• :xb1: :ps4: Battlefield V $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: NBA 2K19 $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Just Dance 2019 $29.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: WWE 2K19 $29.99 Save $30
  • :ps4: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice $19.99 Save $10

Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Microsoft Xbox One Controllers
  • Save 20% on select Astro Headsets
  • Pre-order Kingdom Hearts 3 to get a free keychain and $10 in My Best Buy Rewards

New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Night School $19.99 Save $4
  • Night School 4K $27.99
  • Bad Times at the El Royale $19.99
  • Bad Times at the El Royale 4K $24.99
  • Hellboy II: The Golden Army Only @ BB Steelbook $17.99

#2 BxJoka814  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 06:50 PM

Yikes

#3 DarthPwner  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 06:51 PM

Come on Astro headset glitch #2! Missed the last one, so here's hoping!

#4 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11922 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 06:54 PM

Nice deal for Hellblade.  Was not expecting that to go on sale so soon.  It comes with a slipcover so if you do store pickup there's a good chance the slipcover gets ruined by the store pick up sticker.  Happened to me at launch (luckily they were able to exchange it for another copy).

#5 husher   Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops? CAGiversary!   2463 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:06 PM

Nice deal for Hellblade.  Was not expecting that to go on sale so soon.  It comes with a slipcover so if you do store pickup there's a good chance the slipcover gets ruined by the store pick up sticker.  Happened to me at launch (luckily they were able to exchange it for another copy).

Free with Game Pass.  Just sayin.

#6 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3096 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:08 PM

Guess I need to return and rebuy my sealed copy of Hellblade.

#7 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1343 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:17 PM

Yay, price adjustment for Hellblade, thanks extended holiday return.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

#8 cometcoil   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   53 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

cometcoil

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:29 PM

Was hoping hitman 2 at $29.99

#9 GreyFox787   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   806 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

GreyFox787

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:32 PM

Hellblade is amazing. Yeah, free with GamePass, but how many here actually own (or use) an Xbox One? Haven't touched mine since the Halo Wars 2 BETA...

#10 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8502 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:43 PM

Hellblade is amazing. Yeah, free with GamePass, but how many here actually own (or use) an Xbox One? Haven't touched mine since the Halo Wars 2 BETA...

Go check 25000+ reply thread dumbass. Plenty of people loving Xbox One Xs (where Hellblade looks and plays better).

#11 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAG Veteran   248 Posts   Joined 0.6 Years Ago  

Super Strider TurbulenceEX

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:44 PM

How many people on a site dediated to buying games in large quantities own a system that sold over 35 million? 

Probably just CheapyD.

#12 Kerig   PSForsaken no longer! CAGiversary!   6182 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:11 PM

if you do store pickup there's a good chance the slipcover gets ruined by the store pick up sticker.  Happened to me at launch (luckily they were able to exchange it for another copy).

Those idiotic pickup stickers are the worst I've ever seen! We used to complain about Gamestop and their sticker issues, but this is next-gen garbage. A 5"x5" super-thin and sticky paper that has a 90% chance of ruining anything it gets stuck to.

#13 Royal High Knight   CAG's #1 Knucklehead CAGiversary!   5361 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Royal High Knight

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:16 PM

Is the gameplay for Hellblade repetitive? I heard the story is great but the gameplay drags. I could use something unique to hold me till RE 2.

#14 chriscolbert   Everything right is wrong again CAGiversary!   3220 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:16 PM

lol poor guy

#15 greenwingzero  

greenwingzero

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:32 PM

Go check 25000+ reply thread dumbass. Plenty of people loving Xbox One Xs (where Hellblade looks and plays better).

How much better is Hellblade on an X1X?  I have a regular PS4 and have been meaning to play it.  Debating if it's worth double-dipping for that X-enhanced goodness.

#16 darkragnorok  

darkragnorok

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:32 PM

I do.

#17 kaydigi   BK All Day CAGiversary!   1253 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:34 PM

In for NBA 2k on the switch, just want to play it while on my break.

#18 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Four Roses Single Barrel CAGiversary!   2305 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:40 PM

Those idiotic pickup stickers are the worst I've ever seen! We used to complain about Gamestop and their sticker issues, but this is next-gen garbage. A 5"x5" super-thin and sticky paper that has a 90% chance of ruining anything it gets stuck to.

One BB here just peels the corner, another one makes damn sure you cant ever get it off... i returned something that had the full super glue treatment on it. Was enjoying every minute it took the clerk to take it off. (He was not happy lol)

#19 abbabaab   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1939 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:50 PM

• Pre-order Kingdom Hearts 3 to get a free keychain and $10 in My Best Buy Rewards

Do I need to redo my pre-order to get the keychain or will it automatically apply retroactively? Or do I need to contact CS and have it added manually?

#20 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4031 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:08 PM

Thx Tyrok. Finally a sale of Battlefield V!

