* - - - - 5 votes

Walmart Black Friday 2017

#181 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   750 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:38 PM

$9 price point seems to be for last gen stuff, nothing special

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

#182 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5097 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:38 PM

Yes

Thanks. I have $30 in Live credit from Bing searches and didn't know what to do with it.

#183 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   750 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:51 PM

nothing piqued my interest enough for a drive to Walmart. Back to sleeping in. Walmart lose this year.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

#184 joshnickerson   Evil Super Genius CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

joshnickerson

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

I hope Mario + Rabbids come back in stock because I don't want to have to go in-store and risk my life with those savages who shop there. God forbid you grab the last Xbox and some damn soccer mom who does yoga and pilates will shatter your testicles and pry it out of your hands.

That gave me a good chuckle, thanks.

#185 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2871 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:05 PM

Brickseek is saying AC: O is $29 at my local Walmart. Now just trying to decide if I wanna be lazy and keep playing Shadow of War or go up to Walmart.

EDIT: Just was looking. Saw Watch Dogs 2 is $12. That's a fucking steal for that game, it's like a 4x time better than the original. Highly recommend it.

#186 Cangriman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   355 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:17 PM

I wonder if it will be too late to go to Walmart and try to get that Zelda BotW Explorer's Edition...? At this time I think all should be gone.

Don't get me started...

#187 scrapen  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:22 PM

I wonder if it will be too late to go to Walmart and try to get that Zelda BotW Explorer's Edition...? At this time I think all should be gone.

From my experience they hide games and roll them out at 6pm.

I just picked up some games and half the racks in the case were empty.

#188 jer0009   OLD CAGER CAGiversary!   331 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

The games are not working at my local walmart... everything else is though
CAG VET ANDLOVIN IT

#189 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2871 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

The games are not working at my local walmart... everything else is though

What does BrickSeek say for your store?

#190 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3504 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:42 PM

Games are live at mine.

Tastes like chicken.

#191 happydogs   Razor barrel. CAGiversary!   489 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

happydogs

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

Black Friday isn't here yet so everyone still may have hidden price matches, bundles and other deals up their sleeves. :x OMFG I hope Mario + Rabbids come back in stock because I don't want to have to go in-store and risk my life with those savages who shop there. God forbid you grab the last Xbox and some damn soccer mom who does yoga and pilates will shatter your testicles and pry it out of your hands.

In 2008 i walked into a Walmart on Black Friday and got one of the three copies of Wii Fit they had in the store.  Only reason i got it is because they were hidden in a random aisle with housewares and shit, no one to direct traffic or anything; they were just sitting there, with no one the wiser until i stumbled upon them.  As i'm navigating my way through the stampede to get out, some woman crashed her cart into mine to physically block my passage, at which point she put her hands on my Wii Fit and demanded, "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS."  I told her and she made a beeline for the aisle i pointed her towards, looking like she was ready to mow down small children to get there before the last one was gone.  I was ready to grab the stupid game and hurl it just to escape with my life, but i made it to a checkout line, waited the obligatory 90 minutes, paid and went home.  Before i went to bed that night, i thanked Jesus and promised him i'd never go into a Walmart on Black Friday again.

#192 JohnnySako   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   428 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

JohnnySako

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:59 PM

Games are live at my Walmart also — so I ended up grabbing NFS:Rivals (PS4) for $12 for my son.

Use self checkout to avoid any junior detectives working the register. There were several announcements while we were shopping that the Black Friday items weren’t available for sale. Lol

#193 OD Glock19   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   102 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

OD Glock19

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:08 PM

What does BrickSeek say for your store?

Brickseek says $29 at my local stores....went to 3 of them and they all rang up at $60. 

#194 Crazydom   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   165 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Crazydom

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

Walked in, had electronics lady get games from case, she laughed and commented on how smart we were while ringing them up, walked out.

Took less than 10 minutes total. Hard to think of a better Walmart experience.

#195 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5097 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:58 PM

Games are live at my Walmart also — so I ended up grabbing NFS:Rivals (PS4) for $12 for my son.

