonic game to feed some kind of weird hedgehog fetish.  At $5, take a flyer.  At $30, go buy Toad Treasure Tracker.

I own this game and have played it for about 30 minutes. It's not worth playing unless you absolutely have to have a sonic game to feed some kind of weird hedgehog fetish. At $5, take a flyer. At $30, go buy Toad Treasure Tracker.
I rented it with my $1 gamefly sub & I felt cheated out of money.

Oh the copy game. So now you've reverted to pure troll mode.

Gamefaqs is that away------------------------------->
Great, I'll go join your family of trolls there. I'll let them know you said hey, and are still hating on Sonic just cause it was too difficult for you. Keep on hating hater sippin on dat Haterade all day errr day mmmm tasty.

Great, I'll go join your family of trolls there. I'll let them know you said hey, and are still hating on Sonic just cause it was too difficult for you. Keep on hating hater sippin on dat Haterade all day errr day mmmm tasty.
You should hate yourself for liking bad games. Don't take it out on everyone else :shame:

Woooooooooow...it's like that "How Star Wars Killed Star Trek" article on IGN. Dunno what it is but the comments section is always a train wreck: so awful but you can't peel your eyes away...until you've realized you wasted a whole hour reading cluster  fuck .

Sounds like you two need to sit down and play Sonic Boom together while talking about your feelings.

You'll be best friends after!

Sounds like you two need to sit down and play Sonic Boom together while talking about your feelings.

Negative. the only good Wii u sonic is in smash 4. Now ill play that coop anytime. I wish I could get that time I spent on sonic boom back.

Was able to PM at Best Buy, unfortunately they wouldn't sell me the game because it's sold by Best Buy. They also said the game was too good to sell to me

I love myself cause I'm a true Sonic fan. Sorry the game was too difficult for you that you gotta hate on it and it's fans.
The desperation in your argument is hard to watch now. You're probably one of those people that defended sonic 06. They used that same argument. " derp its just too hard for you" Sorry most people don't like buggy crap games like you do. Like I said you should hate yourself.

I love myself cause I'm a true Sonic fan. Sorry the game was too difficult for you that you gotta hate on it and it's fans.

Negative. the only good Wii u sonic is in smash 4. Now ill play that coop anytime. I wish I could get that time I spent on sonic boom back.

Settle it....in Smash??????

Sonic Boom is the best game ever based on the greatest Sonic song and intro. I will buy my maximum of three copies with GCU to show Sega I need more!

My support will hopefully encourage them to make a Sonic Underground game so that it can take the title of being the best Sonic game based on a Sonic song and intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyGjgOwZo1M

The desperation in your argument is hard to watch now. You're probably one of those people that defended sonic 06. They used that same argument. " derp its just too hard for you" Sorry most people don't like buggy crap games like you do. Like I said you should hate yourself.
So much anger it's quite laughable.

sonic_boom_meme_u_mad_bro__by_xxcatiekaramukixx-d75irqs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back