* * * * - 9 votes

Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

#631 nbskid   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   221 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 07:55 AM

Salt and sanctuary is $9.99 for switch. Damn good price.

Came here to say this. Just bought it.

#632 raiin   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   69 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:01 AM

Went to my local BB yesterday around 5pm for instore pickup of one of the last RDR 2 copies in a 250 mile radius, according to the site. The game selection looked pretty bad there, pretty much only Playstation Hits titles and other stuff like Nier Automata GOTY. Didn't see anything that wasn't already sold out online. Hardware-wise, saw a ton of MW bundles in the store pickup area, but all they had on the floor were regular PS4 Slims and Pros. I think Sony did really well this weekend, judging from all the blue boxes I saw in the pickup area.

Still waiting on Yakuza Kiwami and KIwami 2 steelbook to come in the mail, but that's all I ended up getting from BB this year. I thought about gambling on a $25 Catherine either shipped or instore pickup, but decided to get it for $5 more from GS for a guaranteed launch version with steelbook.

#633 NeloDiavolo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   429 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

NeloDiavolo

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:01 AM

Salt and sanctuary is $9.99 for switch. Damn good price.

You the real MVP. Pick up a copy as well. Thanks!

#634 Zantra  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:10 AM

They have Anthem with the dlc for $10 on Xbox and PS4 if anybody wants to waste $10. The DLC by itself is $10 on PSN, so it's like getting the game for free. Which is probably what the game should be by now.

#635 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21165 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:13 AM

So glad I waited on BF deals on some of these, since now GCU stacks with the Cyber Monday prices, lol!

Whoop!

#636 Amonthar   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   677 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:15 AM

So awesome, many BF prices are still active and GCU worked on all the games.

I still can’t bring myself to purchase the FF games for $19.99 each for the Switch.

#637 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:26 AM

some games like Devil May Cry and Secret of Mana went up in price

Really disappointed in BB over RE2 and DMC 5 lack of availability. I don’t remember the BB inventory being shut down like this so quickly last BF. Last year, I had no problem getting BF games on, ya know, Black Friday. Certainly on Thanksgiving Night. I get it...they’re both popular games but to be OOS online by Thanksgiving morning is ridiculous. Can you really call it a Black Friday sale if the inventory is gone by Thursday? Apparently there was one more very brief restock on Friday and it certainly didn’t last long enough for many to grab it. Not like these are niche games with limited inventory. Feels like BB was unprepared for the online rush.

At least we have Outer Worlds for $35 for Cyber Monday. If BF is any indication, online nventory will probably be gone by 7 AM on Sunday.

#638 Amonthar   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   677 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:30 AM

Really disappointed in BB over RE2 and DMC 5 lack of availability. I don’t remember the BB inventory being shut down like this so quickly last BF. Last year, I had no problem getting BF games on, ya know, Black Friday. Certainly on Thanksgiving Night. I get it...they’re both popular games but to be OOS online by Thanksgiving morning is ridiculous. Can you really call it a Black Friday sale if the inventory is gone by Thursday? Apparently there was one more very brief restock on Friday and it certainly didn’t last long enough for many to grab it. Not like these are niche games with limited inventory. Feels like BB was unprepared for the online rush.

At least we have Outer Worlds for $35 for Cyber Monday. If BF is any indication, online nventory will probably be gone by 7 AM on Sunday.

I believe the prices for RE2 and DMC 5 went live on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I do know that RE2 was up for a while before Thursday as I debated buying it but decided to pass.

#639 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4483 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:31 AM

Thanks to GCU now working, re-ordered Days Gone for $20/$16 and Dragon Quest Builders 2 for $25/$20. Will return the non-GCU copies on Tuesday. Was also able to re-order The Outer Worlds for $35/$28 that I originally got from Target.

Most of my games were still cheaper on BF though, so I'm glad I didn't wait. I don't mind returning a few after CM.

#640 WigBuster   Banned Banned   296 Posts   Joined 0.7 Years Ago  

WigBuster

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:35 AM

Surprised so many people upset over BB prices and stock, when the prices and stock are much much better at GS with B2G1 and CAG16

#641 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:42 AM

I believe the prices for RE2 and DMC 5 went live on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I do know that RE2 was up for a while before Thursday as I debated buying it but decided to pass.