Use self checkout to avoid any junior detectives working the register. There were several announcements while we were shopping that the Black Friday items weren’t available for sale. Lol

If they had self-checkout at my local Walmart, the shelves would be empty. 

My best Walmart experience was going into the store last year at 11 p.m. after all the hullabaloo had died down.  No one was in there.  I went in for cheap games and some of the $3.96 DVDs. 

I might do the same thing this year since money is tighter this year than last year.  But, this is the only time of year that I buy DC animated movies, and no one sells them cheaper than Walmart. 

I don't need to buy any games now though since I was able to buy the Watchdogs 2 disc off the Microsoft store for the same price that Walmart was selling it ($12), and best of all, I didn't have to spend any of my own money since I used Microsoft credit from the Bing promotion earlier this month.  Thanks again, MXRider!

#196 AdvOfJet   Brotherhood of Darkness CAGiversary!   1609 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:13 PM

Had no problem going in and picking up the games I wanted from Wal Mart along with some household items for the wife. No one in the store seemed to care that people were taking items from the display. One employee even came up and was talking to my wife about something she was getting that was supposed to be part of the sale about how she had bought one for herself earlier. 

There were some items, mainly the big ticket electronic items, that were still wrapped or blocked with cardboard. Most of the regular items though were not. 

796630.png

#197 ian13   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   62 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:26 PM

anyone know if the prices will be available online later tonight? I want watch dogs 2 for $12, but don't want to step foot in my local walmart.

thinking of just getting it for $3 more at best buy.

#198 ritchardf  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:27 PM

anyone know if the prices will be available online later tonight? I want watch dogs 2 for $12, but don't want to step foot in my local walmart.

generally the lower tier price games dont show up online, or are only available for a very short while.

#199 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3504 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:33 PM

I almost bought Watch Dogs 2 today in store but since it is always $19.99 at Walmart it felt like less of a deal so I passed.

Tastes like chicken.

#200 GreyFoxx2002   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   261 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

GreyFoxx2002

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:35 PM

Grabbed a few movies and HZD for the BF prices. Sadly didn’t see RE7 for PS4. Also used self check out so I’m good. Wish I could score a deal on destiny 2 on PC.

#201 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1189 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:39 PM

dude!!  you dont check the interwebs??   microsoft store has it for $12  

https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab   (your welcome)

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

DANY+FAKnTASTIK.png

#202 Denzel  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:42 PM

Picked up Mario for 29.99 in store.

Wonder if this was supposed to happen

#203 danh35   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   176 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:44 PM

Just got back from my Walmart, all the game prices were live. The prices are even good on the digital cards, so if nobody will get the games out of the cases, just grab the card and pay up front. 

#204 juubei1i   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   329 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:46 PM

target online also had it cheap.  don't recall if it was $12.

#205 TheBigHouse   What Up Doe? CAGiversary!   581 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

TheBigHouse

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

Picked up Mario/Rabbids and NBA2k18 (Switch) for $29 - no problems. Cashier even said “half off is a great deal!”

#206 Stridix   IT"S OVER 9000!!! CAGiversary!   132 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:00 PM

Picked up Mario/Rabbids for pickup.  Unbelivablely i think Walmart has done a good job on the BF website (no crashing issues, etc)

Target is nice, but deals not as great.

#207 Stridix   IT"S OVER 9000!!! CAGiversary!   132 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:01 PM

dude!!  you dont check the interwebs??   microsoft store has it for $12  

https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab   (your welcome)

Wasn't this game free for a month if you have Xbox live gold at one point?

#208 NeoMonk  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:08 PM

Walmart had games just out in the open

won't let you check them out until 6PM

But I did spot a few ppl grabbing game cards & making them disappear  :-

G7aMUlj.jpg

Webp.net-gifmaker777b0.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#209 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2871 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:15 PM

Wasn't this game free for a month if you have Xbox live gold at one point?

The first one was but not Watch Dogs 2. The sequel is a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#210 inky1600   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1513 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

Just picked up south park for29 and tekken for 19 plus 3 advertised blu rays. No one in store yet really