Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
;) i got splatterhouse free technically (w epic mickey at bbv for 15 each, flipped mickey for 16.xx) but after playing/platting the whole game I really can't get back into it. I really wanted to see pix of Jen again, but well, i can just get those off the internet, lol, so i think im gonna trade it back in for 12(+bonus) at bestbuy. i started up a new game but the gameplay just wasnt keeping me interested and it felt more jagged/rough/sluggy then i remember. altho any game that lets you tear off arms/heads off enemys and use them as weapons is innately awesome. (even using your own severed arms as bludgeons ;) oh and the wtf cthulu mythos tossed in for wtf not.

i bought some playboys when borders was having 70% off all magz. Front and Bizarre were awesome(weird topless british mags) but playboy(lingerie edition) was the worst purchase I have made all year. I totally forgot about the internet. derrrrrr

Man! So many games with great potential. All you guys posting deals making my head spin. Testament to AWD strength that I'm dropping 300-500 credit every week. My credits can't catch up anymore.

[quote name='RealDeals']Excellent game, and If I'm not mistaken out of print. This is your best chance to get one of the most underrated games this gen.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of it

[quote name='RealDeals']Excellent game, and If I'm not mistaken out of print. This is your best chance to get one of the most underrated games this gen.[/QUOTE]

Just look at youtube. Looks fun! Gamestop has it for $6.99

[quote name='omyard']I noticed this over the weekend before my $23.99 copy shipped. I thought about calling to get a price adjustment but figured they might not cause it was used and it wasn't worth the hassle for $2.[/QUOTE]

I know that "like new" means that DLC codes may be used. Has anyone had luck with getting unused DLC from Amazon Warehouse?

[quote name='The Punisher']Never heard of it[/QUOTE]

Exactly the problem. This game is a point and click puzzle adventure with a cool cel-shaded art style reminiscent of WW. Don`t let the "cutesy" art style fool you, it`s a game that requires a great amount of thinking and skill. It`ll knock you on your ass, but it`s never obscenely or unfairly hard, and rewarding "OHHHHH" moments when you get a stumper. Fantastic steal if you can get an ok condition copy for $7, but its something I`d easily recommend at $16

[quote name='strait edge follower']Zack and wiki 15.99 I haven't seen this little oldie (wii game wise) in stores in a while. Always seemed like a fun game but I never got to play it

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&field-keywords=zack+and+wiki&x=0&y=0[/QUOTE]

It's only $7 at Gamestop. It's been around $8-$10 for a while and just dropped in price again a month or so ago. I don't know about it being rare or out of print, but 4 Gamestops within 10 miles of me have it as well as it being in stock online. *shrugs*

I've wanted to play it for a while, but sold the last copy I had. I'll probably pick it up at GS again in the near future.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']I'm really debating on Dragon Age II for $14 but I fear an Ultimate Collection in the works... :/[/QUOTE]

If it does happen it might be a $60 game like Origins was. I'd take the risk personally.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']I'm really debating on Dragon Age II for $14 but I fear an Ultimate Collection in the works... :/[/QUOTE]

there isn't exactly a boatload of DLC for it anyway.

[quote name='gotdott']there isn't exactly a boatload of DLC for it anyway.[/QUOTE]

And you'd definitely get at least $14 worth of content without the DLC regardless.

Nice new thread! Glad we can get back on track with AWDs. DAII for $14 is extremely tempting. I haven't beaten origins yet though.... I should probably beat that first right?

Do yourself a favor and skip DAO, it's so slow and boring, and after you play DA2, you won't want to go back. Even with Haste and Momentum, my Rogue attacks so fucking slow in DAO. fuck that shit. You're not missing out much on the story. No achievements with the pass for Dead Space 2, so $13 is a good deal, will be the first used game I ever bought. Always used to buy games new when they are on sale sub $20.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Nice new thread! Glad we can get back on track with AWDs. DAII for $14 is extremely tempting. I haven't beaten origins yet though.... I should probably beat that first right?[/QUOTE]

Storywise DA2 is somewhat separate from DA:O. It's set in another part of the world and all you'll be missing out on are references to the first game or noticing a character or two show up from the first. It's not like a lot of your choices carry over, the second game will have one of two endings no matter what you did in the first.

thought about it, and caved in. Ordered DA2 before it goes up in price. I don't think the game will be cheaper during November. $14 shipped is great.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Do yourself a favor and skip DAO, it's so slow and boring, and after you play DA2, you won't want to go back. Even with Haste and Momentum, my Rogue attacks so fucking slow in DAO. fuck that shit. You're not missing out much on the story. No achievements with the pass for Dead Space 2, so $13 is a good deal, will be the first used game I ever bought. Always used to buy games new when they are on sale sub $20.[/QUOTE]

sounds like you have add bro.

