Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VaultDweller']hmm had dantes inferno in my cart but decided no to get it, its probably not worth it, I didnt even like god of war 3 lol[/QUOTE]

It didn't get outstanding reviews but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

[quote name='VaultDweller']hmm had dantes inferno in my cart but decided no to get it, its probably not worth it, I didnt even like god of war 3 lol[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I actually liked Dante's Inferno more than GoW. The gameplay was, IMO, just as good as GoW and I enjoyed the story a LOT more than GoW. Also LOVE the monster designs. Such an underrated game.

If you didn't like GoW 3's gameplay though, there's really no point in trying Dante's Inferno. It's a pretty blatant ripoff.

[quote name='TraBuch']Honestly, I actually liked Dante's Inferno more than GoW. The gameplay was, IMO, just as good as GoW and I enjoyed the story a LOT more than GoW. Also LOVE the monster designs. Such an underrated game.

If you didn't like GoW 3's gameplay though, there's really no point in trying Dante's Inferno. It's a pretty blatant ripoff.[/QUOTE]

hmm well i do like the gameplay just didnt like the characters and story was meh, it was my first gow game

I didn't like god of war 3 but I'm actually enjoying Dante's Inferno right now. I'm currently playing a couple of games so it's taking me a while to get through it

david12795, welcome to the club! it suuuucks, i know! apparently they will deliver on Saturday, but you have to pay $15 and frankly I'd rather just get a cheap game for that. so i'm stuck waiting till monday. mine is stuck in Jacksonville due to so called "extreme weather conditions or an unforeseen natural event." but as far as i know, the weather is fine up there and no disasters have occured, and the status hasn't updated in more than 24 hours!

I am in agreement with the others here. I thought if you could look past the story of Dantes Inferno there was a really solid game there that I enjoyed quite a bit.

[quote name='gojiboy']david12795, welcome to the club! it suuuucks, i know! apparently they will deliver on Saturday, but you have to pay $15 and frankly I'd rather just get a cheap game for that. so i'm stuck waiting till monday. mine is stuck in Jacksonville due to so called "extreme weather conditions or an unforeseen natural event." but as far as i know, the weather is fine up there and no disasters have occured, and the status hasn't updated in more than 24 hours![/QUOTE]

ah i remember someone posting that, and it was you! :D

weird how it was delayed. im assuming they delayed it because the package is "heavy". i made another order (5 pc games) on amazon the same day as the ps3 and it came today.

oh well no big deal because i got the ps3 for an amazing price. you live around south/central florida?

Yeah, I live in South FL. I agree, I can't complain, I feel I got great deal too. I just really want to play some games on it, and I want to see the condition it gets here in. Fingers crossed that it's brand new/untouched. Now I will have all consoles from this gen and it's a pretty great feeling to experience everything and not feel limited.

yep, hopefully the condition is better than as described online. and congrats, i have everything but the 360 ,(which i can just get most games for the ps3 anyway and no 360 exclusives interests me) which i might get because most of my friends have a 360.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I also like others really enjoyed Dantes Inferno, I wasnt expecting much when I first started it and ended up playing the shit out of it.[/QUOTE]

This. I've 1,000 / 1,000'ed Dante's Inferno, and also Platinumed it on PS3. I've played through the game probably 12+ times in total. Absolutely fantastic game, I don't see what all the hate is for.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']This. I've 1,000 / 1,000'ed Dante's Inferno, and also Platinumed it on PS3. I've played through the game probably 12+ times in total. Absolutely fantastic game, I don't see what all the hate is for.[/QUOTE]

the art is aesthetic aids

As in, I hate the artistic direction of that game. I do get the whole Hell thing, but meh. The mechanics were on par with GoW though (+ better upgrade system), I'll give you that.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']the art is aesthetic aids

As in, I hate the artistic direction of that game. I do get the whole Hell thing, but meh. The mechanics were on par with GoW though (+ better upgrade system), I'll give you that.[/QUOTE]

I'm completely on the other side of that. I LOVED the artistic direction. IMO, the best Hell in any game ever.

after missing on a bunch of PS3 BF bundles, i jumped on a "very good" PS3 BF bundle last night for $200. now, I've been catching a bunch of "like new".

do you think there's a difference between the "very good" and the "like new" ones?

