* * * * - 19 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 5/14: Totally Digital & Ubisoft Sales! $10 Minecraft, $12.49 Shovel Knight, & More!

#9601 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted Yesterday, 02:04 PM

Decided I'm done waiting for Tetris Effect to have a decent sale digitally and just bought it physically from the Gamestop sale today.

Also, I was looking at my wishlist and how is it that Batman: The Enemy Within seems like the only Telltale game that hasn't gotten below $10? I want to play it since I played the first, but I'm not paying over $10 a TT game.

#9602 Zantra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   502 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 02:56 PM

Decided I'm done waiting for Tetris Effect to have a decent sale digitally and just bought it physically from the Gamestop sale today.

Also, I was looking at my wishlist and how is it that Batman: The Enemy Within seems like the only Telltale game that hasn't gotten below $10? I want to play it since I played the first, but I'm not paying over $10 a TT game.

They don't exist anymore, and it's usually the developers who give Sony the go ahead for price drops and sales, as far as I understand it. I'm pretty sure that you can download the first episode for free on PS4.

#9603 CamperinaBush   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   907 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

CamperinaBush

Posted Yesterday, 05:35 PM

Sounds neat. I might pick it up, since it's only $10.

It was a PS+ game in January as well

#9604 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   68584 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted Yesterday, 06:08 PM

I'm playing some more A Plague Tale: Innocence on Twitch (link):

Edit: Archive nearly done uploading: 

#9605 Zantra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   502 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:33 PM

It was a PS+ game in January as well

I don't use that. Also, I think that I would have had to have been a PS+ subscriber back in January to have the game available to me for free.

#9606 RiPPn  

Posted Yesterday, 09:01 PM

I'm playing some more A Plague Tale: Innocence on Twitch (link):

Edit: Archive nearly done uploading: 

Tried watching but getting the error: "We're processing this video. Check back later."

Edit: Watching on twitch archive instead, game looks pretty cool.

#9607 Chainsaw_charlie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   412 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Chainsaw_charlie

Posted Today, 03:48 AM

Is Uncanny Valley like Home?