All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking about picking up a Paly & Charge kit. I guess I'll have to check out my local Wal-Marts. Thanks!

For 360 in Boutte, LA

Black Play & Charge kit $6
Black Wireless Controller & P&C Bundle $30
Third-Party Wired Controller $12
Third-Party Remote + Headset $6

At my Wal mart Buford GA, Today i bought:
Xbox 360
Fifa Street - $10 (Saw only 1 left)
Ncaa Football 08 - $10 (Tons left)
The Simpsons - $10 (Few left)

They Had Madden 08 for $10
Nascar 08 - $10

Just got back from Wal-Mart. Total was $48.71.

- GrimGrimoire
- MegaMan X7
- .hack OUTBREAK

$15 each, they had a BUNCH of Rouge Galaxy's and GrimGrimoire's.

Picked up a 3-month Xbox LIVE kit for $15.

I also saw liek 4 copies of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64) for $50 (lolwut?) put out since my last visit.

The Walmart on Carson and Paramount in Long Beach CA had the Official Guitar Hero rechargeable battery kit for $8.00. They still had about 3 or 4 left tonight.

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']Picked up a 3-month Xbox LIVE kit for $15.

I also saw liek 4 copies of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64) for $50 (lolwut?) put out since my last visit.[/QUOTE]

i believe these sell pretty good sealed

Here are what on Clearance at my Local Walmart:
Xbox 360:
Virtual Fighter 5: Online $30
Beautiful Katamari $15
Top Spin 2 $15
Timeshift $15
PGR 4 $15
Meet The Robbinson $15
and many more i can't remember for $15-$20, also have alot of ps2 and ps2 games on clearance didn't bother check price cuz i don't need.

Also for people looking for a wii. Walmart on 7800S. Bangater Highway in SLC has ALOT of them in stock. They also have their own bundle Wii Sport pack + 1 Wii mote + 1 nunchuck for about 300$ (i think 302 can't remember) same price for Wii Sport pack + WiiPlay with wiimote + nunchuck. They have about 2-3 each of those bundle and about 4-5 Wii Sport pack. Hurry in if you need a wii.

Well, there's been a ton of markdowns this past week at my Walmart.

Xbox 360, all 19.82:

Fifa Street 3
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Dynasty Warriors Gundam (I picked up the only copy of this one)
Fear Files
C&C 3
Virtua Fighter 5 Online
Blue Dragon
And a few others I can't recall at the moment...

There were also a bunch of video cards (not sure of brand, but 256MB PCI) for $25, and a 160GB HDD for $25 (was about to grab it and some a'hole snagged it off the cart right in front of me)

good deal!

[quote name='xpdedb']I saw both versions for $39.99 at the walmart in Mililani, Hawaii.[/QUOTE]

Can someone fight a CAG price for a roundtrip to hawaii for me? =)

Check out your local Walmart
FEAR Files (360) $18.92
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition (360) PH version $19.82

Also, local Best Buy have Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition (360) PH version $19.99. Most places have it for $29.99

Twenty bones already? Good news I suppose. I sold off my original collectors for around that price, so I'll probably pick it up when it drops another five or so...

This holiday looks too hot for games, I'm sure I'll be able to snag one for under $15 soon enough.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']All Platinum Hits (?) copies of Lost Planet at the Colonies edition IIRC.[/QUOTE]

Other way around: all Colonies Edition of Lost Planet are Platinum Hits, but not all Lost Planet platinum hits are Colonies Edition. I've seen the Platinum Hits Lost Planet for almost 6 months now.

[quote name='Edge']Other way around: all Colonies Edition of Lost Planet are Platinum Hits, but not all Lost Planet platinum hits are Colonies Edition. I've seen the Platinum Hits Lost Planet for almost 6 months now.[/quote]

Oh really? My bad. That's how it was presented to me, which is why I was waiting for PH to get the Colonies Edition. I must just not have ever seen a regular PH copy.

Damn! I just bought mine yesterday for regular price. Would they let me price adjust if I find the sale?

[quote name='Prolific']Damn! I just bought mine yesterday for regular price. Would they let me price adjust if I find the sale?[/quote]

Yes.

I am not sure if this is nationwide, regional or what. But there are a bunch of games, and good ones real cheap.

The Club $25
Timeshift - $15
Ninja Gaiden 2 ($30)
Army of Two ($20)
Monster Madness ($10)
Spiderman 3 - $10

Ps3
Dirt - $20
Motorstorm - $20
The Club - $20
Genji - $15

There are more but these are the ones I remember most. I myself picked up NG2 and Monster Madness.

Motorstorm at $20 doesn't sound bad. I'm swearing off getting any games for a while, except for a couple for my new PS3 to get that collection started, otherwise I'd probably jump on The club and/or NG2.

Will have to check out my local stores to see what they're offering.

Is this in the bargain bin area? I went to walmart and found motorstom still in glass shelf selling for $59

bread's done
Back