Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Wow who's running Sony? Dontcha think that's the kind of thing they should have dropped at the end of the announcement?

Now it's a tweeted "oh by the way". smh.

This should go smoothly.

Update:

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1306339499543130112

Last edited by a moderator:
DS is a launch game? Holy shit... I need to watch this show case.
As a DS fan, it looks badass. Showcase didn’t want to give away the console release date I guess but it is being reported as a launch title.

I'm getting too old to stay up all night & wait for these things. It was a lot easier doing it in person because I could at least give myself the excuse to move around.

Aa a DS fan, it looks badass. Showcase didn’t want to give away the console release date I guess but it is being reported as a launch title.
The game looks amazing, buttery smooth. If it is a launch title, it would be huge.

FFXVI looks kinda... meh. Seems like it's very similar to FFXV with KH combat.

EDIT* I'm not a DS fan, got my ass kicked by it (and all the Souls games) but man, I love that intro theme.

The game looks amazing, buttery smooth. If it is a launch title, it would be huge.

FFXVI looks kinda... meh. Seems like it's very similar to FFXV with KH combat.

EDIT* I'm not a DS fan, got my ass kicked by it (and all the Souls games) but man, I love that intro theme.
I heard it is from the FF team that rebooted FFXIV. I haven't play FFXIV yet, but I heard a lot of very positive things about the changes the team made.

Honestly, I'm trying to decide between the $399 PS5 and the XBox Series S, for 60FPS 1080 resolution. Chances are I'll get the $399 PS5 because:

1. More hard drive space
2. I won't have to play a waiting game for pre-orders to begin. I'm ready for them to take my money now.

Sony...Will you please shut up & kindly take my money!

The free games line up for PlayStation plus members is not bad. God of war teaser got me excited

Only problem with DS being a launch title is that means I have nothing to look forward to until god knows when.
Exactly my thoughts. Everything else I'll be playing is already announced for PS4/X1 so sure I'll be able to play Lego Skywalker Saga in beautiful UHD. It doesn't matter that the graphics will still be from potato generation right?

So the rumor about FFXVI being shown was true, but I have to say that it's the least excited I've ever been about a mainline FF game after seeing the trailer. Hope the final product ends up good, but it worries me that the director created The Last Remnant. It's not the more medieval setting that gets me (in fact, I love the early games and how FF9 revisited it), but this just looks generic like many other AAA games.

So the rumor about FFXVI being shown was true, but I have to say that it's the least excited I've ever been about a mainline FF game after seeing the trailer. Hope the final product ends up good, but it worries me that the director created The Last Remnant. It's not the more medieval setting that gets me (in fact, I love the early games and how FF9 revisited it), but this just looks generic like many other AAA games.
Wait, I thought the reigns were being handed to YoshiP after he saved FFXIV. . .surely they aren't this stupid? :wall:

I did not know that. I thought the director of FFXIV will be in charge but it looks like he is just the producer.

Preorders are up at GameStop in store. They have very limited quantities. My store got 10 of the disk version. Limit one per household.

Got mine locked in!

1d8b37a394e79b2d24af4c93d49c482e.jpg

called my local Gamestop. They said preorders are NOT live yet in store and stores pre-making them will have the orders canceled.

called my local Gamestop. They said preorders are NOT live yet in store and stores pre-making them will have the orders canceled.
Guys in the gamestop thread said they just ordered in store and they have the sku.

I just ordered one over the phone too by switching a game I had pre-ordered.

bread's done
Back