All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rockzero']
360:
Skate: $15
Scene-It: $20
Eternal Sonata: $15
Rainbow Six Vegas: $10

[/quote]

Had some employees ring up items on the Southside Chicago
- 103rd and Harlem
- Joliet and Lagrange

Both had it at original/full price. =/

Probably gonna run by the Walmart in Orland Park tomorrow since I was already out there today for lunch.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']You bet brother, living in RI and looking to move to Bettendorf.

Hey vidGuy, if you find anything would you mind shooting me a PM? I know I won't be able to get there until tomorrow sometime.[/quote]

No way!! I live in Rock Island!

2 others from the qc is 2 more than I thought on CAG.

Hey that's pretty sweet. I'm in Davenport myself. Bummer though, the Walmart's around here don't seem to have many deals but you should check around the Kmarts. The Avenue of the Cities one in Moline had a bunch of discount 360 games down around $7. I actually got a 20GB HDD for $24 there a few weeks ago.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']lol the walmart around here has a lone copy of this going for $49.xx[/quote]

Same in my neck of the woods. But I can wait it out:) On the other hand, I did manage to find a copy of Psychonauts (PS2) for $19.99, so I'd call it a successful trip!

The WalMart in Kalamazoo had regular prices and tags. Not only that, but the employee was a major douche bag. I called the store asking for the availability and price for Eternal Sonata and the guy immediately answered, "No, we don't have that". I knew that he did not even bother to look so I decided to make the short trip with my fiance to the store. We get there and I ask the same clerk that I had talked to on the phone for a price check on the game. So he says, "The sticker says $40". I have to ask this lazy piece of $hi* to scan the barcode, and then he says the price all matter of fact like. I am debating on whether or not to call the store manager and see if I can get this a$$hole fired for flat out lying on the phone. Either way, that will be one of the last times I go to Wal-Mart.

[quote name='Kestastrophe']The WalMart in Kalamazoo had regular prices and tags. Not only that, but the employee was a major douche bag. I called the store asking for the availability and price for Eternal Sonata and the guy immediately answered, "No, we don't have that". I knew that he did not even bother to look so I decided to make the short trip with my fiance to the store. We get there and I ask the same clerk that I had talked to on the phone for a price check on the game. So he says, "The sticker says $40". I have to ask this lazy piece of $hi* to scan the barcode, and then he says the price all matter of fact like. I am debating on whether or not to call the store manager and see if I can get this a$$hole fired for flat out lying on the phone. Either way, that will be one of the last times I go to Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

You need to call the district manager if u want results.I wouldn't worry about him.In retrospect, he works @ walmart in the electronic dept. That should already be good enough for laugh already

[quote name='vidGuy']Hey that's pretty sweet. I'm in Davenport myself. Bummer though, the Walmart's around here don't seem to have many deals but you should check around the Kmarts. The Avenue of the Cities one in Moline had a bunch of discount 360 games down around $7. I actually got a 20GB HDD for $24 there a few weeks ago.[/quote]
wal-marts here are lame and the best buys too. K-mart on the ave is awesome. I will stop with non wal-mart postings

In Simi Valley, CA the wheel was listed as $60 from original price of $100. Rang up as $50. Brand new, no signs of wear or use.

if anyone happens to find a low priced Nintendo Wifi Adapter at their walmart please get in touch for me, as I'm desperately looking for one.

Zelda TP and Sonic and the Quest for the Golden Rings......whatever the Wii one was....anywho, they both hit the bargain bin today at my local Montgomery, Alabama walmart.

Several PS2 titles, XB360 titles, PSP titles, and a sprinkle of DS games were there as well as the abomination known as Sonic '06.

They differ from Walmart to walmart, but the nice thing is they do two huge sales like that a year to make room for the influx of titles from the busy seasons. They did the same thing last fall with original Xbox, PS2, DS, GBA, and a couple of 360 titles.

They didnt even have them in the bin long enough for the Sku to read as 20 bucks. They had to price override my copy of TP when I bought it.

[quote name='the4thnobleman']Zelda TP and Sonic and the Quest for the Golden Rings......whatever the Wii one was....anywho, they both hit the bargain bin today at my local Montgomery, Alabama walmart.

Several PS2 titles, XB360 titles, PSP titles, and a sprinkle of DS games were there as well as the abomination known as Sonic '06.

They differ from Walmart to walmart, but the nice thing is they do two huge sales like that a year to make room for the influx of titles from the busy seasons. They did the same thing last fall with original Xbox, PS2, DS, GBA, and a couple of 360 titles.

