* * * * * 9 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 10/9: EA, PSVR Celebration, & Only on PlayStation Sales! $4 Alienation, $5 Until Dawn, $13 Last Guardian, & More!

#4771 Zenaphobe Zerj   Deep Sea Lurker CAGiversary!   582 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Zenaphobe Zerj

Posted Yesterday, 05:47 PM

Be sure to change your settings to receive messages from friends only and if your friends send that message....well get better friends.

Time to trim out my friends list....

/s

#4772 Gden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3060 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:51 PM

After I started getting spam messages about "I'm a hot girl looking for blah blah blah" I set my messages to friends only

#4773 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3302 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:36 PM

After I started getting spam messages about "I'm a hot girl looking for blah blah blah" I set my messages to friends only

Spam?  You shouldn't be such a pessimist.  This is why optimists like me will always come out ahead.  Just two more payments and my beautiful Russian bride will arrive.

#4774 darken   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   879 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:47 PM

Can you still get the plat without the servers do you know?

Edit: so searched and found out the plat is still possible, however cross saving isn't so you will no longer get 3 easy platinums from this game. Anyone know what time today the servers will shut down, I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

Also, not sure if it was posted, but just can use the PSN messenger app on your phone for all messages until there is a patch as a work around.

Cloud sync worked as of 9AM EST this morning but I have no idea when it shuts down so I was scrambling. Just started the game yesterday. Wasters last night trying to download the ps3 to no avail. Had to go to my download list to finally get it. Don't know why the store listing only downloads vita version

#4775 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14106 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM

Spam?  You shouldn't be such a pessimist.  This is why optimists like me will always come out ahead.  Just two more payments and my beautiful Russian bride will arrive.

Perfect, you two can get married at my friend's timeshare. Just send me your credit card info and social and I'll set you up with a time!

#4776 blueArcana   Too fast for freedom CAGiversary!   952 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

blueArcana

Posted Yesterday, 09:44 PM

Perfect, you two can get married at my friend's timeshare. Just send me your credit card info and social and I'll set you up with a time!

Are you a Nigerian prince?

#4777 MOStateSuperman   I eat birds and planes for breakfast. CAGiversary!   366 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

MOStateSuperman

Posted Yesterday, 10:56 PM

I have seen links on here to a site that shows historical PSN prices. I can’t seem to find that link now - can anyone point me in the right direction?

#4778 sp0rklez  

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 PM

I have seen links on here to a site that shows historical PSN prices. I can’t seem to find that link now - can anyone point me in the right direction?

PSPrices.com I think

#4779 syndragore  

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 PM

psprices.com

#4780 MOStateSuperman   I eat birds and planes for breakfast. CAGiversary!   366 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

MOStateSuperman

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Thank you both. I appreciate it.

#4781 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   2964 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

I was trying to remember that site for like a half hour. I remembered it just before Superman asked the question.

#4782 cleaver   You have 0 friends CAGiversary!   3597 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:05 AM

Should I get Burnout Paradise?

#4783 syndragore  

Posted Today, 03:14 AM

Should I get Burnout Paradise?

Have you played it before?

If not: yes

If so: yes

#4784 Lonely Boy   We're all mad here. CAGiversary!   776 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:30 AM

Be sure to change your settings to receive messages from friends only and if your friends send that message....well get better friends.

Luckily I don't have to worry about that.

Spoiler

#4785 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5842 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:37 AM

The servers for a few more PS3 games were supposed to go down today (10/15). I was able to win a match in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on PS3 tonight and unlock two trophies right before the server went down for that game. Apparently, they didn't wait until midnight because I kept getting error messages.

And I tried to get a deathmatch game going on Twisted Metal for PS3, but there was only one other guy online so we didn't have enough players. I opened up the game disc just so I could play it online once before the server went down, but no dice. It still had the purple sticker on the cellophane from Walmart. I imagine it was purchased on a Black Friday. From the single player mode, it appears to be a terrible game.