Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

BB site getting totally hammered
AbleVainHydra-size_restricted.gif

Can’t stress how happy I am that I got 1 preorder in for the disk version. Hoping to get 1 more.

Best buy pre order email received but Error Occurred. Get ready folks for Ebay selling them $1000-2000 tomorrow because people going to get desperate when they see that 10 - 15 million of these things in this economy is nothing.

Good luck to all. Hopefully getting an Xbox tomorrow won't be a nightmare.

Edit: 22nd rather

Last edited by a moderator:
am I wasting my life refreshing bestbuy and gamestop? Have people been able to get through?
I've been on Best Buy for like 25 mins now and I can barely get it to show in my cart. When I do, I either get an error or the page refreshes when I click Checkout.

am I wasting my life refreshing bestbuy and gamestop? Have people been able to get through?
People won't start getting through until people start giving up I think. The site is being flooded and can't handle it. People will start to give up, the servers will get some open spots and preorders will start going through. Never give up. Never surrender.

I clicked the Gamestop link just to see it and it says I'm blocked. Can't be due to refreshing because it was the first time today. So they went screwy.

any normal online retailer would have never spew that crap on their customer. of course gamestop is the only one to tell you, "YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED"... why not just error out... what a shitty company run by even shittier mgmt. 

Just got 1 to order at GameStop for the disc version. Although it says There will be a delay in an order confirmation email.  I edited this comment as I thought it said the delivery may be delayed and that isn’t the case currently.

This feels like a really horrible BF. I think I'll be okay with my Setsuna in November instead.

bread's done
Back