They didnt even have them in the bin long enough for the Sku to read as 20 bucks. They had to price override my copy of TP when I bought it.[/quote]

TP for 20 bux thats a great deal.

Walmart in Ripley, TN has (these are the ones I remember off the top of my head, not many left though):

360 Games-
DDR Universe $10
Blue Dragon $20
Gears of War Collector's Edition $30
Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition $40

Wii Games-
Battalion Wars 2 $20
Fire Emblem $20
Metroid Prime 3 $15
Resident Evil 4 $15
Manhunt 2 $15

PS3-
Mostly sports games for $15

PS2-
Raiden III $10
DDR Extreme 2 $10
DDR SuperNOVA $15
Taito Legends 2 $5
Couple of Singstar packs with 2 mics $20

PSP-
Star Wars Battlefront II GH $10
Alien Syndrome $5
Wipeout Pure $5

DS-
Devilish + Sudoku double pack $7

Plus they had tons of Gamefly 1 month ($9.95) cards marked down to $1.

Gotta love small town Walmarts.

[quote name='slowdive21']
Xenosaga III $20[/quote]

Massive props for you.

Went to Wal-Mart, where it's still listed at $30, had them price check it (though they seemed annoyed by the fact) and it rang up $19-something.

Bought it, of course.

[quote name='SSJMies']Massive props for you.

Went to Wal-Mart, where it's still listed at $30, had them price check it (though they seemed annoyed by the fact) and it rang up $19-something.

Bought it, of course.[/quote]

Glad I could help! I just picked up the first chapter at sears (clearance $5 GH)and the second at kmart ($10 -may look for a better price -original) and of course rounded out the set at W.M.

This is not a clearance deal, but Store #2088 dropped the price of Ninja Gaiden: Sigma from $59.82 to $39.94.

I know you can find it cheaper elsewhere, just thought I should post it.

Buford, GA

Xbox 360-

All Pro-football - $5
Cars - $5
PGR4 - $20
Street Homecourt - $10
Spiderman 3 - $10
Stuntman Ignition - $10

I been buyin these clearance for a while i didnt know CAG was makin posts about these. ill go to different wal marts and didnt see the same price.
Few questions:
Located in bins or cases - They are LOCATED IN THE CASES USUALLY AWAY FROM THE NEW RELEASES.
Website - THESE CLEARANCES ARE VERY VERY YMMV SO prices wont be online.

Eternal Sonata - it was onsale for like 25 at my store ill see if its still there if any1 needs it.

This is not a clearance deal, but Store #2088 dropped the price of Ninja Gaiden: Sigma from $59.82 to $39.94.

I know you can find it cheaper elsewhere, just thought I should post it.

Buford, GA

Xbox 360-

All Pro-football - $5
Cars - $5
PGR4 - $20
Street Homecourt - $10
Spiderman 3 - $10
Stuntman Ignition - $10

I been buyin these clearance for a while i didnt know CAG was makin posts about these. ill go to different wal marts and didnt see the same price.
Few questions:
Located in bins or cases - They are LOCATED IN THE CASES USUALLY AWAY FROM THE NEW RELEASES.
Website - THESE CLEARANCES ARE VERY VERY YMMV SO prices wont be online.

Eternal Sonata - it was onsale for like 25 at my store ill see if its still there if any1 needs it.

For those in the Dallas area, check out the one at Belt Line and Montfort in Addison; they had some other deals, but here's some of the better ones:

PS2 - Metal Gear Essentials, Hitman Trilogy, Need for Speed Collection, Singstar Rocks - $10

PS3 - Memory Card Adaptor - $5

360 - Scene it - $2

[quote name='joestar3']For those in the Dallas area, check out the one at Belt Line and Montfort in Addison; they had some other deals, but here's some of the better ones:

PS2 - Metal Gear Essentials, Hitman Trilogy, Need for Speed Collection, Singstar Rocks - $10

360 - Scene it - $2[/QUOTE]

Really? Scene It $2?!! I'm going to be over in that area today, will check it out!

WTF!

that walmart is on crack. MGS Essentials for 10?

[quote name='joestar3']For those in the Dallas area, check out the one at Belt Line and Montfort in Addison; they had some other deals, but here's some of the better ones:

360 - Scene it - $2[/quote]

[quote name='gorgo']Really? Scene It $2?!! I'm going to be over in that area today, will check it out![/quote]

Yeah, I'm kicking myself because I got it for $30 there about a month ago :). I was debating buying it just for the more than $2 in batteries.

FYI, they had two copies of MGS Essentials left when I went there last night, so I'd hurry.

They had other items as well but most of it was crap like "High School Musical"-related items.

