- - - - -

Amazon Prime Day thread I guess

#211 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   1055 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2019 - 08:20 PM

I won't disagree with the animation being bad, but eh, everything else made up for it.

Spoiler

Keep those hands above the belt, bub.

#212 Yu Narukami  

Yu Narukami

Posted 17 July 2019 - 08:56 PM

Yeah, Marvel and DC are pretty great. I mean who doesn't want to see Lex Luthor/Joker dodge prosecution/escape from Arkham for the millionth time? I swear, it's like a more mature version of Looney Tunes.

#213 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4210 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

Batman TAS>Young Justice>Ultimate Spiderman>JL/JLU>X-Men.
Sorry, I just hate crappy animation technique, and X-men was unbelievably sloppy, even for the 90's.

When it comes to Spider-Man, Spectacular > TAS > Ultimate

I mean who doesn't want to see Lex Luthor/Joker dodge prosecution/escape from Arkham for the millionth time? I swear, it's like a more mature version of Looney Tunes.

*watches the news* The real world is like Looney Tunes too ;_;

#214 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   1055 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:11 PM

When it comes to Spider-Man, Spectacular > TAS > Ultimate
*watches the news* The real world is like Looney Tunes too ;_;

Truth. The latter, not the former.

Ultimate was just so much fun! I loved the stream of conciousness interjections, right down to the scratching record. So many guest stars too!

#215 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4210 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:09 AM

I didn't like Ultimate's style of humor, but to each his/her own.

I like talking animated series in this thread. Helps me forget about missed camera deals ^^;

#216 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   1055 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:49 AM

I didn't like Ultimate's style of humor, but to each his/her own.

I like talking animated series in this thread. Helps me forget about missed camera deals ^^;

I'm always about animation.

Life however is a series of missed deals.

Think about that.