Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Damn, Target already sold out.. I saw it posted on SD at 6:41 and I got denied 4 minutes later, on desktop and app. 

I just got one from Target.

If they say R&C is coming out by like February I'll probably keep it otherwise I may not go through with it.

OMG,  gamestop..  I just reloaded the page a few times.....

Sorry, you have been blocked You are unable to access gamestop.com

Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
What can I do to resolve this?
You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than getting the new hot item, I honestly don't even really know why I want it at launch. My backlog is insane, I'll be busy with Cyberpunk and Immortals Fenyx Rising plus other games, and there aren't a ton of launch games I'm interested in.

damn, gamestop got feelings hurt when I ordered at target

this comes up when trying to go to homepage

Sorry, you have been blocked

You are unable to access gamestop.com

OMG, gamestop.. I just reloaded the page a few times.....

Sorry, you have been blocked You are unable to access gamestop.com

Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
What can I do to resolve this?
You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.
Email the site owner? What is this Angelfire? They think you have the site owner's email on standby?

Anybody able to use the site at bestbuy.com it won't let me do anything on the site //..??

somebody try 

Looks like SAD edition is sold out but disc version should be available?
Yeah for some reason the disc version wasn't going through when I tried to complete the purchase, but just went back to the cart and through the process again and it went through fine. Would prefer Amazon or best buy as they will probably ship to me faster but glad I got one locked in.

I got way too much GS credit to consider wasting "real money" ordering from Target or Walmart... so if I can't reserved one in-store tomorrow, I guess Im SOL.   :oldman:

I kept having issues with Target saying it can't ship via my delivery method - but I got it to work by clearing the cart and trying again. Haven't pre-ordered with Target before, but I like that I can still use Paypal credit for it - which is what I would've done with BBY anyway.

This is insanity.   Nvidia gets one up by announcing their improved RTX cards two months before the next gen consoles drop.  Then Sony tries to steal their thunder by putting up PS5 pre-orders the night before the RTX 3000 graphics card pre-order listings go live in the AM. 

Called my GS at 7:15 EST and they were already sold out. I’m hoping the XB1SX preorder go smooth there on Tuesday I have way too much credit to burn and I don’t want to sit on it no more.

This is insanity. Nvidia gets one up by announcing their improved RTX cards two months before the next gen consoles drop. Then Sony tries to steal their thunder by putting up PS5 pre-orders the night before the RTX 3000 graphics card pre-order listings go live in the AM.
RTX and Playstation are not in competition. Two completely different markets. Anyone that would pay 1500 for a graphics card is using their playstation for exclusives only.

RTX and Playstation are not in competition. Two completely different markets. Anyone that would pay 1500 for a graphics card is using their playstation for exclusives only.
Congrats. You're the 50th person I've seen post that this week. It doesn't sound any smarter each time.

Besides price and a few games, they really don’t announce anything today. Where does backwards compatibility stand? No info there. I’m losing interest...

Sound like you're the odd person out. Which normally means something.
it's cute that you find that statement profound. Nope, not a single person is deciding between buying a GPU or buying a next-gen console this fall, nosiree!

You don't even know the prices on the graphics cards.

Locked in a disc version the moment it went up on Target's app along with an extra controller and charging dock. Will pick up the media remote when they become available. $624, thanks Target 5%.

Got 4 pre ordered for my entire family. I'm so relieved. 2 Walmart (1 physical, 1 digital) . 2 in store gamestop ( physical, 1 digital). Me, son, 2 daughters covered. They all wanted it and I love doing nice things for them. 

Got a preorder in at Target for the disk version...will order a second PS5 at Amazon or GameStop. I have the worst luck with launch units being canceled or arriving dead

FYI to all Walmart is the absolute worst place to preorder anything. Everything I’ve ever preordered has been canceled...even if I order super early.

bread's done
Back