* * * - - 4 votes

Preorder Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition for $59.99 (GS/Amazon/BB); Collector's Edition $79.99 (GS exclusive)

Destiny complete edition Taken King Expansion GameStop

#361 PrinnyJ   Stay@HomeDad Gamer CAGiversary!   1014 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:59 PM

Literally complaining about $28 for vanilla Destiny

When it was supposed to net $34, yeah. :p  Also, Target is giving $30 for TTK.

They would have no way of knowing they were used unless they tried to use them.  Also precisely why I won't submit anything with accepting a downgrade. 

True.  I would normally not accept the downgrade, but since without the code it is effectively vanilla destiny (which I already have) and the fact that everything would have been sent to them in pristine condition, I was ok with even $28.

I sent in my copy without the code slips (because they are useless afterall) and stiil got $34. They probably just don't like you.  :-P

Ha ha, yeah, probably true :)

#362 kelo360   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1749 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:13 PM

Dang it my destiny is still processing.

#363 io   ... Super Moderators   24763 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:08 AM

Dang it my destiny is still processing.

Mine processed for like 4-5 days but they finally credited it.

#364 Commodore Wheeler   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1234 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Commodore Wheeler

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:57 PM

How did you go about finding people? In game? or a website? I got hooked on Destiny, but had to ignore Vault of Glass, Crota's End, and the Prison of Elders :( Kind of want to at least get through Crota's End before Taken King fight, which I'm sure I'll need a team for as well.

I mostly meet people in game, but like others have posted, there are a lot of websites you can meet up with people on. This thread can even be one of them, I'm game for playing with anyone here.

My PSN ID is commodorewheeler. Anyone who wants to play is free to send me a friend request, just let me know you are from CAG and I'll accept it. And make sure you have a mic, the Raids and Skolas pretty much can't be done without voice chat.

#365 fuze9   piddle patrol, assemble! CAGiversary!   842 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:47 PM

Yeah, I got downgraded to $27ish due to "Bundled accessories missing." NBD, but shame that I missed my chance to get $30 from Target.

#366 dualrec  

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:44 PM

I mostly meet people in game, but like others have posted, there are a lot of websites you can meet up with people on. This thread can even be one of them, I'm game for playing with anyone here.

My PSN ID is commodorewheeler. Anyone who wants to play is free to send me a friend request, just let me know you are from CAG and I'll accept it. And make sure you have a mic, the Raids and Skolas pretty much can't be done without voice chat.

Thanks.  I've had luck with http://www.destinylfg.net/.  I'll try to remember to add you when I get back on later.

I've tried some of Crota and the Skolas fight.  Definitely need  a mic like you mentioned.

#367 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4306 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:00 PM

Add me on PSN or XBL- Blade3D