The Ghetto WalMart at the Crenshaw Plaza in L.A. has WiiPlays for $25.00 even yet again. Just make sure you're packing if you head down there.

They had 9 copies as of 9 am Pacific. I was thinking about picking them up for flipping, resale, etc. How much can I get for sealed WiiPlays, or for WiiPlay and its WiiMote trade in credit at Gamestop, GameCrazy, etc.? I don't need any more WiiMotes as I have 4 from when I previously cleaned them out.

[quote name='gorgo']Yeah, I was just there, Scene It was regular price. Maybe it was an open-box item.[/quote]

Hm...did you check the baskets next to the DS games and $5 movies? That's where it was yesterday.

[quote name='Kaioh85']Walmart in Ripley, TN has (these are the ones I remember off the top of my head, not many left though):

360 Games-
DDR Universe $10
Blue Dragon $20
Gears of War Collector's Edition $30
Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition $40

Wii Games-
Battalion Wars 2 $20
Fire Emblem $20
Metroid Prime 3 $15
Resident Evil 4 $15
Manhunt 2 $15

PS3-
Mostly sports games for $15

PS2-
Raiden III $10
DDR Extreme 2 $10
DDR SuperNOVA $15
Taito Legends 2 $5
Couple of Singstar packs with 2 mics $20

PSP-
Star Wars Battlefront II GH $10
Alien Syndrome $5
Wipeout Pure $5

DS-
Devilish + Sudoku double pack $7

Plus they had tons of Gamefly 1 month ($9.95) cards marked down to $1.

Gotta love small town Walmarts.[/QUOTE]

Damn, those are some killer prices...too bad south CA Walmarts suck in clearance deals.

At Valley Ranch - Irving, TX
$10- Spiderman 3 for 360 - 7 copies
$10- The Bigs for PS2
$25 - 1080 Avalanche for GC - some clearance that is

Not a clearance, but the Harrisonburg, VA Wal-mart has 2 new copies of Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urghan for PS2 for $29.97. Interesting find since it's been OOP for awhile.

I dunno if the expansion is still playable or whatnot, but in case someone is looking for it...

Went to Wal-Mart yesterday and finally saw one of these YMMV clearances. They had a few accessories that were half off. They were:

XBox 360 Universal Media Remote - $10
XBox 360 Wireless PC Gaming Receiver - $10
XBox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack - $5
PS3 HDMI Cable - $10 (this was 67% off)

On an unrelated clearance note I was at another nearby Wal-Mart and noticed that they had literally hundreds of older 360 games just piled up on the bottom shelf of the glass case with the 360 systems in front of them. Here's to hoping that there's going to be a massive clearance sale soon.

I posted some stuff for Ripley, TN not long ago. Went last night and they had TONS more stuff markdown. I had a pen and paper this time and wrote down the majority of the titles. Most are $10. Here's a pic of a couple that I bought.

Here's the store info if you live in/near West TN.

Here is the list:

Xbox 360 (all marked $10)-

Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata Party Animals
Beautiful Katamari
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Overlord
Madden 08
Two Worlds
Dynasty Warriors Gundam
PGR4
Eternal Sonata
Fifa Street

DS Games (all marked $10)-

Elite Beat Agents
Chibi Robo
Transformers
Megaman Star Force (2 different ones)
SimCity
Zoo Tycoon
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

GBA ($10)-

Super Mario Bros. 3
TMNT
Pokemon (Leaf Green, Fire Red whatever they're called)

Wii games (marked $10)-

Battalion Wars 2
Fire Emblem
Red Steel
Excite Truck

(marked $15)
Smackdown vs. Raw 08
Nights
My Sims
Samurai Warriors Katana
Showtime Boxing

PS2 (all marked $10)-

Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles
FFXII
DDR Disney Channel
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Soul Nomad
.hack//GU vol. 3
Warriors Orochi
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Boogie w/mic

PS3 games ($10 ones)-

The Simpsons
Gundam: Crossfire
NFS: Carbon
Untold Legends Dark Kingdoms
HDMI cable

($15 ones)
Dirt
Lair
Blazing Angels
Fifa Street

[quote name='Kaioh85']I posted some stuff for Ripley, TN not long ago. Went last night and they had TONS more stuff markdown. I had a pen and paper this time and wrote down the majority of the titles. Most are $10. Here's a pic of a couple that I bought.

Here's the store info if you live in/near West TN.

