Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
People really need to stop saying stuff like "Just go get it from Blockbuster". I don't think you guys realize how rare it is to find a Blockbuster store that's still open. There's not one within 100 miles of me. There's something like 500 Blockbuster stores left nationwide.

[quote name='TraBuch']People really need to stop saying stuff like "Just go get it from Blockbuster". I don't think you guys realize how rare it is to find a Blockbuster store that's still open. There's not one within 100 miles of me. There's something like 500 Blockbuster stores left nationwide.[/QUOTE]
That is a lot of stores still. Sure less than it used to be, but an average of 10 per state means they are not that hard to find in most of the country

[quote name='TraBuch']People really need to stop saying stuff like "Just go get it from Blockbuster". I don't think you guys realize how rare it is to find a Blockbuster store that's still open. There's not one within 100 miles of me. There's something like 500 Blockbuster stores left nationwide. /rant[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Just because there isn't one near you doesn't mean there isn't one near him. I was just trying to help a fellow CAG out.

[quote name='ackbar7']That is a lot of stores still. Sure less than it used to be, but an average of 10 per state means they are not that hard to find in most of the country[/QUOTE]
No, that really isn't a lot of stores. Especially when compared to the 4,000 plus there used to be.

[quote name='rey6eric']Fixed.

Just because there isn't one near you doesn't mean there isn't one near him. I was just trying to help a fellow CAG out.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't necessarily directed at you. It's just that people are always like "Eh, it's cheaper at Blockbuster, just go get it there" as if Blockbuster is Walmart and that they're still everywhere when in reality, Blockbuster stores are pretty rare nowadays.

Picked up GTA Chinatown Wars the other day. Received it today in excellent condition. Now I'm waiting on my Killzone 3 which should be here tomorrow. I regretted selling it since its the best game I've played with the SS

[quote name='TraBuch']Wasn't necessarily directed at you. It's just that people are always like "Eh, it's cheaper at Blockbuster, just go get it there" as if Blockbuster is Walmart and that they're still everywhere when in reality, Blockbuster stores are pretty rare nowadays.[/QUOTE]
Where I live there are more BBVs than there are Walmarts. Just saying, we all have different locations with a different makeup of retailers. Doesn't mean people are wrong for pointing out options that are not available to you.

[quote name='Excast']Valkyria Chronicles - Pretty good PS3 RPG from what I have heard - $16.99 Like New

[/QUOTE]It was also $13.99 a little over an hour ago. I've seen it as low as the $10-$12 range before, though. AWD's prices have been fluctuating like crazy today... More than usual.
Also before buying I'd suggest looking at some gameplay videos of it (it's a turn-based SRPG with guns), since it's not for everyone. IMO it's one of the best titles of its genre.

Anyways:
Playstation Move Starter Bundle - Like New - $59.99
Am I crazy or haven't I seen these for a few bucks less lately? Still not a bad price.

Never bought from AWD before, but would you consider 999 for the DS in Like New condition worth $18? I get my Flame Red 3DS on Friday, and I've been itching for another solid DS game to play. I hear nothing but good things about it.

Man I had ordered MLB 10 The Show :ps3: for $5.48 and received MLB 08 The Show. My wretched luck. Atleast I ended up getting Top Spin 4 for $20 shipped.

[quote name='arsenal_fan']Man I had ordered MLB 10 The Show :ps3: for $5.48 and received MLB 08 The Show. My wretched luck. Atleast I ended up getting Top Spin 4 for $20 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Contact amazon about this. You might luck up and have them send you an MLB 10 the show or something. If nothing else you'll get your money back and they'll probably let you keep 08.

