Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jj5206']got these today! Can't believe I actually got them. What's weird is that my Crysis 2 has a K-Mart sticker on it...

IMG_8220.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Um dude, you did read the op of this thread right ?

[quote name='jj5206']got these today! Can't believe I actually got them. What's weird is that my Crysis 2 has a K-Mart sticker on it...

IMG_8220.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HEY! you stupid piece of trash, like OP said take that talk to the other forum section. This thread was back on track.....gotta love people with small brains

[/QUOTE]
Probably a trade-in of the game, and Amazon really doesn't give a fuck about product. They probably get trade-ins and toss them in a bin, lol.

[quote name='Excast']That was my thinking too when I ordered it yesterday. $14 for a game that came out only like 5 months ago is great. Yeah, the game has problems from what I have heard, but it should be easy to get my money's worth at that price.

If they come out with some sort of Ultimate Edition down the road than I will just wait for the price to drop on that.[/QUOTE]

I think it was the case of it being overproduced. I played through 1/4 of it, because I got it really cheap and wanted to trade it in before TiV dropped.

It was good, not great, and I liked the first one better. I am a turn style rpger at heart though so the button mashing may have turned me off some.

I just know that everywhere I go has 20+ copies of this. Sitting right next to the 20+ copies of F:NV

[quote name='strait edge follower']Um dude, you did read the op of this thread right ?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I completely missed that. I edited my post. Sorry about that...

[quote name='merchie89']HEY! you stupid piece of trash, like OP said take that talk to the other forum section. This thread was back on track.....gotta love people with small brains[/QUOTE]

Don't be retarded and attack him. You turn out to be an asshole yourself. Not everyone reads the OP of these threads because a lot of times those deals are gone by now. Give him a break and nicely refer him to the thread in BR. What you did is worse jaggoff!

[quote name='jj5206']Sorry, I completely missed that. I edited my post. Sorry about that...[/QUOTE]

Ah its cool. It's always good to read the op of a mega thread such as this. Oh and pay no mind to merch as his comment was completly uncalled for

Quick question since I'm a bit new to the Warehouse deals. Are all of the items in here actually used / preowned items? Or are some of them damaged items that Amazon is selling for a discount? If its both, how do you tell the difference?

I ask because I try not to buy games used. I like to support the developers where I can, even if that sometimes means buying games with damaged packaging at a reduced rate.

Thanks for any help.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Don't be retarded and attack him. You turn out to be an asshole yourself. Not everyone reads the OP of these threads because a lot of times those deals are gone by now. Give him a break and nicely refer him to the thread in BR. What you did is worse jaggoff![/QUOTE]

I may be a jagoff, but I can read. Its in big letters on the OP..kinda hard to miss.

It was a little rough but its called tough love. People learn when then know they did something wrong.

[quote name='Fodder']Quick question since I'm a bit new to the Warehouse deals. Are all of the items in here actually used / preowned items? Or are some of them damaged items that Amazon is selling for a discount? If its both, how do you tell the difference?

I ask because I try not to buy games used. I like to support the developers where I can, even if that sometimes means buying games with damaged packaging at a reduced rate.

Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

Just look at the condition of the item in the description.

Items marked Used - Like New are in like new condition and come complete with case and manual

Good/Acceptable items will have description as to what may be wrong with them.

[quote name='merchie89']I may be a jagoff, but I can read. Its in big letters on the OP..kinda hard to miss.

It was a little rough but its called tough love. People learn when then know they did something wrong.[/QUOTE]

It's easy to miss when you click on the last read post like every single person on here does.

You can let someone know they've made a mistake without being a dickhead about it. He's a person, not a dog who pissed on the carpet.

[quote name='Fodder']Quick question since I'm a bit new to the Warehouse deals. Are all of the items in here actually used / preowned items? Or are some of them damaged items that Amazon is selling for a discount? If its both, how do you tell the difference?[/QUOTE]

Either or. If they're damaged, they'll be "good" or "acceptable." I'm a huge stickler for cases and manuals, and the guys at Gamestop know not to switch them on me, and I've been completely satisfied with every "like new" or "very good" game I've bought from Amazon. In fact, I'd swear the "like new" ones had never even been taken out of the case.

