* * * * - 4 votes

PS4 Pro DEATH STRANDING LE Console $299!

#271 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3727 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:53 PM

I absolutely would buy it from you so I can return the $399 one I bought from Amazon. I'm just waiting to see if my order here ships or not.

It already sold sadly lol

I had it cross posted on eBay and I think a single dad bought it for his son so it worked out.  I didn't lose any money on it.

#272 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   5071 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:20 PM

I've got a spare one available at $399 if anyone missed out entirely. It sounds like Sony takes multiple business days to get back to people, so it'll take me some time to get it returned haha.

#273 blinkgunner   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   15 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

blinkgunner

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:16 AM

Update everyone, got my playstation direct bundle. Luckily the FedEx dude took my paper note taped to the door with signature.

Bundle is doing great.

Only downside ... the directions said lock the shed once you put it in there.

FedEx dude DIDN'T lock the shed ... come on man.

#274 Keisu  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 02:54 AM

If anyone wants only the console,  without the controller.  I'll sell one for 300 +shipping (~9 dollars shipping).

#275 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6897 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 05 December 2019 - 04:30 AM

Only downside ... the directions said lock the shed once you put it in there.

FedEx dude DIDN'T lock the shed ... come on man.

I have a storage bin outside my house that has a big sign on it that reads "Please leave packages in here, thank you!". 

Majority of the time they do leave my packages in it, sometimes they leave it right under the sign despite nothing being in the bin. I just chalk it up to they are in a hurry and aren't paid to follow my directions for delivery at the door.

#276 Koudie  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 08:41 AM

I offered my new extra one from the Sony store up above for what I paid ($299.99 + tax) + shipping and nobody even messaged me lol

I’d love it. Is it still available :) my current order has been in progress since saturday. I’m not sure whats going on.

#277 AcesHigh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   538 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 02:51 PM

If anyone wants only the console, without the controller. I'll sell one for 300 +shipping (~9 dollars shipping).

How generous of you!

#278 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3727 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 03:51 PM

I’d love it. Is it still available :) my current order has been in progress since saturday. I’m not sure whats going on.

It already sold on eBay sadly

#279 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 05 December 2019 - 04:27 PM

How generous of you!

Is that sarcasm lol

#280 Cloudx9  

Posted 06 December 2019 - 10:05 PM

Sony rewards canceled my order. But looks like money was refunded to my credit card and I don't show having reward points showing in my account. At least that part worked out.

#281 BlurredReality   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   409 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

BlurredReality

Posted 06 December 2019 - 10:22 PM

Sony rewards canceled my order. But looks like money was refunded to my credit card and I don't show having reward points showing in my account. At least that part worked out.

Same. Just such bullshit. I was like #80 to redeem and yet they mysteriously have none. Glad I grabbed one for $399 from Amazon so I wasn't left completely in the cold.

#282 CheapAssDragon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   399 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

CheapAssDragon

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:07 AM

Weird. Mine hasn’t been cancelled yet. I’m waiting for it to do something still. No shipping or cancelation. I will say I did use points though.

#283 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3727 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:18 AM

The dude who bought my console still hasn't paid for it.  So if you are looking for one, keep an eye on this thread and I will post if it is up for grabs.  All I want is what I paid + shipping.  So $299 + tax + shipping that is IF he backs out.

#284 metalgearsajak  

metalgearsajak

Posted 07 December 2019 - 02:41 AM

That sucks that they're canceling orders...What's ridiculous is that the bundle is STILL on the Sony Rewards stock and showing as in stock...

When I spoke to one of the reps a few days ago, she said the bundle shouldn't have been up since it was out of stock, and that they have been "working to get it taken down"...This was days ago lol

#285 Koudie  

Posted 07 December 2019 - 06:11 AM

Money was refunded yet my order still shows in progess !!

I think i will call tomorrow and request that they resubmit my order lol being that the item is clearly still available online !!

#286 ismegamanthere   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   534 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

ismegamanthere

Posted 07 December 2019 - 12:18 PM

Sony needs to get their shit together. Another goddamn order of mine has been canceled...

#287 BlurredReality   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   409 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

BlurredReality

Posted 07 December 2019 - 08:23 PM

Sony needs to get their shit together. Another goddamn order of mine has been canceled...

Right? And while I know they aren't *technically* sony. Having this limited edition game consoles that's basically gone everywhere but one store now get cancelled by TWO different Sony Affiliates (Direct and Rewards) is baffling and inexcusable. I don't even understand how they are legally allowed to display the Sony logos and everything else on their site if they are separate from Sony.

#288 WeaKeN   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   30 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:10 PM

Still in progress... I'm guessing mass cancellations are coming soon.

#289 ismegamanthere   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   534 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

ismegamanthere

Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:05 PM

Still in progress... I'm guessing mass cancellations are coming soon.

Yours will be canceled eventually. The deal from Sony Rewards was dead from the start.

#290 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1188 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2019 - 08:02 PM

Looks like I was lucky to snag one on Groupon. Sheesh.

#291 ismegamanthere   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   534 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

ismegamanthere

Posted 09 December 2019 - 09:07 PM

I just got an email from Playstation Direct apologizing for the delay and telling me my order should ship within the next five business days. I'm guessing my order is still canceled, but what a cluster **** this is.

#292 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3727 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:30 PM

Gonna bump and ask one more time before I ship this console back.  The buyer who purchased it through eBay never paid me, and my unpaid claim against him will close today around 8:44am PST.  I have one potential CAG'er interested, but I am gonna throw the offer out here one more time.  If anyone wants mine, all I want is what I paid + shipping.  If nobody PM's me, it goes back to Sony.  Trying to help out anyone who missed the boat on this.

EDIT: And yes it is the $299 + tax + shipping price.

#293 cjones641  

cjones641

Posted 13 December 2019 - 04:50 PM

Gonna bump and ask one more time before I ship this console back. The buyer who purchased it through eBay never paid me, and my unpaid claim against him will close today around 8:44am PST. I have one potential CAG'er interested, but I am gonna throw the offer out here one more time. If anyone wants mine, all I want is what I paid + shipping. If nobody PM's me, it goes back to Sony. Trying to help out anyone who missed the boat on this.

EDIT: And yes it is the $299 + tax + shipping price.

What would the price be to ship to Michigan?

#294 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3727 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2019 - 06:31 PM

What would the price be to ship to Michigan?

Because of the size and weight of the package, probably $30 bucks or more.

#295 TheEliminator62   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   127 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

TheEliminator62

Posted 14 December 2019 - 04:05 PM

If you still have the console I’ll buy it

#296 ismegamanthere   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   534 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

ismegamanthere

Posted 14 December 2019 - 06:53 PM

Because of the size and weight of the package, probably $30 bucks or more.

Did you see my PM?