Amazon Prime Day - yay?

There's definitely some glitching going on...in that all of the links are pretty much broken and go to the wrong page or error pages like 90% of the time.  Even the "Shop all deals" link seems to have broken within 5 minutes of the start of Prime Day.  Classy.

(Didn't see many noteworthy gaming deals while it was working other than like $60 off an Xbox One S I think and upcoming deals on a couple games).

Yeah the Crash Trilogy was one of the glitched games last year, would LOVE for it to happen to the X1 version today.  Not expecting of course.  Just really hoping for some great gaming deals.

Looks like so far they are just pretty standard “price drops” for this Amazon Prime Day I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

With all of the money they pump into advertising this day, you'd think they'd actually try to not let it turn into a glitch-filled cluster***k every year.  But hey.  I guess the glitches were the only good deal last year, so I can't complain.  Haha.

I saved my money all year for this. No dates. No vacation. Pretty sure I twisted a testicle but I just ice it down to avoid medical bills. These deals better be worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prime Day? Don't be silly, it's Rusev Day!

And yeah all the links are timing out with cute puppies.
Same thing here. On Rusev Day of all days for this to happen. So far I haven't seen anything that I am all that interested in but would love to get in on some glitched game deals this year.

Let's see if Amazon gets it together before the first wave of "deals" expires. Even the app is timing out when trying to check things out. Not a good start at all...

Hoping for a glitch like last year, but doubt we'll get that lucky.  Good on Target for outdoing Amazon on Prime Day.

Anyone that purchased that Sandisk microSD card from Amazon earlier, specifically for their Nintendo Switch should consider cancelling it and getting the one on sale now during Prime for $3 more.  

This specific one (was for $23):

SanDisk 128 GB micro SD Memory Card for Fire Tablets and Fire TV

Should get this one ($26):
Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter -  100MB/s U1 A1 - SDSQUAR-128G-GN6MA

I did some research from the official Sandisk site and it looks like the one for Fire tablets won't be fast enough.
Transfer speed only 48 MB/S

While the Prime microSD is up to 100 MB/S

Nintendo Switch microSDs need 60 - 95 MB/sec from the FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Webpage is working fine, but app is a mess.
Website isn't working for me. All the links are errors or take me back to the home page. I can't even see the deal pages anymore (was working for about 5 minutes when the sale first started). Didn't see too much, anyway. Might end up just using the book coupon, grabbing the deluxe edition of Tomie by Junji Ito, and calling it Prime Day.

Anyone that purchased that Sandisk microSD card from Amazon earlier, specifically for their Nintendo Switch should consider cancelling it and getting the one on sale now during Prime for $3 more.

This specific one (was for $23):
SanDisk 128 GB micro SD Memory Card for Fire Tablets and Fire TV

Should get this one ($26):

Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1 - SDSQUAR-128G-GN6MA

I did some research from the official Sandisk site and it looks like the one for Fire tablets won't be fast enough.
Transfer speed only 48 MB/S

While the Prime microSD is up to 100 MB/S

Nintendo Switch microSDs need 60 - 95 MB/sec from the FAQ
I did this. The one for $26 shows that it’ll be delivered two days sooner as well 👍🏼

how much is the drum can of lubricant this year?

another epic fail outside of amazon devices.

It's the Legendary Edition and it's $29.99 it looks like after checkout. Not a deal that I will be jumping on, but not a bad price for the Legendary Edition of Injustice 2.
I feel like Legendary Edition has been 20 bux like... 3 times in the past week, if you knew where to look

Well there’s your problem your looking for deals on Amazon.
I'm not, there have been previous Prime Days that made it clear there's not much to get excited about

bread's done
Back