[quote name='benjamouth']FYI, this was $12.99 (I got one) last week and may have dropped to $11.99 at one point I think.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case than mabye demand for this game went up and so did the price because of it

[quote name='strait edge follower']If that's the case than mabye demand for this game went up and so did the price because of it[/QUOTE]

It may be because I think the new price at that point was $17.99, I think its $29.99 right now.

[quote name='strait edge follower']If that's the case than mabye demand for this game went up and so did the price because of it[/QUOTE]
Not really. Amazon Warehouse prices just fluctuate A LOT. It's always a risk to buy something at a certain price, because there's the very real possibility that it could be a couple bucks cheaper the week later. It could also end up being a couple bucks more expensive.

[quote name='TraBuch']Midnight Blue DSi XL - Acceptable/Good/Like New - $101.99/$109.99/$126.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=generic&qid=1315421539&sr=1-1&condition=used

Acceptable might be worth risking. There've been a lot of cases where Acceptable was actually brand new just with a damaged box.[/QUOTE]

Ive never gotta a box with an acceptable system, accept for one time, and that unit ended up being defective; would start up and show no image.

[quote name='TraBuch']Midnight Blue DSi XL - Acceptable/Good/Like New - $101.99/$109.99/$126.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=generic&qid=1315421539&sr=1-1&condition=used

Acceptable might be worth risking. There've been a lot of cases where Acceptable was actually brand new just with a damaged box.[/QUOTE]

its just too bad nintendo DOES Not allow you to Transfer your Dsiwere games from system to system.. I would grabbed one but i got like 38 dsiwere games i hate to lose

Darn I was going to get sly but the shipping and tax makes it 21. I was going to pair zelda with it but zelda vanished quickly as soon as I was going to order it. I'm investing in prime in January lol

[quote name='TraBuch']Shadows of the Damned PS3 - Good - $22.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1315422073&sr=1-408&condition=used[/QUOTE]Awesome. If my PS3 wasn't in repairs i'd be all over this. Hope they do the same for the 360 version!

Edit: Nevermind, they already did.
:360: Shadows of the Damned - Very Good $24.99, or Like New $26.99

On second thought I think I'll wait for it to drop to $20 flat. Not that it wouldn't be worth $30 or whatever, since it is a Suda game.

More $119 3DS systems:
Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black - Very Good $118.99
Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue - Very Good $118.99 Sold out.

:ps3: Killzone 3 Helghast Edition - Acceptable $26.99 Sold out. That's a pretty great price considering the game has been about $20 recently.

:360: Vanquish - Like New $13.99
:ps3: Vanquish - Like New $13.99

:ps3: Playstation Move Motion Controller - Acceptable $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VVaffle']Awesome. If my PS3 wasn't in repairs i'd be all over this. Hope they do the same for the 360 version![/QUOTE]

It was at 25 earlier and it dropped more already ! Just a few more dollars and its mine

[quote name='TraBuch']Dante's Inferno PS3 - Very Good - $8.67
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...5422657&sr=1-89&seller=&colid=&condition=used

Game is HIGHLY recommended if you're a fan of the God of War games. As a matter of fact, I actually liked Dante's Inferno more than GoW3.[/QUOTE]

I liked gow 3 more but I agree with that price dante inferno is a can't miss ! That holy cross attack was broken though if fully upgraded.

[quote name='Fodder']Quick question since I'm a bit new to the Warehouse deals. Are all of the items in here actually used / preowned items? Or are some of them damaged items that Amazon is selling for a discount? If its both, how do you tell the difference?

Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

Funny, I'm not sure anyone's really answered your question. The responses so far seem to be projecting their preferences (good condition for used games) onto you, when what you really seem to care about is whether the developer is getting a cut of the sale.

To try to answer your question, I am 99% certain that all games sold through Amazon Warehouse are defined as "used" for purposes of royalties. In other words, when Amazon buys a game from the publisher/distributor, they pay whatever contractual price they owe and the developer gets a cut. This contract may or may not have a "return" clause which allows Amazon to return unpurchased merchandise for a refund. However, by putting a game up for sale in the Warehouse, Amazon essentially takes the developer out of the picture and takes any possible loss on itself - which also means no additional royalties if the game sells. So in other words it doesn't matter what condition the game is sold in in the Warehouse, since the only royalty-bearing sale has already happened and is not rescindable.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's how it works, so for your purposes you may want to avoid buying from Amazon Warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back