3DS MSRP Drop to $169.99 On 08/12/11, already at Target, WM, Amazon

Celsius

CAGiversary!
Pre-order at the lower price at Amazon
iconwalmart_r3.gif
Nintendo 3DS Price Drop Hits on August 9th at Walmart

Quick Details:

Connect to the Nintendo eShop at least once before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 11 to qualify for the below free games:

NES Virtual Console games:
Super Mario Bros.
Donkey Kong JR.
Balloon Fight
Ice Climbers
The Legend of Zelda
+ 5 more

Gameboy Advance Virtual Console games (exclusive to this program)
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
Mario Kart Advance
Metroid Fusion
Wario ware
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
+ 3 more

US Press Release
REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Nintendo of America today announced plans to drop the suggested retail price of its portable Nintendo 3DS™system to $169.99 in the United States, as new games based on some of the world’s most beloved video game franchises head to the system. The new price, down from the suggested launch price of $249.99 and effective Aug. 12, makes an outstanding value even better and sets up a strong holiday season for the system.

“For anyone who was on the fence about buying a Nintendo 3DS, this is a huge motivation to buy now,” said Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime. “We are giving shoppers every incentive to pick up a Nintendo 3DS, from an amazing new price to a rapid-fire succession of great games.”

Nintendo 3DS has the strongest software lineup of any video game system this holiday season and the new price now opens up the glasses-free 3D experience to many more consumers. Building on the popularity of The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D, which launched June 19, the upcoming game calendar is a Who’s Who of iconic video game franchises. Star Fox 64™ 3D arrives on Sept. 9, followed by Super Mario™ 3D Land in November, Mario Kart™ 7 in December and Kid Icarus™: Uprising during the holiday season. In addition to great games, Nintendo 3DS has a host of attractive features* that make it the must-have video game system this season:

The new Nintendo Video™ service automatically delivers short 3D videos from the worlds of music, comedy, animation and Hollywood.A free application allows Netflix members with unlimited streaming plans to instantly watch TV episodes and movies streaming from Netflix.

The Nintendo eShop is a digital store for Nintendo 3DS owners that provides access to a wide variety of downloadable content, such as original 3D software, classic games that have been re-mastered in 3D called 3D Classics, Game Boy™ and Game Boy Color “Virtual Console” games in their original 2D glory, and more than 350 Nintendo DSiWare™ games. Visitors can also view video game trailers, screen shots and product information for games, including those available at retail locations.

Since Nintendo 3DS launched in the United States on March 27, more than 830,000 people in the U.S. alone have purchased one to enjoy 3D visuals without the need for special glasses. These Nintendo 3DS owners represent some of Nintendo’s most loyal customers, and Nintendo is rewarding them for getting in on the action early with 20 free downloadable games from the Nintendo eShop.

These free games are available to anyone who owns a Nintendo 3DS system and uses a wireless broadband Internet signal to connect to the Nintendo eShop at least once before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 11. These users will automatically be registered in the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador program. The program contains two elements:

Starting Sept. 1, Nintendo 3DS Ambassadors will be able to download 10 NES™ Virtual Console™ games at no charge and before they are available in the Nintendo eShop to the general public. These games, including Super Mario Bros.™, Donkey Kong Jr.™, Balloon Fight™, Ice Climber™ and The Legend of Zelda™, are slated to become paid downloadable games, but Ambassadors get them early for free. Once the paid versions of the games are posted to the Nintendo eShop later in the year, the updated versions will be available to Ambassadors for download at no cost. By the end of 2011, Nintendo will provide Ambassadors with 10 Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games. These include games like Yoshi’s Island™: Super Mario™ Advance 3, Mario Kart™: Super Circuit, Metroid™ Fusion, WarioWare™, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ and Mario vs. Donkey Kong™. These games will be available exclusively to Ambassadors, and Nintendo currently has no plans to make these 10 games available to the general public on the Nintendo 3DS in the future.

More details about this program will be announced in the future.

