All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear I saw rockband sets for 67.xx at Sam's club, unless the price was for guitar hero but I am pretty sure the tag said rock band.

[quote name='SaraAB']I swear I saw rockband sets for 67.xx at Sam's club, unless the price was for guitar hero but I am pretty sure the tag said rock band.[/quote]

It was most likely just the drums. The box is almost as big as the full bundle.

Anywho, obviously not a clearance, but for anyone in the Reading area, the Wyomissing Wal-Mart is selling GTA IV for $50. They had a couple 360 versions still at the register (the CE version is $90), and some PS3 versions in the case.

[quote name='d0ggiefizzle']damn no walmart deals in northern california :cry:[/quote]

If you can make it to Anderson, they have a small rack of great priced 360 games. I just got Blue Dragon for $8.66.

Well sadly I decided to try Wall-Mart again. I almost fucked in my pants when I stumbled upon 2 Eternal Sonatas in the clearance section where games were labeled as 19.98. Took it to the price scanner and . . . 39.98. Wanted to kill them. Got an employee to verify it too, and still the same price. I said I found it in the 19.98 section. He stated that someone put it there accidentally. I could've complained to a manager that it's misleading and that they should honor the $19 price, but it's Wall-Mart and I decided that that was worthless. They really need to check on their inventory. They have "Beach Strikers" for Gamecube listed as 49.98. That's insane. It is a good game, but who would buy it for that price. At least this time I found people to help me.

[quote name='darken']Well sadly I decided to try Wall-Mart again. I almost fucked in my pants when I stumbled upon 2 Eternal Sonatas in the clearance section where games were labeled as 19.98. Took it to the price scanner and . . . 39.98. Wanted to kill them. Got an employee to verify it too, and still the same price. I said I found it in the 19.98 section. He stated that someone put it there accidentally. I could've complained to a manager that it's misleading and that they should honor the $19 price, but it's Wall-Mart and I decided that that was worthless. They really need to check on their inventory. They have "Beach Strikers" for Gamecube listed as 49.98. That's insane. It is a good game, but who would buy it for that price. At least this time I found people to help me.[/quote]

I say you should of totally complained to the manager about the eternal sonatas. The fact that it's a dead game which you can't really find anywhere since every store pretty much clearanced it and will never ever again will be restocked is a pretty good arguement that it should be clearanced. Also the fact that if there were only two copies means they're aren't gonna resupply it so it should be clearanced, since the reason for clearances is once they're gone they're gone.

I would love to get Eternal Sonata at that price...but my Walmart doesn't have much of a clearance section...just old sports games and games like Cars and Open Season...

Ugh, it's WallMart. I know I'll wait a year just to speak with a manager. And for a manager with a brain, doubtful. Also, they had a $5 preorder for Lost Planet. States "coming 1/27/2007" or something like that. Seriously, the store doesn't even take their merchandise seriously

Walmart at Easton Square off of Morse Rd. in Columbus, OH had a lot of the Classic Controller + Glove and 2000 Wii Points + Glove combos for $10 each. I bought most of them but left a few. :) Glad I stumbled upon them...nothing like Wii points for half price.

This is totally off topic, but good story for me.

I was walking out of a Wal-Mart the next town over the other day and on the sidewalk was a Wii points card. Picked it up and it had not been used. Great score!

Also the regular version as well. The tag didn't say "clearance". Just had the paper "rollback" tag tapped in front of both 360 versions. Sorry if this has been posted.

If anyone's interested this was the newer Wal-mart in Davenport, IA.

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']I would love to get Eternal Sonata at that price...but my Walmart doesn't have much of a clearance section...just old sports games and games like Cars and Open Season...[/quote]

ditto.

I saw a ton of the Wii Points and classic controller glove on clearance at one store for $5 more than the regular shelf price at another store. Brilliant.

just came back from the walmart here in brea, ca

theres a bunch of final fantasy 12 marked $10

other games i saw were the sports games, bully, etc

Thought I'd never find one of these deals, but somehow I did today.

I found a Game-N-Go Kit for the DS which included Elite Beat Agents. It was on clearance for $6. The rest of the kit consisted of 3 styluses, a game case, and a screen wipe. It was at the WalMart in Detroit Lakes, MN. The still had about four left.

Swung by Wally World this afternoon (Fairfax, VA - Fair lakes/ Fair Oaks). Went to the game section and didn't see much as far as clearance. I looked over the PC games and say about 10 copies of Prey:LE and one copy of UT3:CE. Neither had price tags.