Here is the list:

Xbox 360 (all marked $10)-

Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata Party Animals
Beautiful Katamari
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Overlord
Madden 08
Two Worlds
Dynasty Warriors Gundam
PGR4
Eternal Sonata
Fifa Street

DS Games (all marked $10)-

Elite Beat Agents
Chibi Robo
Transformers
Megaman Star Force (2 different ones)
SimCity
Zoo Tycoon
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

GBA ($10)-

Super Mario Bros. 3
TMNT
Pokemon (Leaf Green, Fire Red whatever they're called)

Wii games (marked $10)-

Battalion Wars 2
Fire Emblem
Red Steel
Excite Truck

(marked $15)
Smackdown vs. Raw 08
Nights
My Sims
Samurai Warriors Katana
Showtime Boxing

PS2 (all marked $10)-

Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles
FFXII
DDR Disney Channel
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Soul Nomad
.hack//GU vol. 3
Warriors Orochi
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Boogie w/mic

PS3 games ($10 ones)-

The Simpsons
Gundam: Crossfire
NFS: Carbon
Untold Legends Dark Kingdoms
HDMI cable

($15 ones)
Dirt
Lair
Blazing Angels
Fifa Street[/quote]

Wow. The Wal-Marts in Tampa always have squat. Never have I seen a title worth purchasing for less than $20, let alone anything like these titles for only 10 bucks.

Every Walmart is going to have different deals. I found this out after talking to several managers around surrounding Stores. Each Walmart is allowed a budget money to use for mark downs. So thats why you see some with some pretty awesome deals and then others with hardly anything. For Ex. Last weekend I Found the Holiday Wii sets it came with a classic controller, protective sleve and 2000 wii points and the other bundle was for a wiimote,sleve and points for $10. One hell of a deal!

I never find any good walmart deals. One of them here....it has samurai champloo sidetracked for 20 bucks as a markdown.....want it but not for that price. Oh well maybe someday I will find an uber deal that will actually be worth posting on.

clearance on games at any Wal-Mart stores i visit happenly rarely to never. However today i noticed a bunch of out of place PC games and found a copy of Battlefield 2 for $5.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Dawsonville ga wm

superman
10.00[/quote]

Dang, I've been looking for a cheap new/used version of Superman for the 360 too. My WM sucks. Nothing is ever marked down. it seems that they just rotate the stock out of the store when it gets old.

They used to let me PM just about anything but now it has to be in a physical ad flyer before they will even talk to me. I think they thought I was ripping them off with a fake printout but I always asked them to call the store to verify.

Now they just give me BS sob story that if it isn't a B&M store within 50 miles with an ad then they won't price match. :(

[quote name='CharlieL65']Every Walmart is going to have different deals. I found this out after talking to several managers around surrounding Stores. Each Walmart is allowed a budget money to use for mark downs. So thats why you see some with some pretty awesome deals and then others with hardly anything. For Ex. Last weekend I Found the Holiday Wii sets it came with a classic controller, protective sleve and 2000 wii points and the other bundle was for a wiimote,sleve and points for $10. One hell of a deal![/quote]

i thought the bundles were a classic controller and a controller glove or a controller gove and wii points. at least those were the bundles that every other walmart had.

Went to Wal-mart today in Ardmore?, OK and found

PS1 Twisted Metal 4 (Greatest Hits)
Gamecube Fifa 2002 World Cup

Ps2 Crash Bandicoot Three-Pack

Not much else, just crap like Deweys Adventure at 19.82.

Madden 2001 football PS1 $10.00. I think it is the only store I have seen new Ps1 games at for over 2 years.

They were also marking down PS3 games. I think F1 is now 39.99, NGS 39.99, MoHA 39.99, CoD4? 39.99

Bakersfield, CA Rosedale Highway, parkway whatever:

Platinum Gamecubes $75

They had a ton there in the land that time forgot. . .

I'm currently visiting a small town, where the only shopping store is basically Walmart Supercenter. I found a 4 sided rack of clearence games, but was disappointed that the only gamecube games they had was mario power tennis listed at $20.00. The PS3/XBOX360 games had some pretty good deals though.

[quote name='CharlieL65']Every Walmart is going to have different deals. I found this out after talking to several managers around surrounding Stores. Each Walmart is allowed a budget money to use for mark downs. So thats why you see some with some pretty awesome deals and then others with hardly anything. For Ex. Last weekend I Found the Holiday Wii sets it came with a classic controller, protective sleve and 2000 wii points and the other bundle was for a wiimote,sleve and points for $10. One hell of a deal![/quote]

what walmart is this at?

While I was shopping today I stumbled onto this Amazing Deal. They had every Rockband set marked down to a cheap$125. This was in Jacksonville, Alabama, at the Local Wonderful World Of Walmart. I thought it was one hell of a deal! Anyone else noticed this????

bread's done
Back