Target's Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale Starts Nov. 8th.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Titles shown.

Avengers (PS4)

Crash 4 (PS4)

Godfall (PS5)

Star wars Squadrons (X1)

Tony Hawk 1 & 2 (PS4)

WWE Battlegrounds (X1)

Watch Dogs Legion (X1/X)

Excludes Select Video Games & Pre-Orders.

83553202f424ee1dd13a215c314bbe0dcbb24ea9acc3a671f13ce1e048e1eeddf7bc4833.jpg

Credit Slickdeals.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14501834-video-games-music-books-movies-board-games-mix-match-buy-2-get-1-free-target-starting-sun-nov-8th-thru-nov-14?utm_source=iphone_app&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=external+share

Last edited by a moderator:
These usually work on preorders, right? If so I guess I'll go with Miles, Demon's, and Cyberpunk

edit: just squinted to read the text at the bottom, nevermind lol

Any idea when Target sales go live online (Midnight versus actually Sunday Morning?) ? If I can get some next gen games I don't have to worry about anything else on Black Friday

I’m just here for any potential price mistakes or items that are supposed to be ineligible actually being eligible for the first couple of hours.

Will be pretty YMMV if you can get this to work on excluded titles. Target honored this B2G1 promo when Death Stranding was clearly excluded. They just called a manager on the walky for an override code instead of having them come to the actual register.

doesn't mean first party switch games are included though
Even if they were, they will probably be a worse deal than Black Friday/Cyber Monday, especially if they are all marked back up to $59.99 MSRP.

You can already get some Switch titles for $40 in-person at Best Buy, like Xenoblade Chronicles.

Last year, Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey were $30 at Target on Black Friday.

Buying 3 $60 games just means that it will cost you $40 each in the end. Most current-gen games will be on sale and cheaper than that on BF, so unless it's next-gen games, not that good of a deal.

Buying 3 $60 games just means that it will cost you $40 each in the end. Most current-gen games will be on sale and cheaper than that on BF, so unless it's next-gen games, not that good of a deal.
That's true, but it's a fantastic deal for next gen. I originally had the standard edition of Miles Morales and Call of Duty Cold War pre ordered. I have since cancelled both and I plan to reorder CoD along with the ultimate edition of MM and Demon's Souls. Essentially, I'm getting Demon's Souls and the original Spiderman for an extra $20.

That's true, but it's a fantastic deal for next gen. I originally had the standard edition of Miles Morales and Call of Duty Cold War pre ordered. I have since cancelled both and I plan to reorder CoD along with the ultimate edition of MM and Demon's Souls. Essentially, I'm getting Demon's Souls and the original Spiderman for an extra $20.
the lack of Demon's and Miles in that ad is very conspicuous, to me. I have a feeling "certain games excluded" means those two

If this works on next gen games I'm 100% buying CoD and Demon souls while grabbing Spider-Man deluxe edition as my free game since I was planning on buying those games anyway. 

Even if they were, they will probably be a worse deal than Black Friday/Cyber Monday, especially if they are all marked back up to $59.99 MSRP.

You can already get some Switch titles for $40 in-person at Best Buy, like Xenoblade Chronicles.

Last year, Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey were $30 at Target on Black Friday.
I hate how target and walmart have yet to reveal their video game deals. Damn 2020. Normally one store releases their plans and the rest follow.

I hate how target and walmart have yet to reveal their video game deals. Damn 2020. Normally one store releases their plans and the rest follow.
Yep, I'm still waiting for Target/Walmart to release it.

Happy that BB already revealed theirs.

As a reminder, the cancel trick will still be in full swing if you only need one or two games. I’m hoping Animal Crossing sneaks in there since it has never been $40 that I know of. Might grab Godfall pending reviews.

As a reminder, the cancel trick will still be in full swing if you only need one or two games. I’m hoping Animal Crossing sneaks in there since it has never been $40 that I know of. Might grab Godfall pending reviews.
I assume the cancel trick is simply to buy 3 games and return one unopened? I might use that to get three games on launch day and return one, as one of the games I want comes out Friday and I don’t want to wait an extra day to get the games for my console.

I assume the cancel trick is simply to buy 3 games and return one unopened? I might use that to get three games on launch day and return one, as one of the games I want comes out Friday and I don’t want to wait an extra day to get the games for my console.
the cancel trick is to order 3 games and cancel tthe 2 you dont want. if you order 3 $60 games, target will make each game $40.

Hopefully we see games ads soon from all retailers so I can decide if I wanna go the b2g1 route $46 each game (ps5) or if the games I want will be $30 each on black friday

Hopefully we see games ads soon from all retailers so I can decide if I wanna go the b2g1 route $46 each game (ps5) or if the games I want will be $30 each on black friday
The safe bet is to go with Target now if next gen is included. I don’t see any stores discounting next gen games on Black Friday with the usual exceptions of CoD and AC.

the twitter posted part of the ad that says sony first party titles EXCLUDED from the sale, so no demons souls, spiderman or sackboy

Ehh I'd give it an honest try Saturday night as soon as it goes live. They always list exceptions but some games always slip through the cracks, esp on day one of the sale and Target doesn't really tend to cancel those orders that get by

Eager to get some board games with this, been looking forward to it. Normally I would wait to see BF 4k deals, but I don't know this year.

B2G1 Free you can pick up New PS5 or XBOX game for $60 each.  You able to exchange (Swap out) different title as long as the same price (MSRP).  Extra work to visit the store after promotion is OVER or waits for New PS5 or XBOX1 game hit the store late Nov or Dec and do the exchange (Swap).  2nd option Return the game you don't want it :)

For games like Watch Dogs Legion that offer free next gen upgrades but is also selling physical versions for both current and next gen, is there any reason to buy the next gen version which usually sells for $10 more?

I’m not sure if there’s some hidden reason for this, or if it just costs $10 extra if you want the PS5 or XSX logo on the game case.

bread's done
Back