Target's Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale Starts Nov. 8th.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Titles shown.

Avengers (PS4)

Crash 4 (PS4)

Godfall (PS5)

Star wars Squadrons (X1)

Tony Hawk 1 & 2 (PS4)

WWE Battlegrounds (X1)

Watch Dogs Legion (X1/X)

Excludes Select Video Games & Pre-Orders.

83553202f424ee1dd13a215c314bbe0dcbb24ea9acc3a671f13ce1e048e1eeddf7bc4833.jpg

Credit Slickdeals.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14501834-video-games-music-books-movies-board-games-mix-match-buy-2-get-1-free-target-starting-sun-nov-8th-thru-nov-14?utm_source=iphone_app&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=external+share

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres to hoping for glitches or First Party games qualifying. Really want Spiderman and Dark Souls along with Godfall
I'll be putting in an order for a single Godfall after cancel trick since it should be eligible. Might keep it pending reviews. They'd have to be pretty glowing reviews for me to not wait for it on Game Pass, though.

Well either it's not working on the games I want or it's not live yet. :???:
I’m guessing not live yet. Usually when they have it, it will say, “Buy 2 get 1 free in red letters under qualifying games. None of them are saying it at the moment for any games.

Yeah, my guess that is that since this isn't a 'traditional' BF drop and just the weekly ad, that's why. Oh well, just a couple more hours.

I just talked to a chat rep, and according to him, the offer was supposed to go live 15 minutes ago. He said it just takes some time to update, and it should be up soon.

I just talked to a chat rep, and according to him, the offer was supposed to go live 15 minutes ago. He said it just takes some time to update, and it should be up soon.

Interesting, I placed an order for the B2G1 book sale currently going on and when I went back to review the order, any option to cancel one or two of the books is gone. Not sure if it’s because they’re books, but just a heads up if you were planning to try and cancel a game. Guess we’ll find out when it goes live ...

Interesting, I placed an order for the B2G1 book sale currently going on and when I went back to review the order, any option to cancel one or two of the books is gone. Not sure if it’s because they’re books, but just a heads up if you were planning to try and cancel a game. Guess we’ll find out when it goes live ...
did you do store pickup? also how long did you wait before trying to cancel

Target sales almost always start at 3 am EST
This. Target.com regularly updates at 3AM EST/Midnight PST. It's Best Buy that updates at Midnight CST/1AM EST. I know not everyone pays attention to these things all the time, but I do wish that at least the BF regulars could memorize this since it's the same thing every year.

Especially Judou who I'm like 80% sure I specifically pointed this out to last year, too.

did you do store pickup? also how long did you wait before trying to cancel
No, it was shipping, that’s probably it. Good reminder to make sure the games are in stock locally rather than shipped though. Although I feel like I’ve canceled shipped preorders in the past.

How long did you wait? I ordered multiple blu rays yesterday and at least initially I could cancel if I wanted to it just didn't last. I also ordered than immediately cancelled a set of two blu rays without issue so it does work.

How long did you wait? I ordered multiple blu rays yesterday and at least initially I could cancel if I wanted to it just didn't last. I also ordered than immediately cancelled a set of two blu rays without issue so it does work.
Pulled it up in the app a few minutes after ordering and then later on the Target website. Just odd, but may not be the case for games.

Live.

Cancel trick worked immediately after order placed on a ship to home order

Got Dragon Quest XI for $40

Didn't work on Clubhouse Games though

Don't get tricked into adding that damn allstate coverage like I almost was. Click decline coverage on the right in white

No Nintendo first party games it seems... and also no Sony PS4 games, not just PS5. Ghost of Tsushima isn't working.

This ad is kind of a flop.

I still can't figure out why AC Valhalla is $50 on PS5/XSX. . .been like that since yesterday and it's throwing me off lol.

Mostly MSRP outside of the preorder PS5 games ... not much else to see from what I can tell. Better to wait for Walmart’s BF prices or BB if things are like the last few years.

Yeah I was kind of hoping things like DMC5 special edition and Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate would work. Kinda disappointing for me.

Worth noting, this isn't actually a b2g1f - it's buy 3 get 33% off your order. A small nitpick, but it's actually beneficial since you don't have to order 3 games of the same price to still get good value. I counted the target card discount as a mistake, woops.

And several first party Nintendo Switch games are on the sale - FE Encore and Xenoblade at least.

Really disappointed devil may cry isn’t part of it, not even MK 11 which I don’t really care about. Games been released too many times.

I’m disappointed no ps5 exclusives except godfall. Watch dogs is meh. AC is meh. What’s even more disappointing is these are all only for shipping. I’ll be waiting to go instore instead and pick up. By the way cyberpunk is eligible. Also went ahead and bought nba 2k21 mamba edition cancelled and total is now 70

What’s funny is I pre ordered nba 2k21 mamba edition back on July 26 and scheduled to arrive Wednesday January 6. They still haven’t updated the release date for my order (it’s updated on site) and it says preparing to ship. No email of release date change and it’s preparing..and it won’t let me cancel it lol

Is valhalla any good?
Looks decent ... I’m not particularly hyped about it but I doubt it will be less the $35 anywhere else before the end of the year. Historically Ubi games do tank, so if you want the Gold edition with all future DLC you might want to wait. I’m locking it in to have the option ... review embargo drops tomorrow, so we’ll find out if it’s worth keeping.

Looks decent ... I’m not particularly hyped about it but I doubt it will be less the $35 anywhere else before the end of the year. Historically Ubi games do tank, so if you want the Gold edition with all future DLC you might want to wait. I’m locking it in to have the option ... review embargo drops tomorrow, so we’ll find out if it’s worth keeping.
After seeing Yongyea’s impressions, I’m not excited

PS5 AC Valhalla for $35 if you add 3 $49.99 games and cancel 2
Cancel trick worked great as usual. Not sure when they stopped letting it work, but they used to be good with buying like, two $200 collector's editions of a game, and then a regular $60 game free, then when you cancel the high priced stuff it would be a larger discount. Now it's looking like it actually is trying to apply the percentage more evenly, so it seems you get the best deal when buying 3 of the same priced item.

Xenoblade 1 on Switch seems to be the only first party Switch title that works. And of course some preorders like Cyberpunk, etc.

Speaking of cod, it is said the xbox series x version give you both the xbox and series x version, i wonder how that work, 2 disk or with code.  Also yakuza drop to $50 for xbox

bread's done
Back