Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Try the app for Walmart ... went extremely smoothly. Still hoping I can lock one in at Amazon, but this will be my backup.

Try the app for Walmart ... went extremely smoothly. Still hoping I can lock one in at Amazon, but this will be my backup.
Same. Wouldn't mind Best Buy so maybe I can get it in store but with Covid who knows what will be open.

Long as I get one to be honest I don't care who it's from.

According to my receipt "Credit cards aren't charged until your order ships. If you see a pending charge on your account prior to shipping, this is an authorization hold to ensure the funds are available."

Pre-ordered in case the flip potential is crazy.

Since they seemingly charge in full right away, is this a "if you cancel it takes 2-3 business days for them to put the money back into your account" kinda deal?

It's been so long since I pre-ordered something from Walmart, I forget their policy.

Got one in at walmart, CC was declined first time since I never shop at walmart, CC sent me a text to confirm it was me after canceling my payment.  After confirming they told me to go ahead and try again, thought that was going to cost me.

According to my receipt "Credit cards aren't charged until your order ships. If you see a pending charge on your account prior to shipping, this is an authorization hold to ensure the funds are available."

Pre-ordered in case the flip potential is crazy.
What about debit cards, same premise?

Just keep in mind that Walmart infamously oversells and cancels months/weeks later. I would not take your pre-order as a guarantee.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t understand how anyone can be willing to spend 70 bucks for Demon’s souls. Has there been any confirmed new content?

So what was the point of Sony sending out preorder invites if they weren't going to go first?

I don’t understand how anyone can be willing to spend 70 bucks for Demon’s souls. Has there been any confirmed new content?
It's the only reason I'm buying the PS5 and I'm not even willing to pay $70. I'll just play my PS4 backlog until there is a sale.

Because it's that big of a game. Myself and another CAG played it so much we were immortalized in the top 10 on the leader boards for most souls gained, even though we exploited soulsuck to get it. :whistle2:

Got one in at walmart, CC was declined first time since I never shop at walmart, CC sent me a text to confirm it was me after canceling my payment. After confirming they told me to go ahead and try again, thought that was going to cost me.
Same here,chase alerted me. Then I managed to get one

Meh, pretty much my favorite series of games. It looks crazy good, if not for it I would not be buying the system at launch.

Just got mine in store at my Gamestop. They had a printed list of SKU's. It wasn't just some placeholder, so stores that are not doing it are probably missing out.

Just got mine in store at my Gamestop. They had a printed list of SKU's. It wasn't just some placeholder, so stores that are not doing it are probably missing out.
Yeah my store called me and I went right there to preorder one. They said they were only allotted 10 PS5 units between digital and disc.

Just got my walmart cancellation email. Several others on the Era reporting the same.
Well at least they're sending them out now. Nothing here so far, so unless we all get canceled for them going live too early, then they oversold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least they're sending them out now. Nothing here so far, so unless we all get canceled for them going live too early, then they oversold.
Same. Placed my order at 6:50pm eastern, CC has a hold placed on it for the full amount. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Got in for a Walmart preorder and it was cancelled 3 minutes later. Buyer beware at walmart. We've seen it time and time again with various releases.

If that Walmart charge doesn't drop off, I'm gonna be so effed with my bills. I'm gonna have to cancel it if it doesn't drop in a few days.

Perhaps some of us are fans of that particular game. Do I want to pay $70, no. Am I paying $70, yes. Will I buy it at Best Buy so I can price adjust in case there's a sale, yes.

bread's done
Back