[quote name='retrad']sounds like you have add bro.[/QUOTE]

He is more the COD type if he thinks DA2 > DAO
DA2 was made for the COD kids (they said so) and I wont bother trying it

DA2 is the same thing as Origins except you hit the x button actively to attack instead of watching them attack on their own.

If you like Origins no reason not to play DA2.

Both games were very good. I prefer Origins to Da2 but I would recommend both. Origins might be my favorite game I have played this generation.

I enjoyed DA 2 slightly more than DA:O, in part due to the game to me was more fun to play, the graphics were better. DA:O had a more grand scale story and better characters.

[quote name='marineal']thought about it, and caved in. Ordered DA2 before it goes up in price. I don't think the game will be cheaper during November. $14 shipped is great.[/QUOTE]

That was my thinking too when I ordered it yesterday. $14 for a game that came out only like 5 months ago is great. Yeah, the game has problems from what I have heard, but it should be easy to get my money's worth at that price.

If they come out with some sort of Ultimate Edition down the road than I will just wait for the price to drop on that.

[quote name='Luxuria']How good/bad is Brink? It's price went down kinda fast. o_o[/QUOTE]

It's not that good: the single player - for all intents and purposes - is nonexistent, and I don't know if the community is even alive for the multiplayer. Sub 10 is the best price for this game.

I picked up brink. Community still has players in most games but not full games. However the computer subs ai than. Decent shooter but very objective based and class customizations. Fair priced under $20 but has a learning curve because there is a lot going on

[quote name='kouleefoh']anyone has problem replying using their phone?[/QUOTE]

nope. I use my phone on here a lot and it works great :)

As for brink you I recomend you guys either red box it or save your 11.99 for a different game or a preorder

[quote name='strait edge follower']nope. I use my phone on here a lot and it works great :)

As for brink you I recomend you guys either red box it or save your 11.99 for a different game or a preorder[/QUOTE]

Or use it as a trade in at BBV ;)

[quote name='kouleefoh']anyone has problem replying using their phone?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I also have problems replying from my iPhone using Safari while viewing CAG in the iOS theme.

[quote name='bardockkun']Besides that just download Pigsy if you ever get the points. Great gameplay moments in the game (looking at you Dog chase scene) that really stand out.[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree with this. I found Enslaved to be surprisingly excellent, but playing as Pigsy was a huge let down (and such a depressing ending!). I wouldn't bother with the DLC unless you need to complete it for your gamerscore.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Brink has more value as a coaster than as a trade in imo[/QUOTE]

You know I would have never picked up Brink if it hadn't been you constantly bringing it up in other threads so kudos to you.

Brink basically has 2 campaigns, offensive and defensive. I was only able to play through one because I got incredibly frustrated with the AI. You spend more time running to the objective after spawning than anything else.

Playing solo, I would absolutely dominate the match for 8 minutes, most of the time not dying even once. Then, once the there was 2 minutes left, the enemies would camp the objective and it was impossible to progress past the point because your computer controlled allies would run straight into the fire and get slaughtered - leaving you alone with a huge target on your face.

I always felt a full 8 vs 8 or 8 vs the computer would be a blast but, sadly, either no one was playing, or the matchmaking sucked a turd...

[quote name='KneeKnee']Brink basically has 2 campaigns, offensive and defensive. I was only able to play through one because I got incredibly frustrated with the AI. You spend more time running to the objective after spawning than anything else.

Playing solo, I would absolutely dominate the match for 8 minutes, most of the time not dying even once. Then, once the there was 2 minutes left, the enemies would camp the objective and it was impossible to progress past the point because your computer controlled allies would run straight into the fire and get slaughtered - leaving you alone with a huge target on your face.

I always felt a full 8 vs 8 or 8 vs the computer would be a blast but, sadly, either no one was playing, or the matchmaking sucked a turd...[/QUOTE]

lol not just that but if i hear something about my command center being captured one more time im going to break something

[quote name='kouleefoh']for some reason the pages r loading weird on my phone right now and i can only response in bold lol[/QUOTE]

Well at least your posts will be unique lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back