Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my first issue with WHD today.

I received my copy of reach, and it was in horrible condition boxwise. Do I just contact customer service to notify them of this?

[quote name='flaproosta08']I had my first issue with WHD today.

I received my copy of reach, and it was in horrible condition boxwise. Do I just contact customer service to notify them of this?[/QUOTE]

yeah, if it was not described that way you can get a full refund and shipping paid by amazon. then you'll need to rebuy it. I dont think they'll send out a replacement with a AWD purchase

[quote name='flaproosta08']I had my first issue with WHD today.

I received my copy of reach, and it was in horrible condition boxwise. Do I just contact customer service to notify them of this?[/QUOTE]

Just go to gamestop and swap the box, atleast that's what mine let's me do as they don't care about their cases

[quote name='strait edge follower']Darn I was going to get sly but the shipping and tax makes it 21. I was going to pair zelda with it but zelda vanished quickly as soon as I was going to order it. I'm investing in prime in January lol[/QUOTE]

Taxed on Amazon? That's absurd!

Anyways it looks like I missed Vanquish for 360.

[quote name='rey6eric']Taxed on Amazon? That's absurd!

Anyways it looks like I missed Vanquish for 360.[/QUOTE]
NY residents have to pay tax on Amazon

[quote name='strait edge follower']nope. I use my phone on here a lot and it works great :)

As for brink you I recomend you guys either red box it or save your 11.99 for a different game or a preorder[/QUOTE]

Actually save your $11.99 since it is $9.99 new at Best Buy with the gamer coupon. Still a good value for $10 especially with a couple of friends/CAGs to play with.

[quote name='kklems']Actually save your $11.99 since it is $9.99 new at Best Buy with the gamer coupon. Still a good value for $10 especially with a couple of friends/CAGs to play with.[/QUOTE]I also saw it pop up on AWD for $9.99 Like New, but guess it went back up.

The game doesn't have an online pass, and when you look past its flaws and judge it as a $10 game, you'll probably have fun. Some people stay on the hate bandwagon for a bit too long, which is one cause for the online community for a game like this to die off.
People would be a lot happier if they judged games based on how much they paid for them.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']So have any of you guys bought anything in "good condition"? Does it usually come complete?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it could have cosmetic damage.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']So have any of you guys bought anything in "good condition"? Does it usually come complete?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered twice in good condition and didn't get the cover art for the case with it both times on 360 games.

[quote name='mgford11']Anyone ever gotten something from AWD with the stickers on them but also still factory sealed?[/QUOTE]

They reseal all their used games. The sticker is under the wrap right?

[quote name='mgford11']Anyone ever gotten something from AWD with the stickers on them but also still factory sealed?[/QUOTE]Yeah, that's the way they are doing it now.
They have a resealer which does Y-folding, I've never seen a company do that with used games. Not sure how long they've been putting stickers on games, but probably close to a month.

You can still get factory sealed games with AWD stickers on them though. The telltale sign of a new game would be the sticker seal on the opening side of the game case.

Great deals lately. Holy crap.

Received my like new copy of Dead Space 2 and it is pristine with the codes still inside...now, whether or not they have been used is to be found out.

[quote name='VVaffle']Yeah, that's the way they are doing it now.
They have a resealer which does Y-folding, I've never seen a company do that with used games. Not sure how long they've been putting stickers on games, but probably close to a month.

You can still get factory sealed games with AWD stickers on them though. The telltale sign of a new game would be the sticker seal on the opening side of the game case.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys!

You can still get factory sealed games with AWD stickers on them though. The telltale sign of a new game would be the sticker seal on the opening side of the game case.[/QUOTE]

The stickers have been on the games for well over a month. Games I have purchased from AWD well over 6 months ago have come with the stickers on them. It is nothing new.

They've been using stickers on their games for the last couple years since I started ordering from them. They used to be a lot smaller than that big ass sticker they use now.

[quote name='VVaffle']They have a resealer which does Y-folding, I've never seen a company do that with used games.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy does it also, for some of their used games.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Do any of guys have tips for removing sticker residue?[/QUOTE]

For AWD games, I usually use clear plastic tape. It works for me.

[quote name='shurija']For AWD games, I usually use clear plastic tape. It works for me.[/QUOTE]

If the tape method doesn't work I use Goo Gone. Surprisingly the stuff even works on cardboard box goo if you are careful.

[quote name='shurija']For AWD games, I usually use clear plastic tape. It works for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scott_matthews']If the tape method doesn't work I use Goo Gone. Surprisingly the stuff even works on cardboard box goo if you are careful.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']I use clear packing tape also, not a big fan of using chemicals on my cases.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, I'll try the tape method first then if that fails, I think I have goo gone lying around somewhere

[quote name='Brother Daz']I use clear packing tape also, not a big fan of using chemicals on my cases.[/QUOTE]
plus GooGone leaves a weird residue. I don't like it

I haven't seen any price sticker that had to be removed with goo gone that couldn't just as easily have been removed with a solution of 90% alcohol from the drug store.

It evaporates a heck of a lot quicker, doesn't leave an oily residue, and doesn't make your game smell like oranges.

[quote name='rey6eric']I would recommend buying it from your local blockbuster. It's 9.99 there, plus they're currently having a B1G1 free(free game must be 14.99 or less).[/QUOTE]

Also 90%+ of their stock is the LE version with the BF3 beta invite.

I grabbed 4 at a local BBV so me and a few buddies could get in on the BF3 beta.

Nm then just saw your latest post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back