Japan details
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2011/110728_3e.pdf

For Japan, if you buy before august 12, 2011 -- the day of the price drop you get 10 free VC NES games and 10 free VC GB advance games. the VC gba games will only be made available for early adopters -- and never for those who buy on the price drop date.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/info110728/index.html

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/info110728/detail.html

Last edited by a moderator:
This isnt a scam its just a legal exploit to get 20 old games for free so get over it people. I cant wait for this drop happen for 2 reasons. One so i can get my 3ds finally and 2 so people can stop bickering about if its a scam or not blah blah blah blah who cares. If it was a scam for some reason then let that person do it as its their buisness anyway but obviously it isnt one so lets just enjoy this price drop ok ?

While I do wish I was a little more patient I got use out of mine and 20 free games ain't bad, so with no hassle of price adjusting I'm content.

Anyone have any games they want to see for the remaining three on the gba list?
Might be longshots but I want to see fire emblem and minish cap and I will be beyond pleased

I feel the problem with this new $80 drop + 20 free games combo really lies with the people who paid the full $249.99 (up to $270-$275 after tax depending on their area) and got no bonuses at purchase. looking back it's extremely understandable why they'd feel that way with what's happening now, even if they're still getting the 20 free games.

In my case i got mine last month off of eBay. a damn near mint all over Aqua Blue 3DS (complete with all original mint materials in the mint box), two mint and complete in box 3DS retail games (OOT 3D and Pilot Wings 3D), 3D Classics: Excite Bike already downloaded, and a 3DS accessories kit (hard case, soft case, extra styluses, screen protectors, etc, etc, etc), all for $240 even (no tax).

That's a whole hell of alot better value than what others got paying the full retail plus tax at launch with nothing else included. all the extra stuff i listed that came with my 3DS easily makes up the extra $70 i paid over getting a 3DS @ $169.99 by itself ($56 or so in reality had i bought the 3DS @ $169.99 since i'd have to cough up an extra $14 in sales tax), especially since i was planning on buying those extra items anyway. i needed screen protectors, wanted Pilot Wings 3D, needed a case, and needed another copy of OOT 3D for a present, plus Excite Bike 3D was already there. a value over $70 imo.

Basically what i'm saying is i don't feel cheated at all after the drop happend and that others are able to get the price adjustments+the 20 free games since in reality i got the same deal in the end. i value my complete in box 3DS w/Excite Bike 3D download @ $170 and i value the two complete in box 3DS retail games, 3DS system cases, extra styluses, screen protectors, and the other few items @ $70. plus i still get my 20 free games. no hate here for the new adopters. now had i bought it @ full retail plus tax with nothing and then this happened i'd feel a bit different and probrably feel the same as those who did buy at full price. so i do see why they feel the way they do. hope what i wrote made sense. i'm tired and it's late :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='6er']I'm just waiting for the IIIIIII HAAAAAAATE YOU FOR WAITING AND GETTING A LOWER PRICE post. we know its coming[/QUOTE]

IIIIIII HAAAAAAATE YOU FOR WAITING AND GETTING A LOWER PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry had to get that out of my system.

I am waiting for all the posts when people realize the 20 free games are old nes and gba downloadable games. I talked to someone who herd about the 20 free games and price match and ran out to buy one. He was asking when to expect nintendo to start mailing out the 20 free games thinking they are 20 free 3ds games...

I don't get why the early adopters are so sore. Ill admit I'm a little disappointed that I was essentially beat $80, but I realize its the risk I took. My only regret is that I bought it so close to the price drop but lesson learned I suppose. I shalled out $250 but I knew what I was getting. I knew a price drop would come, although not this early and by so much but that's how the world of consumer electronics works

[quote name='Rumors']While I do wish I was a little more patient I got use out of mine and 20 free games ain't bad, so with no hassle of price adjusting I'm content.

Might be longshots but I want to see fire emblem and minish cap and I will be beyond pleased[/QUOTE]

Will never happen but Sonic Advance's 1-3 and Super Mario Advance 2 aka Super Mario World.

[quote name='iwannadie']I am waiting for all the posts when people realize the 20 free games are old nes and gba downloadable games. I talked to someone who herd about the 20 free games and price match and ran out to buy one. He was asking when to expect nintendo to start mailing out the 20 free games thinking they are 20 free 3ds games...[/QUOTE]

Surely he was joking right?