[quote name='biggie2123']Hyperdimension Neptunia - Used: Like New - 77.99
I had bought a copy from AWD for 44.99 around release. The price for this game just keeps climbing![/QUOTE]

I've almost purchased this multiple times, but have always convinced myself otherwise because of the terrible reviews. The game is getting older, those who really wanted to play it already have, and for some reason the price keeps rising? I don't understand. Even if it's rare, it's not a good game.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Contact amazon about this. You might luck up and have them send you an MLB 10 the show or something. If nothing else you'll get your money back and they'll probably let you keep 08.[/QUOTE]

I already have MLB 08 so it's no use keeping that. Anyway I contacted them and they told me they can't do a replacement but I can get a refund once I ship it back to them. I paid using my gift card balance so hopefully I atleast get that. Man $25 for Top Spin 4 + MLB 10 would have been great.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Forgot the deals I saw

Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time - 13.99 Like New
Mafia II (PS3) - 9.99 Like New
FF 13 (PS3) - 12.99 Like New
COD: BLOPs (PS3) - 23.99 Like New
Portal 2 (PS3) - 19.99 Like New[/QUOTE]

BLOPs? Where lowest i was was for like 25 And it wasnt even prime?

[quote name='Cysquatch']Do any of guys have tips for removing sticker residue?[/QUOTE]

Don't try to remove the sticker without heating it with a hair dryer.

Finally bit on Deadly Premonition. I've been looking into it for awhile (since I saw the Sinner's Sandwich bit on YouTube), and I'm pretty jazzed to see how weird this is.

[quote name='ackbar7']Where I live there are more BBVs than there are Walmarts. Just saying, we all have different locations with a different makeup of retailers. Doesn't mean people are wrong for pointing out options that are not available to you.[/QUOTE]

What a weird city you live in, where the Blockbuster business model is still successful.

[quote name='SporkWielder']Finally bit on Deadly Premonition. I've been looking into it for awhile (since I saw the Sinner's Sandwich bit on YouTube), and I'm pretty jazzed to see how weird this is.[/QUOTE]

Deadly Premonition is an outstanding gem. It has great character's and story. Remember to shave and talk to your coffee regularly.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']What comes with new copies as opposed to a used copy of Halo Reach?[/QUOTE]

Only a recon helmet upgrade, that's all.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Damn missed so many deals being away. Ill b back tomorrow night n work double time to find deals.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, we were wondering about that. ;)

[quote name='htown01']Only a recon helmet upgrade, that's all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I bought the game on release and never even used the code, it's pretty much pointless. aka, dont worry, you're missing out on nothing, buy used.

Dang it guys!! someone just sold me a copy of Reach for 12 in a lowball auction, that I dont really want.

Shoulda came in and bid :)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Well in that case.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1315452937&sr=8-1&condition=used

Halo Reach $18.99 Like New. Ima jump on this also since Im probably the only guy that hasn't played this yet. @DaShaka if I get a code that was already used can I have yours?[/QUOTE]

F.Y.I. The helmet is pretty disappointing, at least to me, so I wouldn't be too bent out of shape over it. Even the default looked better than that.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Say where the heck is poker at ? Haven't seen him since that "world war 3" thread as I call it ended[/QUOTE]

He just received his second shipment of penny games and is busying at getting rid of them. BTW, how do you know gohastings is selling 10 bucks for halo reach?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Don't do it cause gohastings next week is selling reach and odst for 9.99 each used[/QUOTE]

Damn that's an amazing price for Reach, but just a note that it's YMMV on getting it complete from gohastings. It's almost as good as the penny deals.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Say where the heck is poker at ? Haven't seen him since that "world war 3" thread as I call it ended[/QUOTE]

I'm here. Busy with college, gaming, penny games, etc.

PS: for any of those ping me asking about games, please stop. No offense to anyone, but i've been overwhelmed with pm's of people asking about me getting rid of these games. Thanks

[quote name='poker360']I'm here. Busy with college, gaming, penny games, etc.

PS: for any of those ping me asking about games, please stop. No offense to anyone, but i've been overwhelmed with pm's of people asking about me getting rid of these games. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Cool to see you here (the thread isn't the same without you here lol) I understand about the pm's btw. your mail box is probibly at its threshold by now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back