Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair warning to those of you who were wondering about being able to cancel an order and order something else before it ships. I ordered a ps3 bundle that said it would ship on the 4th, so I figured I had a few days to shop around some more but I just got an email saying it shipped today. I was entertaining the idea of waiting for the move bundle again but I guess Ill have to find a starter pack for cheap. Certainly not mad that Im getting it sooner, I just figured some people might want to know that it can ship earlier than it says.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Fair warning to those of you who were wondering about being able to cancel an order and order something else before it ships. I ordered a ps3 bundle that said it would ship on the 4th, so I figured I had a few days to shop around some more but I just got an email saying it shipped today. I was entertaining the idea of waiting for the move bundle again but I guess Ill have to find a starter pack for cheap. Certainly not mad that Im getting it sooner, I just figured some people might want to know that it can ship earlier than it says.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up, but I just got the email from Amazon saying they cancelled it anyway, due to not being able to obtain more 4gig Kinect bundles.
It's for the best I suppose, since I didn't want to get a Kinect bundle and have to try to Craigslist the Kinect out. So I will keep looking for a plain 4gig console I guess.

[quote name='ploppsdman']for anyone who has bought a system ... what did you get when it reads "item may come repackaged?"[/QUOTE]

It's going to be completely hit or miss. You might have a box inside a box. You might get a re-sealed original box. There is no way to tell.

Ugh after getting such nice stuff yesterday I got crap today. I might be returning a lot...

One game is in great shape but it is a previous rental with an ugly Movie Gallery label covering the entire disc. One game has a gross stain on an instruction manual. It is not even just a stain in has like crumbs stuck to it. One game has a horribly creased manual. Castlevania Symphony of the Night is greatest hits and the manual shows a lot of wear. Also Tales of Symphonia is Players Choice but at least it is good condition.

Worst bunch of "Like New" games yet.

I got my Very Good Sonic Colors yesterday, and it came *gasp!* actually used! It's apparent it's been in a console and played before, but it's still in very good condition (appropriately). It was worth the $2 saved as opposed to "Like New" IMO, and most definitely worth the $7 saved as opposed to buying a New copy. :D

[quote name='aem']Ugh after getting such nice stuff yesterday I got crap today. I might be returning a lot...

One game is in great shape but it is a previous rental with an ugly Movie Gallery label covering the entire disc. One game has a gross stain on an instruction manual. It is not even just a stain in has like crumbs stuck to it. One game has a horribly creased manual. Castlevania Symphony of the Night is greatest hits and the manual shows a lot of wear. Also Tales of Symphonia is Players Choice but at least it is good condition.

Worst bunch of "Like New" games yet.[/QUOTE]

The worst part is that they just list everything as "Like New" when it obviously isn't. It's nice that with some of the games now they've been putting up more detailed condition ratings but usually with anything older they are ALL "Like New" no matter what.

On the bright side at least their returns process is hassle-free. It's just always disappointing to get a great deal on an older game and have it arrive in such poor condition.

[quote name='redlupine']darn it, I knew it, the second I bought that GOW bundle 2 days ago. I knew that a better deal would immediately pop-up :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I still like the GoW bundle better since I would've ended up buying both GoW games anyways.

Bah I guess I need to start testing out more stuff I get in. I've been getting so much stuff most of it just goes to my shelf and on my backlog. I guess I will go back and test stuff. Hopefully Amazon won't care that their stickers have already been removed if I find any problems.

Just tried Castlevania SotN and the intro music craps out real fast at the menu. It can't read it. Game seems to play fine at the beginning but chances are if the menu music doesn't load there are more problems. It has been buffed but if you look close you can tell the disc was covered in scratches. I was going to keep this but I guess I will add it to the list of returns :(

Also didn't notice before but my game that had a rental label on the disc also had writing all over the back of the case in large red marker lol.

The "very good" 320 GB move bundle I ordered for my friend showed up a little while ago. The box was evidently opened and some things look like they might have been touched, but most of the wrapped up stuff, including the game was in its original sealed packaging. I've yet to turn it on, but so far, so good.

Just because I'm curious, does anyone know where these used items come from? Are they part trade-in, part damaged-while-unloading? Does it have anything to do with the Amazon trade-in program?

Also, haven't ordered from the warehouse yet, but I've definitely seen plenty of good deals worth pouncing on.

Great so I'm testing some of these games out. One Xbox 360 games spins horribly loud. the game seems to work fine but why would it be so noisy? I have the new slim model and this is way louder than I've ever heard it.

Went by the UPS Store on campus here and picked up the Tales of Symphonia DotNW copy that came in this morning.

It is definitely like new. You can tell it's been used and rebuffed a bit, simply because the disc has about 4 tiny nicks along the outer edge. Also, I don't know if Namco uses the Wii cases without the Wii logo indention above the disc, so I can't tell if this is a replacement case or the original. Either way, I'm happy for $15.

[quote name='Rhett']Just because I'm curious, does anyone know where these used items come from? Are they part trade-in, part damaged-while-unloading? Does it have anything to do with the Amazon trade-in program?[/QUOTE]

I've heard the majority of them come from thieves and flippers, which explains the condition of a lot of games from them.