Had someone scan them. Prey came up like $59.96 (which I'm still in shock as the non LE version cost me about $10 no more than a month ago at CC). However, the UT3:CE came up $23.46. I was at Best Buy previously today and saw it there for $29.99. I figured I might as well try it for that price...however now I'm having second thoughts. Anyone ever play it or still does? I'm a UT04 veteran, so I'm not a total noob.

I also saw they had the NYKO PS3 Intercooler attachment for $17.90 (down from $29.86) and Logitech Cordless PS3 Keyboard for $69.98. Not sure if those are really deals...

Was just at my local Wal-Mart in Southeastern Oklahoma and they had all their copies of Lair and Ninja Gaiden Sigma in the $20 bin and their stickers on the shelf space removed. The rang up at 59 and 39 and the manager said it was a mistake, anyone else see this?? If the night manager was an idiot I'm going to pretty pissed off to miss out on that kind of deal.

Weird thing is their stock doesn't show up on the Walmart website so I'm wondering if it was a mistake.

I picked up DDR Universe (Bundle) for $30 at the store down the road from my house. I also saw some 3 month XBL starter kits for $15 on a little section on the TV wall as well as some other stuff.

My Wal-Mart (Keene,NH) had about 10 Wii-mote / carrying case bundles on clearance for $25 [and yes, there is an actualy wii-mote in the box].

Can't imagine you could find a better deal on a Wii-mote than $25, silly carrying case or not.

Just wish I could justify a use for more than 2...

[quote name='The Spike']Thought I'd never find one of these deals, but somehow I did today.

I found a Game-N-Go Kit for the DS which included Elite Beat Agents. It was on clearance for $6. The rest of the kit consisted of 3 styluses, a game case, and a screen wipe. It was at the WalMart in Detroit Lakes, MN. The still had about four left.[/quote]

The Denton, TX location had 6 of these today, but priced at $12 still.

They also had like 10 DS rumble packs for $6 each.

Alright, I did a search on the thread and got back nothing....I saw a black 30GB zune today at a store near me....I didn't have time to try and get someone the check the price on it (there was no tag) anyone know what the price would be? Still 199.XX?

Found Zack and Wiki for $15 and Soul Calibur Legends for $15 amongst a slew of meh deals (Wario Ware Wii @ $45) at the Ashland, KY Walmart.

My local walmart had Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 for 15, Blue Dragon for 15, and Oblivion 4 for 10. (It was on a 50% sticker price clearance rack)

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Found Zack and Wiki for $15 and Soul Calibur Legends for $15 [/quote]

The local (Pontiac, IL) Wal-Mart has these as well...but for $19.99.

I picked up Eye of Judgment at the Wal-Mart in Winder Ga for $35.00 yesterday. There were still five left as of noon yesterday. I also picked up 2 Creative Stone 1 GB MP3 players for $15 ea. Also, as the other posters have mentioned, there were a number of $19.99 (Soul Calibur Legends, Prey, old PS3 sports titles) games on a rolling cart near the electronics sections. Nothing spectacular but worth looking over if you are at the store.

My walmart had a
1) a classic controller with a skin
2) a classic controller skin and 2000 wii point card

each for 10 bucks.

So, i got 2 classic controllers, and 1, 2000 wii point card.

You guys think i should have picked up more?

today at walmart i noticed a bunch of ps2 games in a box below the acessories. Most of them had big price stickers for 9.82 on them. The ones i can rememeber are Socom:???, Sly 2, Jak X Combat Racing. I decided to buy a copy of the latter.

fuck you Wal-Mart and your shitty clearance prices (at least here in KC). I got excited when I saw a whole stack of the Wii pt/glove combo packs until I saw the price: $19.97! They had whole pile of SIXAXIS PS3 controllers on clearance as well for the low, low price of $49.97:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

They mark something down a few cents and call it a clearance.

[quote name='Kilraven']About a dozen or so Elite Beat Agents/Cheapass case bundles finally knocked down to $8 at the Urbana, Ohio Wal-mart.[/quote]

i picked up one of those bundles today with starfox adventures, but they were still $14.82 at my wal-mart. Also got one of those official nintendo ds starter kits with all kinds of stuff (ds transpak, ds headphones, ds car adapter, 3 stylus, 2 ds screen protectors, and 4 ds game card cases), and it was only $19.82. I was more thrilled with that purchase which my color choice was black to match my black ds. Now i just ordered a black game max system bag to keep it all in..

I was just at Wal-Mart and on one of their clearance racks they had some 360 accessories. They had a 360 Play & Charge kit, in black for $6. I picked this up even though I had a white controller just because it was a crazy deal.

They also had a Black wireless controller & P&C bundle for $30.

And if I remember properly, a third-party wired controller for $12, and a third party headset/remote package for $6.

If I used my 360 for DVDs often I would have picked up the remote.

bread's done
Back