* * * * - 6 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation X - 2019

#631 Renzler   Dude CAG Veteran   1172 Posts   Joined 0.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:40 PM

I doubt it's the reason, but this is the first item where a RedCard discount and free shipping was not applied for me.

I got free shipping to work today (did not work yesterday). I should really get a redcard, but I froze my credit and I don't feel like figuring out how to unfreeze it.

#632 BlurredReality   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

BlurredReality

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:58 PM

I got free shipping to work today (did not work yesterday). I should really get a redcard, but I froze my credit and I don't feel like figuring out how to unfreeze it.

Credit freezes fall off after 90 or 180 days.... so unless you've done it recently you should be able to apply.

#633 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6050 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:10 PM

Credit freezes fall off after 90 or 180 days.... so unless you've done it recently you should be able to apply.

Actually, this is incorrect.  The whole idea of a credit freeze is that nobody can apply for credit using your identity (including you) unless you notify the three credit bureaus.

#634 Doctor Zod   Phantom Zone permanent resident CAGiversary!   523 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Doctor Zod

Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:17 PM

Actually, this is incorrect.  The whole idea of a credit freeze is that nobody can apply for credit using your identity (including you) unless you notify the three credit bureaus.

That is also not totally accurate, and I work for one of the three credit bureaus ;-)

#635 Renzler   Dude CAG Veteran   1172 Posts   Joined 0.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:34 PM

Idk man. I froze them in September 2017. I applied for a credit card 15 months later (I forgot), and I was asked to remove the freeze because they couldn't pull my credit.

#636 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6050 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:03 PM

That is also not totally accurate, and I work for one of the three credit bureaus ;-)

Please, explain how it's inaccurate then.  

#637 Mobiletortoise  

Mobiletortoise

Posted Yesterday, 02:26 AM

SO the front page has reported the Fire Emblems CE coming back in stock at BBY at least 3 times now, just for ti to appear to instantly sell out again.  Has anyone been able to grab one from these restocks??

#638 Jurai  

Posted Yesterday, 02:51 AM

if you're a Vita collector you might want to get in on this