Target's Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale Starts Nov. 8th.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Titles shown.

Avengers (PS4)

Crash 4 (PS4)

Godfall (PS5)

Star wars Squadrons (X1)

Tony Hawk 1 & 2 (PS4)

WWE Battlegrounds (X1)

Watch Dogs Legion (X1/X)

Excludes Select Video Games & Pre-Orders.

83553202f424ee1dd13a215c314bbe0dcbb24ea9acc3a671f13ce1e048e1eeddf7bc4833.jpg

Credit Slickdeals.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14501834-video-games-music-books-movies-board-games-mix-match-buy-2-get-1-free-target-starting-sun-nov-8th-thru-nov-14?utm_source=iphone_app&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=external+share

Last edited by a moderator:
For games like Watch Dogs Legion that offer free next gen upgrades but is also selling physical versions for both current and next gen, is there any reason to buy the next gen version which usually sells for $10 more?

I’m not sure if there’s some hidden reason for this, or if it just costs $10 extra if you want the PS5 or XSX logo on the game case.
Yeah, the only two differences are that the ps4 version gives you both the ps4 and ps5 versions (while the ps5 only gives the ps5 version) and the next gen logo on the artwork is different. While I'd like to start getting some PS5 cases on my shelf, I won't be paying a premium for it.

you don't need to return. you can just place your order then cancel the games you don't want. it's just how target has their system set up for sales.
Just to make sure I'm following you, are you saying we can place an order of three games for store pickup and then immediately cancel two of them, and ultimately go and pick up one game at the discounted price? I want to make sure that's safe if I go that route, I could see Target.com not letting me cancel because the order is being processed or is ready for pickup.

Just to make sure I'm following you, are you saying we can place an order of three games for store pickup and then immediately cancel two of them, and ultimately go and pick up one game at the discounted price? I want to make sure that's safe if I go that route, I could see Target.com not letting me cancel because the order is being processed or is ready for pickup.
i have never done it with store pickup. I would do 2 items shipped and the one you want for pickup

i have never done it with store pickup. I would do 2 items shipped and the one you want for pickup
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the tip. I'm going to try to play dumb and try to get Call of Duty along with Spiderman and Demon's Souls. If that fails though, I'll order Call of Duty for pickup and a couple of $70 games for shipping. In that event, hopefully the games that I choose for shipping don't process quickly and I'll be able to cancel them.

Nothing for me to get with this launch lineup. I already paid off Demon's Souls. Likely getting CoD to play with friends but yeah not wasting my money on most of this launch lineup, though I will eventually play Miles Morales Spider-Man.

sony first party exclusions are a bummer...hopefully early web orders let them through.

demons, miles, and cod would be my choice.

without demons/miles, i will either cancel trick cod or probably pass

Target has a Circle promo that nets you a $15 gc if you make 3 separate $70+ purchases between November 5 and 21st. Might be worth stacking with the B2G1 ... if you add something that bumps you over $70, even with the cancellation of 1 or 2 games, it should still qualify (If your order drops below $70 after cancelling/returns, the promo states it may not count.)

Target has a Circle promo that nets you a $15 gc if you make 3 separate $70+ purchases between November 5 and 21st. Might be worth stacking with the B2G1 ... if you add something that bumps you over $70, even with the cancellation of 1 or 2 games, it should still qualify (If your order drops below $70 after cancelling/returns, the promo states it may not count.)
Given that this is a brand new promo from them, I would expect that even if you return items that the trigger condition will not be reversed. I’d bet if you ordered and canceled even immediately that it will give us the promo lol. Starbucks has regular promotions like this for stars, and that is a abusable as well if you know what you’re doing.

Yes, place your order and cancel whatever you don’t want immediately. Make sure that all 3 games are equal pricing for the maximum discount as well.

I couldn't find the Target Circle deal. Could it be targeted?
It’s a pop up in the app, but does have a deal page. Just make sure you’re using circle when you order or shop at Target and you’re fine. The qualifications are random per account though, so YMMV.

That pic is a little blurry does this include ps5 games? Kind of looks like godfall is one of the titles.

Polar time I bought something over $50 it automatically added to my qualifying purchases I didn’t have to scan wallet. Is this automatic? It was instore and used my redcard

Polar time I bought something over $50 it automatically added to my qualifying purchases I didn’t have to scan wallet. Is this automatic? It was instore and used my redcard
It's card or scan. When they did the last $15 3 purchase promo I forgot to scan and used my card but it still ticked off credit a little later. I think the card maybe just updates a little slower than using the app.