[quote name='Nintendonly']HD-DVD and Blu-ray had similar deals.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I explained they were DLC and that didn't go over to well.

[quote name='Nintendonly']HD-DVD and Blu-ray had similar deals.[/QUOTE]

Ok but 20 free 3DS games??? lol. that's almost $800 retail worth of games. why would anyone think they would be recieving $800 worth of games on a $170 system?. don't get it twisted i'd take that deal in a hot second but that guy was seriously kidding himself if he thought he was getting 20 brand new 3DS games for connecting to the e-shop by 8/11 :lol:.

[quote name='strait edge follower']IIIIIII HAAAAAAATE YOU FOR WAITING AND GETTING A LOWER PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry had to get that out of my system.[/QUOTE]

Sorry doesn't cut it. It hurts.....deep. :p

I plan on walking into Walmart on Tuesday and getting the cheaper price and classics. There have been several posts on various boards about Walmart managers confirming the Tuesday drop. I would have done the price match at BB, but I don't have $250 extra to begin with lol.

[quote name='Rumors']While I do wish I was a little more patient I got use out of mine and 20 free games ain't bad, so with no hassle of price adjusting I'm content.

Might be longshots but I want to see fire emblem and minish cap and I will be beyond pleased[/QUOTE]

I'd LOVE to see Minish Cap. I've never really gotten into the handheld Zeldas but I've been playing Link's Awakening DX and loving it. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga would be great too. And I'll definitely be getting Mario vs DK and Yoshi's Island.

I was disappointed to find out the GBA games won't be coming out until later this year, I guess I just assumed they'd be out as soon as the price dropped. Pretty naive, I suppose, but at least they're coming... and free... :D

I'm really hoping Kid Icarus on the NES is one of the free 10 NES games that we get. It'd make sense in a business sense considering the newest installment is coming out on the 3DS soon.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I plan on walking into Walmart on Tuesday and getting the cheaper price and classics. There have been several posts on various boards about Walmart managers confirming the Tuesday drop. I would have done the price match at BB, but I don't have $250 extra to begin with lol.[/QUOTE]

I am surprised that Walmart can jump the gun on the price. Does not make sense when they restrict video game deals to specific dates and Nintendo has a specific date.

[quote name='BegFourMercy']I am surprised that Walmart can jump the gun on the price. Does not make sense when they restrict video game deals to specific dates and Nintendo has a specific date.[/QUOTE]

Its probably a deal Nintendo and Walmart made with each other because stores can't simply drop prices on games and consoles without permission.

Something to keep in mind is that WalMart rarely carries more than a few of each console, as opposed to Best Buy. I doubt they'll have much in stock on 8/9, unless they do a big restock of this system.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Its probably a deal Nintendo and Walmart made with each other because stores can't simply drop prices on games and consoles without permission.[/QUOTE]

Thats absolutely untrue.

Thats why it's Manufacturers SUGGESTED retail price.

In america, price fixing = illegal.

This message brought to you (kind of slowly - especially tne typing part) by my new 3DS.

This is great, actually. Now I have a new option to check the internet with when I'm not around a computer. Assuming, of course, that there's an unlocked wireless signal around (or I know the password to a locked one).

[quote name='a_dirty_Shisno']This message brought to you (kind of slowly - especially tne typing part) by my new 3DS.

This is great, actually. Now I have a new option to check the internet with when I'm not around a computer. Assuming, of course, that there's an unlocked wireless signal around (or I know the password to a locked one).[/QUOTE]

You don't have a smart phone?

wonder how long these games will actually stay exclusive

can't decide whether or not to actually grab a 3DS before the official price drop day

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You don't have a smart phone?[/QUOTE]

Nope. That's why I'm interested in the 3G version of the Vita, too. But if the monthly costs for it are high then I might just get a smart phone at that point.

But not everyone even has a cell phone to begin with, you know.

