Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
i just platted shadows. great game if you dig suda and re4 but worth bout 20. very short, altho 3 playthroughs are necessary for plat, so in that respect it isn't short...

and twewy is the best ds game times 1000. i would be playing that game while driving my car and my wife would go ballistic. lol. fan freaking tastic. only fault is needing to not play it to get xp(i guess we all need to sleep) and needing to be 'pinged' for xp. we have a few ds's in the house so that was easy, but i could imagine it taking forever if you don't live near other ds's/wifi ( i know aliens ping you for xp if you leave it on but that could take overnite) but again crazy good game. SO ZETTA SLOW!

the battle system in that is insane too once you master it, it's like crack for add brains with 2 screens and multi sensory craziness. good times.

can't wait for a cheap mk9. i got for 2 for 50 deal at tru, played all week, then flipped for 36. now i have all the dlc(psn share) but i dont have the game. i would be rabid for a 18.99 copy.

also im bitter on hunted. i played through it twice and the crystal collection trophy is glitched for me. i may try a 3rd time sometime, but just one trophy glitched away from a plat and grrr. i got for 20, was gonna flip for 28 but waited one more day trying to plat and then the tiv sunk so i only got 20. i guess no harm no foul, but still...

great to see awd alive and kicking again.

also my grrl loved watching me play enslaved, i.e. the story of Trip and Monkey. she loves games where the characters are 'real' i.e. uncharted etc, works great cuz i just play and she just watches and everyone is content ;)

[quote name='Trance Addix']Sweet - new thread...Enslaved is tempting but backlog is huge. Hmm. Recommendations>?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I absolutely loved Enslaved. The combat is a little simple, but the story, animations, and rest of the game is superb. Trip, the female character, and Monkey, the male, are probably two of the best characters this generation.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Yes. I absolutely loved Enslaved. The combat is a little simple, but the story, animations, and rest of the game is superb. Trip, the female character, and Monkey, the male, are probably two of the best characters this generation.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bardockkun']Enslaved was great. I enjoyed it a ton. The animation and characters added a ton of personality to the game, but I don't think it hurts to own the game since in all honesty it's pretty damn easy. On my first normal playthrough I got through it in about 8 or so hours and died a total of 5 times. The combat and platforming is pretty simple, but like I said the design and presentation are top notch.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, guys, I'll pick it up now. Can't really go wrong with ten bucks.

[quote name='kouleefoh']What game is suda?[/QUOTE]
Suda51! C'MON! Know your developers! Especially when they helped make one of the most underrated games this year/

No more heroes is the most recent and well known series he's done. Suda is just kinda wacky and out there. Takes chances with what he makes in the video game industry[quote name='kouleefoh']What game is suda?[/QUOTE]

the only thing that sucked about enslaved was its extremely anticlimactic ending. You will be saying to yourself after you see it "you gotta be kidding me !" Other than that, trip monkey and pigsy ftw !

[quote name='obsolete88']Hunted: The Demon's Forge is pretty good to me so far. I just bought it for $10 from Best Buy with their coupon madness, and if you go in with the proper expectations, I think it's a blast. It's not a dungeon crawling rpg. It is pretty much a fantasy twist on Gears of War. The shooting mechanics are straightforward, but feel good. I'd recommend it for $20 or less, probably moreso if you have a buddy to co-op with, that's where the game really shines.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your feedback. The price jumped back to 16-18 so will pick up two copies once it drops again!

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']LA Noir for PS3; $21.99 Like New.[/QUOTE]

I noticed this over the weekend before my $23.99 copy shipped. I thought about calling to get a price adjustment but figured they might not cause it was used and it wasn't worth the hassle for $2.

[quote name='TraBuch']Shadows of the Damned has finally dropped to $37 on Amazon, meaning a price in the $20's used might not be too far off.[/QUOTE]
Shadows Of The Damned is $29.99 at Blockbuster right now and with their BOGO sale they have going you can grab a second game that's marked $14.99 or less for free. ;)
[quote name='madcyantist']Hunted Demon Forge $11.99 (360) pretty good? Did I just see it for 9.99 not too long ago?[/QUOTE]
If you have a subscription to that @Gamer mag from Best Buy one of the coupons this month makes that game(and Brink) drop to $10 after using it.;)
[quote name='strait edge follower']Guys 9.99 on enslaved is a no brainer, get it ![/QUOTE]
It's even more of a no brainer if buying it with another game for $14.99 total at Blockbuster right now.;) Every BBV I've been in has had 6-10 copies of Enslaved for each console, so it's not a hard game to find.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Shadows Of The Damned is $29.99 at Blockbuster right now and with their BOGO sale they have going you can grab a second game that's marked $14.99 or less for free. ;)

If you have a subscription to that @Gamer mag from Best Buy one of the coupons this month makes that game(and Brink) drop to $10 after using it.;)

It's even more of a no brainer if buying it with another game for $14.99 total at Blockbuster right now.;) Every BBV I've been in has had 6-10 copies of Enslaved for each console, so it's not a hard game to find.;)[/QUOTE]

I'm not spending more than 20 on sotd (not to mention my bbv hasn't had any copys to rent or buy) agree about getting enslaved from blockbuster if your local one has a copy though

