* - - - - 5 votes

Walmart Black Friday 2017

#271 alextastic   keepin' it real. CAGiversary!   1052 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

alextastic

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:26 PM

Has anyone's ACO order status updated since placing it?

#272 ImpactPlayer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   141 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

ImpactPlayer

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:37 PM

Nope. Mine still hasn't shipped...

#273 JPizz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:47 PM

My ordered shipped yesterday and I received it today. I ordered the game the morning of 11/23.

NFL_guru.png

#274 WittyNickname   Ne'er-do-well CAGiversary!   293 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

WittyNickname

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:11 PM

Well, I guess this balances out how easily I snaked in and placed my orders in the first hour of Thanksgiving, before the website starting having difficulty.

Because I STILL do not have my copies of Mario + Rabbids nor The Fractured But Whole. The confirmation emails for each helpfully said they were estimating I'd be able to pick them up in store after 6pm on December 1.

As of the morning of December 4, both games are churning around somewhere in either Houston or Fort Worth, no closer to Austin than they were three days ago. The "track my order" option is Seussian nonsense, or else Walmart is legitimately batting my package back and forth between two cities several hours apart, for reasons which remain their own.

Here's to getting them in hand before Christmas!