[quote name='BegFourMercy']I am surprised that Walmart can jump the gun on the price. Does not make sense when they restrict video game deals to specific dates and Nintendo has a specific date.[/QUOTE]
I just assumed that it probably had something to do with Wal-Mart's schedule for price updates in their computer system. They might not be set up to have the price change start on a Friday, so they decided to do it a few days early instead of a few days late.

I remember driving all over town trying to buy OoT 3D on release day (which was a Sunday) and being told by more than one store employee that they don't put new releases out until Tuesday.

I told the lady at Kmart that it was definitely released today and even showed it to her in their weekly ad and her response was "Our new releases don't come out until Tuesday." Just one of those things I guess.

[quote name='a_dirty_Shisno']
But not everyone even has a cell phone to begin with, you know.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, only people with a social life. ;)

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Its probably a deal Nintendo and Walmart made with each other because stores can't simply drop prices on games and consoles without permission.[/QUOTE]

That's actually bullshit.

They can drop the price whenever.

[quote name='pippin']I just assumed that it probably had something to do with Wal-Mart's schedule for price updates in their computer system. They might not be set up to have the price change start on a Friday, so they decided to do it a few days early instead of a few days late.

I remember driving all over town trying to buy OoT 3D on release day (which was a Sunday) and being told by more than one store employee that they don't put new releases out until Tuesday.

I told the lady at Kmart that it was definitely released today and even showed it to her in their weekly ad and her response was "Our new releases don't come out until Tuesday." Just one of those things I guess.[/QUOTE]

OoT3D released on a Sunday.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Yeah, only people with a social life. ;)[/QUOTE]

people still have cellphones?
i thought it was just a fad

[quote name='pippin']I just assumed that it probably had something to do with Wal-Mart's schedule for price updates in their computer system. They might not be set up to have the price change start on a Friday, so they decided to do it a few days early instead of a few days late.

I told the lady at Kmart that it was definitely released today and even showed it to her in their weekly ad and her response was "Our new releases don't come out until Tuesday." Just one of those things I guess.[/QUOTE]

It would need to be something like that, because to get reimbursed from Nintendo for the units they bought at the original price, you would think need to be sold on or after the 12th. I doubt Walmart would eat the $80 per unit.

[quote name='Nintendonly']That's actually bullshit.

They can drop the price whenever.[/QUOTE]

It was a whole page article in Xbox mag a few months ago. There is a whole process involved before a price can be dropped, unless of course the store wants to eat the difference.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']It was a whole page article in Xbox mag a few months ago. There is a whole process involved before a price can be dropped, unless of course the store wants to eat the difference.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Stores can drop the price whenever they want, but unless Nintendo approves it they won't be credited the $80 back per system.
Same thing goes for other price changes, if the Manufacturer drops the price stores get credit, otherwise if comes off the store's profit.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']It was a whole page article in Xbox mag a few months ago. There is a whole process involved before a price can be dropped, unless of course the store wants to eat the difference.[/QUOTE]

Don't know what the article said, but when an items MSRP do a permanent price drop retailers are typically refunded the difference for existing inventory on-hand. I would imagine that is the case here.

This isn't the first time a price drop date has been known and retailers drop early either. Many times in the past you'll see each retailer drop on a date before the actual one. It's done that way so that on 8/12 odds are all or most retailers have already dropped in price and Nintendo can advertise as such. Otherwise if they say "go out and get your 3DS on 8/12 for $170" and only 25% of retailers have done it then it looks bad on Nintendo.

For the record you can charge whatever you want to charge. However, manufacturers set a lowest price you can list an item at in ads or promotional materials. You'll notice this on websites where you have to add the item to your cart. It's also the reason why customers are frequently given gift cards and/or discounts on bundle packages so that the actual item cost isn't reduced. Typically then those gift cards are spent the will savings come from items with higher margins and/or store services where there is no margin, but pure profit. Next time you see a deal that says "buy a TV with delivery and save $150" or what not you're actually saving on the delivery fee and the catch is that retailers don't offer refunds on services. So if you need to return an item like that you're not getting a refund at all.