[quote name='gojiboy']Both 'Like New'

Valkyria Chronicles - $17.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1296284039&sr=1-10&condition=used
9 of these currently remaining

Folklore - $13.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1296284039&sr=1-7&condition=used[/QUOTE]
5 of these remaining.

[quote name='markeezy']another PS3 BF bundle - $215 - like new

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1296032169&sr=1-4&condition=used[/QUOTE]
Gone

Here's what i'm finding interesting

PLAYSTATION 3 250 GB
Like New @ $281.99

Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect
3 Like New @ $247.99 each

250GB Elite Final Fantasy XIII bundle 250GB Elite Final Fantasy XIII bundle
Like New @ $290.99

PSP Limited Edition God of War: Ghost of Sparta Entertainment Pack
Good @ $143.99
Very Good @ $155.99

Both have this as description

'Screen has minor cosmetic imperfection.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie to CAG here, been lurking this thread for about 2 weeks now.

Was wondering if there's any value/sense in attempting to sell my 80GB PS3 I purchased 2 years ago which I would list as Used-Very Good, and then jumping on one of these newer, larger systems. I see that currently the lowest used price for the system I have is like ~190, so I'd prolly have to spend 100 tops on getting a new system if I did it this way. Waste of time, or sensible?

[quote name='WolfeOnIce']Newbie to CAG here, been lurking this thread for about 2 weeks now.

Was wondering if there's any value/sense in attempting to sell my 80GB PS3 I purchased 2 years ago which I would list as Used-Very Good, and then jumping on one of these newer, larger systems. I see that currently the lowest used price for the system I have is like ~190, so I'd prolly have to spend 100 tops on getting a new system if I did it this way. Waste of time, or sensible?[/QUOTE]

Waste of time IMO. Just buy a larger hard drive if you need more space. It's simple to swap out.

Just got my BF PS3 Bundle after a delay in one-day shipping (Ordered it on the 25th, shipped on the 26th, was stuck in Memphis, TN for a day, arrived on the 28th. Amazon refunded the shipping!)

For an item listed as "Very Good" with some cosmetic smudges as claimed, I could not see any of these mentioned issues. Console was wrapped with no smudges or scratches, Uncharted 2 & The Karate Kid were still in the shrinkwrap, code wasn't used, and all cords were in their plastic bags.

Unless these smudges were on the box, then I must be blind.

I must thank the CAG community for passing along these awesome deals!

How are there more Kinect 4G Bundles available, when they said in their email to me that they would not be able to obtain any by 4 Feb? Pissing me off...

Anyway, I grabbed a copy of Valkyria Chronicles. Loved the demo when it came out and that is a good price I think.

[quote name='GUNNM']That was probably the GOW PSP I just turned back in and used all the DLC on it. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

What a douche. It's one thing to do it, but it's another to brag about it on here to a CAG, in the event that they DID get it.

[quote name='GUNNM']That was probably the GOW PSP I just turned back in and used all the DLC on it. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you're such a great asset, we're all so glad to have you here!

Seirously, people like you go around like this trying to put others down should just leave CAG.

in for one of the 4gb xbox w/ kinect for $240.99...

figured i can unload my xbox elite (w/20gb hdd), black wireless controller from the elite, and the kinect bundle for about that much and end up with a new unit, new warranty, and best of all -- wifi.

sound about right??

[quote name='Amblix']Wow, you're such a great asset, we're all so glad to have you here!

Seirously, people like you go around like this trying to put others down should just leave CAG.[/QUOTE]
He's been the same way on the xbox.com forums for years. You just learn to ignore him.

I like the style of his posts.
It makes me feel that someone with down syndrome is behind that handle.

[quote name='Brother Daz']xbox.com forums[/QUOTE]

so i was right..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back