... just kidding. :p I'd say the majority of the ones that show up re-shrink wrapped and like new come from returns. Amazon may have a policy to open games they get in returns (including new ones) to make sure they haven't already been re-wrapped with a blank CD in them or something. Since after that point they lose value for not being "new" any more, Amazon sends them over to Warehouse Deals at a discounted price.

That makes sense, right?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I've heard the majority of them come from thieves and flippers, which explains the condition of a lot of games from them.

... just kidding. :p I'd say the majority of the ones that show up re-shrink wrapped and like new come from returns. Amazon may have a policy to open games they get in returns (including new ones) to make sure they haven't already been re-wrapped with a blank CD in them or something. Since after that point they lose value for not being "new" any more, Amazon sends them over to Warehouse Deals at a discounted price.

That makes sense, right?[/QUOTE]
I think this is how they get them also. Thats why when you buy a console sometimes they arrive earlier than first stated, when the customer is on the ball with their return. Some are definitely from workers not paying attention when opening boxes and cutting into some of the cases like people have recieved before.

[quote name='Altanis']Went by the UPS Store on campus here and picked up the Tales of Symphonia DotNW copy that came in this morning.

It is definitely like new. You can tell it's been used and rebuffed a bit, simply because the disc has about 4 tiny nicks along the outer edge. Also, I don't know if Namco uses the Wii cases without the Wii logo indention above the disc, so I can't tell if this is a replacement case or the original. Either way, I'm happy for $15.[/QUOTE]

I got this game for 5$ when Movie Gallery was going out of business, in our town, so I win =D. Needless to say it's the only Tales game I haven't enjoyed (stoked we're finally getting Graces). I should go back and give it another shot, though I have to admit having monsters as party members is awful and is pretty much why I never followed through with the game. Anyway I don't think the case has the Wii logo above it either. Mine was like that and I don't think they switched cases on the game. The copy I have looks like it was barely touched and the disc has no scratches or marks at all went I got it.

Hmm, interesting then. I wonder where the games we send in for Amazon credit end up...

As long as I get a good deal, and the game does indeed work + come complete (albeit with a chance of being a torture victim), I can't complain.

I just hate that their stock changes so abruptly... and randomly!

Just got my 'Like New' copy of 3D Dot Game Heroes I picked up for $10.99. It came rewrapped, but the disc and manual are in immaculate condition. Only the case had a TINY bit of wear on the plastic, but I'm very happy. :)

On a sad note for me, my PS3 is stuck in Jacksonville and looks like I won't get it till Monday. I'm so disappointed. :(

I got my "used - good" xbox 360 250gb with kinect and it so far works, had a user profile saved on it so i formatted the drive and spent a few hours installing all my games and all the xbox live updates and apps.($271)

The second one i got for my friend was in "Used-like new" also has been used and have yet to try it out. will do so later tonight but looks fine, no scratches or blemishes on either console, both kinect adventures came resealed.($313)

ALMOST bit on that DSi xl, but it was missing remote and software cd. I assume no MK game :cry: oh well. I never played my DS Lite all that much.

Eh, those are good prices, but if they hadn't canceled my bundle, I would have come out with a 4gig for $127 after selling the Kinect. Weren't there a couple slims a while back, the 4gigs, that were going for about $140?

NEW Dante's Inferno Divine Edition PS3 - $16.95
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001NX6GBK/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

NEW Dead Space Platinum Hits Edition XBOX 360 - $17.50
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000X1PE16/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

NEW Dead Space Greatest Hits Edition PS3 - $17.49
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000X1TC0U/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

NEW Mass Effect 2 XBOX 360 - $14.75
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001TORSII/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

NEW Army of Two: The 40th Day PS3 - $18.90
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001TOMQOY/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Not allowed to post links so copy and paste :(

Just picked up a 360 Kinect Bundle 250 GB for $312 Like New. Pretty excited for that one seeing as how it was like new AND I had my $20 Living Social GC

[quote name='AJVtony831']took a chance on it...we'll see what happens[/QUOTE]
Judging by the picture shown for it and the amount of savings I'd venture to guess that that's a 20gb PS3(aka one of the first BC models).

If you get it and it works and plays 100% then that's a hell of a deal and congrats.:applause:

[quote name='the101dan']NEW Dante's Inferno Divine Edition PS3 - $16.95
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001NX6GBK/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

NEW Dead Space Platinum Hits Edition XBOX 360 - $17.50
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000X1PE16/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

NEW Dead Space Greatest Hits Edition PS3 - $17.49
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000X1TC0U/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

NEW Mass Effect 2 XBOX 360 - $14.75
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001TORSII/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

NEW Army of Two: The 40th Day PS3 - $18.90
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001TOMQOY/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Not allowed to post links so copy and paste :(

[/QUOTE]
NONE of these are being offered by Amazon's Warehouse Deals. If you're going to spam your own offers (and that's exactly what it looks like), at least try and hide the spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back