Retailers can charge whatever they want. However, there is no law requiring manufacturers give free cooperative advertsing money to retailers to help support sales of items. So the manufacturers keep the retailers in line by offering the carrot of Co-op ad monies if they stick to minimum advertised prices that manufacture suggests. Sunday circulars aren't not cheap to print or have inserted in papers, but alot of those expenses are defrayed by the co-operative ad funds provided by manufacturers....there is a reason why Samsung TVs are all over best buy's circulars with nary a Sony TV in sight one week, and then the next week it is the reverse. If a retailer advertise prices below MSRP, then the co-op ad money gets pulled. So retailers don't have to keep prices at MSRP, but if they do any advertising, generally they would be stupid not to.

In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if Walmart was a bit sore about how badly 3DS sales tanked after launch (likely tying up a a fair bit inventory capital for Walmart) and asked for something special NOW to put them in a better mood while considering their holiday season orders. By giving walmart a few days head start on the price cut, walmart will likely move a disproportional amount of 3ds inventory this week compared to other retailers...While other retailers won't be thrilled about this, walmart does have a large portion of US retail sales and thus can often get their way when they want to. In the grand scheme of things, walmart going early only costs nintendo a tiny amount of cash (the possible 3 or 4 days of full price 3DS sales at walmart) and makes walmart happy. Yeah, it make a bit of hash out the ambassador program, but it isn't like the 20 free games cost nintendo real cash money out of pocket (ok, they give up some theoretical possible sales of DLC, but that kind of cash flow is super iffy in general, esp for nintendo....regardless, this amount of theoretical DLC cash lost is infinitesimal compared to the revenues from the sale of the hardware and retail game purchases). Nintendo is all about moving units at the moment, so keeping walmart happy is a key step to accomplish that in the US.

Its also good for walmart because they will likely move a lot of games and accessories with sales of these systems instead of having them just sit there. Those accessories make the retailer quite a bit of profit. If a retailer doesn't move games and accessories, eventually they have to be clearanced out too because new stuff will come in especially around the holidays and shelf space is at a premium. They can't sell accessories and games if they can't sell systems.

I can't imagine walmart moving many $40 games in the middle of summer but this will definitely spur sales for them, most people picking this up will probably pick up a game or 2 and at least one accessory. If they don't pick up the extras now they are likely to return for them down the line.

[quote name='K_G']Retailers can charge whatever they want. However, there is no law requiring manufacturers give free cooperative advertsing money to retailers to help support sales of items. So the manufacturers keep the retailers in line by offering the carrot of Co-op ad monies if they stick to minimum advertised prices that manufacture suggests. Sunday circulars aren't not cheap to print or have inserted in papers, but alot of those expenses are defrayed by the co-operative ad funds provided by manufacturers....there is a reason why Samsung TVs are all over best buy's circulars with nary a Sony TV in sight one week, and then the next week it is the reverse. If a retailer advertise prices below MSRP, then the co-op ad money gets pulled. So retailers don't have to keep prices at MSRP, but if they do any advertising, generally they would be stupid not to.

In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if Walmart was a bit sore about how badly 3DS sales tanked after launch (likely tying up a a fair bit inventory capital for Walmart) and asked for something special NOW to put them in a better mood while considering their holiday season orders. By giving walmart a few days head start on the price cut, walmart will likely move a disproportional amount of 3ds inventory this week compared to other retailers...While other retailers won't be thrilled about this, walmart does have a large portion of US retail sales and thus can often get their way when they want to. In the grand scheme of things, walmart going early only costs nintendo a tiny amount of cash (the possible 3 or 4 days of full price 3DS sales at walmart) and makes walmart happy. Yeah, it make a bit of hash out the ambassador program, but it isn't like the 20 free games cost nintendo real cash money out of pocket (ok, they give up some theoretical possible sales of DLC, but that kind of cash flow is super iffy in general, esp for nintendo....regardless, this amount of theoretical DLC cash lost is infinitesimal compared to the revenues from the sale of the hardware and retail game purchases). Nintendo is all about moving units at the moment, so keeping walmart happy is a key step to accomplish that in the US.[/QUOTE]

We need more people like you around here.

