i'm nOTT Wayne Brady, but i'ma have to choke a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chika

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm gonna kill the insurance company.

motherfuckers. the "working breaks" according to the mechanic were "barely" working. fucker's changing his statement now. he says the breakjob that the car needs is front and rear, all cables, rotors calipers and pads. he's saying it will cost near $600. motherfucker. if i knew the car was in that bad condition, i wouldn't have had all of the repairs done. I've left messages for the insurance adjuster to call me back. with this much "work" that needs to be done, the car should have been totalled.

Boy, truffles are sure easy to make. Anyone with access to a heat source who pays money for them is dumb.

Saw the worst bumper sticker ever today:

CAUTION
Never drive faster than your angels can fly!

I gotta get some of those to plaster on my buddies cars as gags... Seeing a male driving a car with one of those would be OMGWTFBBQ roffles worthy.

apparently, things like needing a entire break system aren't taken into consideration when determining the value of the car.

hey shrike - if i change the title to "i OTTa choke choke a bitch" would that be grounds for Shriking it?

[quote name='wubb']Saw the worst bumper sticker ever today:

CAUTION

I gotta get some of those to plaster on my buddies cars as gags...[/QUOTE]

It's true though.

CAUTION

I gotta get some of those to plaster on my buddies cars as gags...[/QUOTE]That's not as bad as "my (breed of dog) is smarter than your honor student."

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']apparently, things like needing a entire break system aren't taken into consideration when determining the value of the car.[/quote]They should have inspected it properly the first time and made that determination when they did the estimate. They're just being sloppy fuckers.

CAUTION

I gotta get some of those to plaster on my buddies cars as gags...[/QUOTE]

Wow, the next thing you know you'll be reporting on "WWJD" and "In case of rapture, car will be unmanned" bumper stickers. :lol:

None of the ones mentioned so far are even close to as bad as my report :mrgreen:

An amusing one (the first dozen times I saw it) are the ones in flowing script made to look like a pretentious school's logo that say 'Your School Sucks'

[quote name='jmcc']?

Rainbow-Phonebooth_tcm64-91417.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Nah, a homophone is a person. It's the scientific term.

I keep bouncing back and forth between preparing my speech and playing Lumines Live.

[quote name='Brak']I keep bouncing back and forth between preparing my speech and playing eating Lumines Legumes[/quote]

again: Beans. the alternative fuel of the future.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']again: Beans. the alternative fuel of the future.[/QUOTE]
Mmm~
[quote name='6669']Do you even have one?[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='Roufuss']Strell, you've met your match:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111868&page=7

"Hey, YOU STFU!"[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. This guy probably owns scissors that only cut paper.

And the paper is probably rounded so those nasty corners don't scratch.

[quote name='spider24']an appointment for one hair cut??:???:[/QUOTE]

My hair is that majestic, like a lion made of gold and diamonds. And blood.

I imagine a gold and diamond lion would still need blood to survive.

Blood from his enemies.

Awesome, my final grades started showing up online from the teachers who aren't waiting until the Friday deadline to post them.

So far:

Abnormal Psychology - B
Social Problems - B

Just waiting on Astronomy, Astronomy lab, and Elementary Statistics now.

so i'm royally getting shafted. i mean like bent over with a broomstick. the insurance agent says there is no way to prove what condition the brakes were in prior to the accident and that they have restored the car to "approximately" the condition it was in.

i think that's a load of shit and that if they can't replicate exactly the condition it's in, it's their responsibility to IMPROVE the condition. apparently not.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']so i'm royally getting shafted. i mean like bent over with a broomstick. the insurance agent says there is no way to prove what condition the brakes were in prior to the accident and that they have restored the car to "approximately" the condition it was in.

i think that's a load of shit and that if they can't replicate exactly the condition it's in, it's their responsibility to IMPROVE the condition. apparently not.[/quote]
I'm sure the mechanic's flip-flop attitude isn't helpig matters, either.

Yeah, you're getting it sideways by a telephone pole covered in coarse grit sandpaper.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']so i'm royally getting shafted. i mean like bent over with a broomstick. the insurance agent says there is no way to prove what condition the brakes were in prior to the accident and that they have restored the car to "approximately" the condition it was in.

i think that's a load of shit and that if they can't replicate exactly the condition it's in, it's their responsibility to IMPROVE the condition. apparently not.[/quote]

I guess its time to accidently drive your car off the cliff(jumping out in the nick of time, of course) before getting the brakes repaired.
That should be considered totalled :cool:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Man I made out like a bandit today. I even got an EB gift card from one of my students. I must rock or something. ^_^[/QUOTE]Made out? Students?... ... ....... Niccccccccccccce.

[quote name='jmcc']Made out? Students?... ... ....... Niccccccccccccce.[/quote]

:D
They are bribing you!

:lol: Nice title.

On the way to take the test box to DHL. Good riddance to profitable rubbish. :D

Also apparently I have the next two weeks off, starting tomorrow. Booyah.

[quote name='Hex']:lol: Nice title.

On the way to take the test box to DHL. Good riddance to profitable rubbish. :D

Also apparently I have the next two weeks off, starting tomorrow. Booyah.[/quote]
Scanned copy of the bonus check is necessary, of course. :D

[quote name='E_G_Man']:D
They are bribing you![/quote]
Too bad I gave them their grades yesterday. But remember I have gifted children, they are usually A or B. I mainly gave A's with a few B's and one C (though he earned a N, bad family situation and just couldn't turn assignments in).

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I used to but I sold it on ebay.[/QUOTE]
:lol:
So I guess the reserve was met? :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Too bad I gave them their grades yesterday. But remember I have gifted children, they are usually A or B. I mainly gave A's with a few B's and one C (though he earned a N, bad family situation and just couldn't turn assignments in).[/QUOTE]
Whoa, I haven't seen you in a long time.
[quote name='Strell']Naw. He just took the best offer.[/QUOTE]
Buy It Now of $5? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back