[quote name='Dranakin']If I didn't read that the LEGO game was based off of the Clone Wars cartoon, I would've bought it. I've never seen the source material so I imagine all the humor would be lost on me.[/QUOTE]

I was Considering buying it with zelda in the warehouse but I'm very confident there will be a b1 get 1 19.99 or less 3ds game free deal on black friday

I've been holding off on SMG2 for so long it's not even funny. SMG is runner up for my FGOAT, but I've been waiting ENDLESSLY for it to go at or sub $25. And yes IATCG, I know it's that price at BBV, just no copies near me :whistle2:#

[quote name='shiftymcneely']I have only bought a few games through Amazon's warehouse, but as long as you read the description, you should know what you are getting. My experience with them has been top notch though.[/QUOTE]

My like new copies have been awesome lately. Like new Heavy Rain came mint (not greatest hits copy) with even the origami paper unfolded. I got a few others with functioning DLC or online passes. I usually only buy like new and I've yet to get a bad one in about 20 buys.

Forgot the deals I saw

Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time - 13.99 Like New
Mafia II (PS3) - 9.99 Like New
FF 13 (PS3) - 12.99 Like New
COD: BLOPs (PS3) - 23.99 Like New
Portal 2 (PS3) - 19.99 Like New

[quote name='hutno']I agree, Enslaved is worth your time, The story and character design really helps carry the game[/QUOTE]

That's the only thing really going for it. Even then it falls apart at the end.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I would get mafia 2 if I knew I was getting the ph version[/QUOTE]

If you like an open world game that has nothing to do in it and a pedestrian story, it's worth it. The DLC doesn't really add more to it other than more of the same but with no narrative.

[quote name='iPhone']If you like an open world game that has nothing to do in it and a pedestrian story, it's worth it. The DLC doesn't really add more to it other than more of the same but with no narrative.[/QUOTE]

As someone who played through Godfather II and liked it, I can't be that disappointed.

[quote name='Woot1337']Rated 5/5. Easily one of the most informative threads on CAG :D[/QUOTE]

one of the biggest reasons I love CAG!

Just gave it 5 stars myself.

[quote name='iPhone']That's the only thing really going for it. Even then it falls apart at the end.[/QUOTE]

Agree about the ending. It was just a terrible way to end a great adventure such as enslaved. Good news is that namco mentioned investing more into the ip in the near future. We just have to wait for ninja theory to Finnish emo may cry first

THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK you for the new thread, appreciate it.

As for Enslaved, I wasn't impressed with the terrible frame rate, predictable story, and very cliche ending. The ending tried to "blow your mind" but it has been done before, and just came across as stupid to me. The gameplay was repetatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive as well. The characters were very cool, I liked them a lot.

new threadddddddddddd, gave it 5 stars OP :D great work

I remember when i bought enslaved for $12 a few months back , great opening and was pretty fun but i didn't get a chance to finish it, i should do that asap

[quote name='RealDeals']I've been holding off on SMG2 for so long it's not even funny. SMG is runner up for my FGOAT, but I've been waiting ENDLESSLY for it to go at or sub $25. And yes IATCG, I know it's that price at BBV, just no copies near me :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

what's sad is I paid $25 for smg new on the day of release.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Agree about the ending. It was just a terrible way to end a great adventure such as enslaved. Good news is that namco mentioned investing more into the ip in the near future. We just have to wait for ninja theory to Finnish emo may cry first[/QUOTE]
As long as they don't go under. Considering Enslaved didn't meet anywhere near the numbers they wanted and people just HAZING on DmC before it's even released, I hope that they can make another installment of the game and it can actually sell.

On a side note, the Enslaved DLC is also totally worth the download too for those who enjoyed the game and wanted more out of the universe.

[quote name='bardockkun']As long as they don't go under. Considering Enslaved didn't meet anywhere near the numbers they wanted and people just HAZING on DmC before it's even released, I hope that they can make another installment of the game and it can actually sell.

On a side note, the Enslaved DLC is also totally worth the download too for those who enjoyed the game and wanted more out of the universe.[/QUOTE]

Ninja theory better not go under as I really like the talent they have and the heart they put into their games. Heveanly sword and enslaved are awsome games that may not be perfect they do break from the overcrowded shooter market. While I love my shooters I love good ol fashioned adventure games just as much.

I never did play pigsy's perfect 10 and I always have wished that they re released enslaved with the dlc in it. If it hits gh/ph status I hope they do what 2k did with mafia 2

[quote name='strait edge follower']
I never did play pigsy's perfect 10 and I always have wished that they re released enslaved with the dlc in it. If it hits gh/ph status I hope they do what 2k did with mafia 2[/QUOTE]
There's no fucking way that game will go gh/ph. As much as I loved that game and the characters there's no way Namco will go back and rerelease it considering it's so easy to find the game for $15-$20 as is. I Think even if we were to get a sequel of any kind it'd be a miracle, but then again unless the game is called Tekken or Soul Calibur, Namco will give less then two shits about how to advertise or market new IP's.

Besides that just download Pigsy if you ever get the points. Great gameplay moments in the game (looking at you Dog chase scene) that really stand out.

[quote name='Velo214']5/5 stars. and you forgot mafia 2 has boobs. can't forget that.
that's what kept me interested in splatterhouse...[/QUOTE]

Oh really ! (Strait edge rushes towards blockbuster to get both games in b1g1 free deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back