#21 dennisb407   Brickseek DN CAGiversary!   5587 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:10 PM

Them: Do you regret buying the deluxe edition of Battlefield V on day 1?

Me:

giphy.gif

#22 e3man01   Cheap Assin' before most of you even picked up a controller CAGiversary!   346 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:25 PM

I see lots of stories about those GD in store pickup stickers from BB. Completely agree, the absolute worst.
You long time Best Buyers remember they used to write on those GD labels with pen, that would leave an impression on the item itself. Double Whammy!
Now they use markers.

#23 CyborgNinja  

CyborgNinja

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:53 PM

Sounds like you feel some type of way about this...

As someone who has owned all 3 Xbox gens, my Switch and PS4 have rendered the latest one obsolete. So he's not wrong...

Anyway, thanks for the post, Tyrok!

#24 chriscolbert   Everything right is wrong again CAGiversary!   3220 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:30 AM

I think we can all agree that a) any true gamer has multiple consoles and b) the weekly Best Buy thread is not a place for fanboy posts.

If I lived in a world where for whatever reason I could only have one console, the PS4 would probably win out only because of exclusives (and I'm addicted to The Show). But the XB1X far and away gets more of my time because everything else is better on it. From the controller to the community to the dashboard to the better graphics on multiplatform games, anyone who dismisses it isn't paying attention.

#25 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8502 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:37 AM

Sounds like you feel some type of way about this...

As someone who has owned all 3 Xbox gens, my Switch and PS4 have rendered the latest one obsolete. So he's not wrong...

Anyway, thanks for the post, Tyrok!

As someone who owns an Xbox One X, it’s my PS4 that has been kicked to the curb. I play some exclusives on my PS4 but EVERY multiplatform game plays better on my X so it gets 90% of my gaming time. And I’ve owned Sony, Nintendo and MS platforms for years.

I think we can all agree that a) any true gamer has multiple consoles and b) the weekly Best Buy thread is not a place for fanboy posts.

If I lived in a world where for whatever reason I could only have one console, the PS4 would probably win out only because of exclusives (and I'm addicted to The Show). But the XB1X far and away gets more of my time because everything else is better on it. From the controller to the community to the dashboard to the better graphics on multiplatform games, anyone who dismisses it isn't paying attention.

Yeah, I don’t even consider myself a fanboy but when someone writes off an entire console as obsolete when said console plays this and other game better, well... I’ll just leave it at that.

#26 VintageSTX  

VintageSTX

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:18 AM

Do I need to redo my pre-order to get the keychain or will it automatically apply retroactively? Or do I need to contact CS and have it added manually?

They emailed me a few weeks before Smash came out to tell me they added the Coin to my order. Should be the same for this.

Hellblade is tempting (especially given it's a physical copy) but I think i'll grab it on steam.

#27 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Four Roses Single Barrel CAGiversary!   2305 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:19 AM

From a LONG time Sony fanboy (day 1 PS1/2/3/4/PSP/Vita owner) my current console of choice is my X1X. Followed by my Switch, then the PSVR. Actual PS4 games are just not played much anymore... as awp said, multiplatform stuff is X1X now. 

And i'm pretty sure if Sony was to announce the PS5 for sale tomorrow, i'd buy one and never turn the X1X on again. 

It's the vicious cycle of being a gamer.

#28 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8502 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:29 AM

From a LONG time Sony fanboy (day 1 PS1/2/3/4/PSP/Vita owner) my current console of choice is my X1X. Followed by my Switch, then the PSVR. Actual PS4 games are just not played much anymore... as awp said, multiplatform stuff is X1X now.
And i'm pretty sure if Sony was to announce the PS5 for sale tomorrow, i'd buy one and never turn the X1X on again.

Agreed and hopefully said PS5 is quieter than my PS4 which can be so loud at times that I don’t even enjoy playing the exclusives much.

For me it’s not about being a fanboy, it’s playing where I get the best experience.

#29 bonesawisready   YES! YES! YES! CAGiversary!   1606 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

bonesawisready

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:31 AM

Fuck yeah getting hellblade $17 with GCU ain’t bad

#30 bonesawisready   YES! YES! YES! CAGiversary!   1606 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

bonesawisready

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:36 AM

I don’t think that’s being a gamer I think that’s, idk.

So you actively ignore the exclusive games you can only get on Y platform to only play games you can get on XYZ platforms but would buy a iteration of Y platform without question?

It’s weird to not find one (let alone several) of the PS4 only games interesting but whatever, people don’t like everything I guess but then you’d buy a PS5 despite it, uhh probably being the same thing with the same franchises you’re already ignoring?

Seems weird and not typical consumer behavior Imo. Makes sense to get multiplats in 1X but uhh, you’ve got a ton of experiences waiting for you on the PS4. Try something new