Those of you who purchased at BestBuy: you can get the price adjustment today as long as your local WalMart has the 3DS in stock. Just confirm that your WalMart has processed the drop (some stores are still ringing up at $250), have BestBuy call over to confirm, and walk out with a price adustment. I did this myself 20 minutes ago. It may take less time to wait until Friday, but if you want your money back sooner, you may want to look into it.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']What is needed for a price adjustment at Best Buy? Just Receipt and the card it was purchased with?[/QUOTE]

Your receipt and your driver's license is what they asked for at my store. They didn't need to see my credit card, I'm guessing it's already in the system.

[quote name='elsnerma']Your receipt and your driver's license is what they asked for at my store. They didn't need to see my credit card, I'm guessing it's already in the system.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. My BB is so god damn shitty they don't answer their CS phone line. I was on hold for 20 min with 3 other people ahead of me, but then I hung up. Called 20 minutes later and still 3 people ahead of me, called 10 minutes later same thing. Those 3 people must be very patient. A bit too convenient for 3 ahead every time. Now it just goes to a beeping noise and for awhile I could hear things being scanned.

I got one during my lunch hour at the Walmart in Niles, IL on Touhy. They had a bunch still available. Snagged a Aqua one. I also picked up Ghost Recon Shadow Wars for $17 with a price match to Target. This worked out great. Will sign into the eshop later this evening.

Just got back from Wal-Mart in Nacogdoches, TX (the boonies) and I can confirm that here the price is $169.99 (August 9th) Anyone think theres a chance Nintendo will roll back the offer to the people who connect to the eShop before the 8th instead of the 11th at 11:59am? Just because Wal-Mart dropped the price already? Or should we be fine and guaranteed to get the 20 free game?

[quote name='Mattx510']Just got back from Wal-Mart in Nacogdoches, TX (the boonies) and I can confirm that here the price is $169.99 (August 9th) Anyone think theres a chance Nintendo will roll back the offer to the people who connect to the eShop before the 8th instead of the 11th at 11:59am? Just because Wal-Mart dropped the price already? Or should we be fine and guaranteed to get the 20 free game?[/QUOTE]

my belief is that they only announced the games to get people to buy and not to make the early adopters happy. When you think of how many people DID NOT intend to buy a 3DS, but did over the game it's a wise move. While only some more savy people would price match... most people are going to try and double dip which gives Nintendo a huge sales number that they can go "see this doesnt totally suck" to everyone. Ideally this will lead to something good... either or I cant see Nintendo caring since there will ALWAYS be cases where X Y Z bought it for 250 @ Target on the 11th because thats the quickest they could get there/convince mommy.

If Nintendo wanted to support the main community they would have done a deadline off the bat or given people something like 24 hours.

So I came back from my local best buy in Allen Park, MI, and long story short, I'll be returning/rebuying one in the next couple of days due to one little question I asked at the end of the transaction... Me: "How much do DSIs trade in for?" Sales Associate: "$115 like new" so I have to go and exchange my trade with my neighbor back and do all the running around...

But for 65 dollars overall, I think all the running around will be worth it.

My results as for the hot button questions at BB:

1. BB has no problems price matching (at least in Downriver) on Friday.

2. BB isn't price dropping early just b/c Walmart did, and went through a few clerks asking about it.

Happy hunting boys and girls~

[quote name='FairyLeviathan']So I came back from my local best buy in Allen Park, MI, and long story short, I'll be returning/rebuying one in the next couple of days due to one little question I asked at the end of the transaction... Me: "How much do DSIs trade in for?" Sales Associate: "$115 like new" so I have to go and exchange my trade with my neighbor back and do all the running around...

But for 65 dollars overall, I think all the running around will be worth it.

My results as for the hot button questions at BB:

1. BB has no problems price matching (at least in Downriver) on Friday.

2. BB isn't price dropping early just b/c Walmart did, and went through a few clerks asking about it.

Happy hunting boys and girls~[/QUOTE]

you better double check that. i checked today and dslites are $25 trade in and dsi is $50. did they give you the value for a dsi XL ?

[quote name='reddjoey']Had no trouble getting my purchase from Best Buy price adjusted today to meet Wal-Mart's price.[/QUOTE]

what did you use to show BB that walmart b&m has the 170 price?

bread's done
Back