I hope this deal includes all ps5 games. I was planning on getting Spider-Man, demon souls, and getting a free copy of godfall would be great. I’m not sure i want to pay full price for godfall.

I find it bizarre that the AC Valhalla Gold Edition that is the physical PS5 version has all its preorders sold out already. I don’t mind getting the PS4 version for this B2G1 deal (if it works), but it’s weird that specific PS5 version is gone everywhere.

It's card or scan. When they did the last $15 3 purchase promo I forgot to scan and used my card but it still ticked off credit a little later. I think the card maybe just updates a little slower than using the app.
Idk but I just checked my purchase history and I bought an item on October 12, the promo was still goin on at the time

My Target offer is also 10 dollars off if you spend 50, but it's not a 10 dollar gift card, it's Target Circle earnings which I figure is more like a coupon, and less like a gift card.

Anyone know if I can return and rebuy my ps5 to target and use my redcard to save 5% as long as I do it before black friday? And will I just need the receipt and/or the box? It’d be a hassle to put the console back in the box lol

So if I'm reading this this right I have to wait until the 12th to order ps5 games? The ad says preorders are excluded.
Yes, but who knows, sometimes pre orders are able to go through these promos. But yeah I’d wait till the 12th or later so u have more options

Just to be clear on that "make 3 $__+ purchases, get $__ Target Circle credit" promo that expires at 11:59 PM on November 21, it may NOT work on orders that include preorder items released AFTER November 21, since an order isn't considered processed until ALL items have the status "shipped" or "available for pickup."

Just to test it out, I placed a $60+ order with only pickup, and another $60+ order with both pickup and shipping.  I received the first check mark when the first order was processed and available for pickup.  I did not receive the second check mark when the pickup items were processed and available for pickup but the items to be shipped are still waiting to be processed.

Sorry to break it for everyone but looks like Spider-Man and demon souls will not be included. If you look at the PS5 page in the add there’s a small disclaimer at the bottom saying first-party Sony games excluded from the promotion.

Sorry to break it for everyone but looks like Spider-Man and demon souls will not be included. If you look at the PS5 page in the add there’s a small disclaimer at the bottom saying first-party Sony games excluded from the promotion.
Darn wanted those 2 to get godfall for free. While I think gf is kind of cool, I can see it being a bargain bin game in a few months with a limited community on ps5.

I hope this deal includes all ps5 games. I was planning on getting Spider-Man, demon souls, and getting a free copy of godfall would be great. I’m not sure i want to pay full price for godfall.
FYI, Godfall has been revealed to be a console timed exclusive if that matters. Even more incentive for me to wait on reviews and hopefully get picked up on Game Pass in April next year once things are patched.

FYI, Godfall has been revealed to be a console timed exclusive if that matters. Even more incentive for me to wait on reviews and hopefully get picked up on Game Pass in April next year once things are patched.
I don’t have a gaming pc and I’m not into streaming games (yet). I do plan on getting a series x when I can.

Given that this is a brand new promo from them, I would expect that even if you return items that the trigger condition will not be reversed. I’d bet if you ordered and canceled even immediately that it will give us the promo lol. Starbucks has regular promotions like this for stars, and that is a abusable as well if you know what you’re doing.
I recently qualified for the 3 $60 purchases and earned a $15 Target Circle offer. When I returned my last $60 purchase, I noticed my $15 bonus was reduced. This was recently about two weeks ago. I don't know if the $70 offer will do the same but just a heads up.

I recently qualified for the 3 $60 purchases and earned a $15 Target Circle offer. When I returned my last $60 purchase, I noticed my $15 bonus was reduced. This was recently about two weeks ago. I don't know if the $70 offer will do the same but just a heads up.
We're well past the point where companies can't figure this stuff out before they offer them. Target has always been able to terminate GCs associated with special promos. I don't know why ppl think this would work otherwise.

I don’t know what the trigger conditions are; but my target circle app offer is way better then what’s listed above: two 60 dollar purchases gets a 20 dollar GC. Timeframe is 11-5 to 11-21.

I wonder if my PS5 preorder will count when it ships in that time frame.

Probably. It's in the Terms & Conditions that any returned, reversed, or cancelled purchases may result in purchase transactions no longer qualifying for the offer, or in the Target Circle reward being removed. I'm guessing that the reward is treated as a $5 bonus tied to each $60+ transaction.

Have two ideas of games to get next week (based on what would be on sale at Best Buy for Black Friday that would be better off if I bought them at Target).

I'm sure first-party Switch games are not part of the sale. Otherwise, I know what the third game would be (hopefully Wal-Mart will have it on sale for Black Friday).

bread's done
Back