* * * * * 9 votes

$19k+ Raised! - CAG Charity Raffle 2017 to Support Puerto Rico Storm Relief! - Winners Posted!

#151 HarajukuJynx   The Business Bitch CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

HarajukuJynx

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:42 PM

HarajukuJynx won my donated prize unless that's an old username doesn't pull up any info on CAG?

Hey, that's me! haha

I don't know why I'm not showing up on the database, but I'm happy to hear I won something :D

#152 jrzshore   Long Time Lurker, X Time Poster CAGiversary!   87 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:33 AM

I guess someone with the same name as me won.  Dang it.  One year I'll win something, one year...

#153 XSpark210X   Yeah... CAGiversary!   631 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:07 AM

Hey, that's me! haha

I don't know why I'm not showing up on the database, but I'm happy to hear I won something :D

PM sent

#154 msriflegirl   All your base... CAGiversary!   454 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

msriflegirl

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:35 AM

My winner has not responded to my PM. I’ll keep reaching out to him/her.

#155 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14141 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:33 AM

Thanks for your patience, guys.  I'll have the rest of the contact info shortly.  I have some ideas on how to streamline this for next time.

Thanks!

UPDATE:  I think that's everyone.  Please send me message if I missed anyone. Thanks!

The person who won the BF1 hoodie never responded to my email so I was unable to send it.

#156 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17660 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:20 PM

Hey guys, before I move this thread outta here, I wanted to give you a heads up on the Spring Raffle which will be raising money for the JDRF.

It's going to kick off as soon as John can make a few changes in the raffle system (to make things easier for prize donors/winners).

I expect to contribute similar prizes and hope you guys can participate too!

Thanks again!