I followed the prices pretty closely leading up to Thanksgiving. Some titles, like Metro Exodus, went on sale the Sunday before. RE2 and DMC5 most certainly did not...not at BB anyway. I checked BB’s online prices every day. I got online notification that those games were reduced only once Thanksgiving hit. Sure, you snooze, you lose...but you figure you have some time to spend with family on Thanksgiving before getting online to buy later in the day. Apparently not. I understand in-store stock being limited but can’t recall in years past online being OOS before the holiday barely had begun.

#642 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6812 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:43 AM

Surprised so many people upset over BB prices and stock, when the prices and stock are much much better at GS with B2G1 and CAG16

*If you're buying used that is.

I rather not give opened items away as gifts.

#643 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3020 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:47 AM

why the Fuck is it called cyber monday when it's sunday. These names are so damn stupid.

#644 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   2608 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:51 AM

stores are constantly trying to jump out in front of each other to grab the consumer's $ first.  Also why BF sales started at this time a week ago.

#645 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3020 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 01 December 2019 - 09:12 AM

stores are constantly trying to jump out in front of each other to grab the consumer's $ first.  Also why BF sales started at this time a week ago.

call it cyber sunday then

#646 JakeM17   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   855 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 11:14 AM

Picked up Salt and San, Yakuza 0, and Horizon Zero Dawn. Trying to decide if i need anything else.

#647 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted 01 December 2019 - 05:00 PM

Picked up Salt and San, Yakuza 0, and Horizon Zero Dawn. Trying to decide if i need anything else.

Also grabbed Salt. Don’t own a Switch just YET but the price was just too good to pass up.

#648 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2263 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:11 PM

For those of you interested in Metro Exodus if you don't mind not having a case Redbox has it for $12.99 on PS4 and $10.99 on Xbox One. 

#649 Zan-Datsu   CAG Grandmaster CAGiversary!   1262 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:26 PM

Geez, dates have no meanings anymore huh? Do you guys remember back when October was actually HALLOWEEN month? I 'member. I was shocked to see stores put up their thanksgiving/christmas sections put up in the front of the store on literally the second week of October.. Like wtf!

why the Fuck is it called cyber monday when it's sunday. These names are so damn stupid.

They've stopped giving AF about proper dates. This year I literally did all my holiday shopping on a freaking Tuesday since many stores already had BF sales up.. and now this. But I guess I should be glad since I didn't have to stay up for some of these cyber monday deals I was waiting for.

#650 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   605 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 09:06 PM

Almost done BB shopping.

It will go lower if you wait. My store has tons of them that aren't moving at $10.

Update on Starlink. My store and at least 3 others in the area still have 120+ copies. I can see it being $5 on Cyber Monday then probably $2 or free with any Switch to move through them. Reminds me of uDraw.

I may go for the figurine at that price; $2 may be $5.

Thanks to GCU now working, re-ordered Days Gone for $20/$16 and Dragon Quest Builders 2 for $25/$20. Will return the non-GCU copies on Tuesday. Was also able to re-order The Outer Worlds for $35/$28 that I originally got from Target.

Most of my games were still cheaper on BF though, so I'm glad I didn't wait. I don't mind returning a few after CM.

The days when GCU wasn't expired.  I would redo RE2, Nier and Shenmue 1 & 2. Might even get BL3.

#651 WigBuster   Banned Banned   296 Posts   Joined 0.7 Years Ago  

WigBuster

Posted 01 December 2019 - 09:16 PM

*If you're buying used that is.

I rather not give opened items away as gifts.

Ah, didnt think of it in that regard. No one around me plays games so I have never had a reason to give them as gifts. Makes sense

#652 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4483 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 10:55 PM

Spider-Man GOTY is available to order again to ship out in 10 days. Ordered one for my friend's birthday.

#653 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2668 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:31 AM

I'm pretty sure that's more on Capcom for not wanting stores to have too much stock for this sale. Some major games like COD, Borderlands 3 and the EA Sports title were heavily stocked but stores were left with whatever they already had for stuff like Spider-Man, RE2, DMC5 and RDR2.

#654 metalgearsajak  

metalgearsajak

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:02 AM

call it cyber sunday then

Then all the deals would be starting from Saturday ;) lol