[Dead] Polarium down to $12.99 brand new at ebgames.com

[quote name='Maklershed']And yet Gamestop has it for $29.99. How can that be possible? It's like they're asking people to not buy it from them.[/QUOTE]

Maybe people are actually buying it from Gamestop for $30. Stupid people.

[quote name='Maklershed']And yet Gamestop has it for $29.99. How can that be possible? It's like they're asking people to not buy it from them.[/QUOTE]

Not the entire US uses CAG... plus, GS is usually more frequent than EB.

BTW guys, just now that there is a newer version of Polarium coming out with a lot more levels and a new mode. That'll be budget priced too ($20) I think.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']why would anyone grab this when they could get Meteos?[/QUOTE]

Because it's different and they might like it better.

[quote name='Vinny']BTW guys, just now that there is a newer version of Polarium coming out with a lot more levels and a new mode. That'll be budget priced too ($20) I think.[/QUOTE]
That version hasn't been confirmed for American release, though, to the best of my knowledge.

I thought that there would be a GBA version? Am I incorrect in that knowledge? Is that the version that is also being addressed in this thread?

[quote name='PDorr3']have any of you ever used the $1.99 EB saver shipping method?[/QUOTE]

Yep, usually comes USPS first class mail/media mail or UPS 3 day select when I have done it - depending on what you order - never had a problem with it

I can't believe this I just freaking ordered this game yesterday used (paid about 17$ total), and now its 12.99?!?!?!? I REALLY hate EBgames

$16.16 after tax and shipping. Hmm...

EDIT: Ah, what the heck...I'll bite. I overpaid my last credit card bill by $3.28 anyway, and this should provide some decent fun for a little while.

[quote name='soulwish2003']Holding out for 4.99...[/QUOTE]

wow. spoken like a true CAG.

more power to you soulwish, and more savings too.

Hopefully this game goes the way of Ping Pals and will drop down to $4.99 or even $2.99. I will buy it then, as I have yet to even open Ping Pals, yet alone even know what it is. Anyways, right now I am trying to figure out what is so good about Nintendogs.

[quote name='Gden']I can't believe this I just freaking ordered this game yesterday used (paid about 17$ total), and now its 12.99?!?!?!? I REALLY hate EBgames[/QUOTE]

You can call and have the price adjusted.

[quote name='soulwish2003']Holding out for 4.99...[/QUOTE]
true dat, this ain't a must have like meteos... IMO...

I'll bit $9.99 maybe...

I think I'm the only person that DOESN'T like Meteos, it's just too....I dunno...boring. I prefer logic based games.

Still holding out for 9.99 shipped

[quote name='Cmosfm']I think I'm the only person that DOESN'T like Meteos, it's just too....I dunno...boring. I prefer logic based games.

Still holding out for 9.99 shipped[/QUOTE]

I doubt you've played meteos before, otherwise you've wouldn't have made this comment. Here's the link to the info page on gamefaqs , browse around the FAQs and Message boards and collect some general info about the game, then try renting it. Keep in mind that the game is called "Meteos" and is for the Nintendo DS portable gaming system.

Awesome deal... thanks for the heads up! I got it and a couple used GB games for 22.50 total... less than Polarium new at most stores - so I'm happy! :D

[quote name='RedvsBlue']But Sears will pricematch this...[/QUOTE]

So will Circuit City with the right cashier - I PM'ed it when it was $15 on EBgames.com, might go grab a second copy and PM it for 12.99 now.

Plus you even get 10% of the difference.

[quote name='Roufuss']So will Circuit City with the right cashier - I PM'ed it when it was $15 on EBgames.com, might go grab a second copy and PM it for 12.99 now.

Plus you even get 10% of the difference.[/QUOTE]

True but at least Sears advertises that they match online. Circuit City is largely YMMV for pricematching online.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']True but at least Sears advertises that they match online. Circuit City is largely YMMV for pricematching online.[/QUOTE]
How much does Sears sell Polarium for? It's not listed on their site.

Still 12.99 on the website, and I just PM'ed a second one at Circuit City. The cashier checked this time on the internet because the difference was so high, but when it came up for 12.99 she went ahead and did it. Paid about 12 dollars after tax, which isn't bad.

I got my copy today at SEARS for $12.10 after taxes (I did recommanded you print on EB page cuz make thing easy, faster, and no hassle) :)

[quote name='Roufuss']12 bucks is nothing, do it :D[/QUOTE]

how unCAG-like of you, sir! 12.99 is only like 57% off! how dare you tempt me.......

bread's done
Back