Amazon Year End Video Game Deals

Zurcamos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]19944[/IMG-R]Amazon's Year End Video Game Deals sale highlights include:

:360::ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey To The West $19.99
:360::ps3: Splatterhouse $25.99
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $16.99

iconamazon.gif
Year End Video Game Deals at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whoknows']If I only get one game should it be Majin, Enslaved, or Splatterhouse?[/QUOTE]

splatterhouse for now. its 25.99 with 25.75 tiv. buy it beat it and trade it in for credit and get enslaved or majin later. but if u realllly like splatterhouse, then keep it, and play the original three games cuz they r on there as well.

Get Majin not Enslaved. Enslaved is insanely short and has no replay value and repetitive combat. While Enslaved does have the slightly more interesting story, Majins gameplay and length outdoes Enslaved...but it also has no replay value.

[quote name='adriley313']Picked up Enslaved and will get Majin on Monday as Im hoping Amazon will match the B1G1 50% off sale. Then ill get that and some DVD box sets.[/QUOTE]

i dont think they'll match the sale because the amazon prices are wayyyy cheaper. if u picked games that matched tru prices then they probably would. however, if u are successful please let me know so i can pick up 3d dot game heroes for 7.50 haha.

man amazon going to be losing a lot of money on shipping as it seems they are going to have to overnight all of my games i ordered on friday. Nothing shipped says SHIPPING SOON and they have to be here by tuesday (meaning monday with overnight)

[quote name='slidecage']man amazon going to be losing a lot of money on shipping as it seems they are going to have to overnight all of my games i ordered on friday. Nothing shipped says SHIPPING SOON and they have to be here by tuesday (meaning monday with overnight)[/QUOTE]

Why would they have to be there by Tuesday? Shipping speed has nothing to do with when they ship an item and when it has to get to you. :cool:

[quote name='Pookymeister']Why would they have to be there by Tuesday? Shipping speed has nothing to do with when they ship an item and when it has to get to you. :cool:[/QUOTE]

sorry says Delivery date tuesday the 28th that is what imean by that

so that means it has to be here by the 28th doesnt it??

they usually ship stuff from some place called plansifeild indiana so it must not be the far way

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Thanks, OP!

Picked up :360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom and America's Test Kitchen (for the Club Nintendo Points).[/QUOTE]
I Read that as America's Test Kitten for some reason...

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Why on earth can't Majin be for ps3 too!!!![/QUOTE]
Seriously... :cry:
[quote name='technicalstylez']i think someone should start a thread where we all post what/how many games we've bought on amazon since black friday. i think ive bought 9. now if there was a thread that was just how many games you've bought in general since bf, mine would be 23.
wow, wtf.[/QUOTE]
I don't want to count... don't make me count... :lol: My wife would kill me if she knew of numbers... :hot:

[quote name='technicalstylez']here, have some more haterade, mr "im too good for castlevania LOS le AND 3d dot game heroes."[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Gotta love all the trolls stopping by to b*tch about how they don't like ANYTHING Amazon is selling. Nice.

[quote name='crazydom2']I'd get Naruto if it was the 360 version. I swear half the time Amazon only seems to have the PS3 version of a game on sale :/[/QUOTE]
Rrrrrright. Cause Amazon loves discounted PS3 games more than 360 games... Is this your first thread on CAG?

Gamewise, I'm thinking of biting on Singularity for $20! I haven't seen it that cheap yet. Kind of suprised no one is buzzing about it on here... :roll:

Way of the Samurai 3 shows up as $16.40 on my account and I am not sure if it's just my gold box deal or not.

[quote name='Magikarp830']Gamewise, I'm thinking of biting on Singularity for $20! I haven't seen it that cheap yet. Kind of suprised no one is buzzing about it on here... :roll:[/QUOTE]

Probably because it's been down to $9.99 on Gamefly. I picked up my copy from them a few weeks ago for $11 something and was very happy with that.

[quote name='cag1125']So tempted with C:LoS CE, but anyone here think an eventual GOTY edition will come out now that the DLC's have been announced? I'm thinking I'd rather have those extra stuff on disc.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I doubt it. It's a great game, but I haven't seen it even nominated for any year-end awards so far. It launched in Japan this month and I think only sold like 15,000 copies. LoS is definitely gonna join the list of "underappreciated titles".

[quote name='TraBuch']Huh. I just realized I have $35 credit on Amazon I have to spend by the 31st. I should probably buy something.[/QUOTE]
How does one check when they expire

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Aww shit, I get paid next Friday, anybody think the deals will still be up?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it...

[quote name='dubleo']I doubt it...[/QUOTE]

Well it is called the year end! You're probably right, chances are they'll wrap this thing up by Monday >.

[quote name='psunami']Probably because it's been down to $9.99 on Gamefly. I picked up my copy from them a few weeks ago for $11 something and was very happy with that.[/QUOTE]

Why are people comparing pricing with new and used games... ? If you're going to do that, you could almost never justify buying new...

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Aww shit, I get paid next Friday, anybody think the deals will still be up?[/QUOTE]

When you click "Year-End Deals" image, and scroll down to the middle of the page on the left column it says this:

"Terms and Conditions

Year-End Deals ends December 31, 2010, at 11:59 p.m. PDT, while supplies last. Pricing and availability subject to change."

[quote name='wilflare']deliberating on 3D Dot Game Heroes[/QUOTE]
Stop deliberating and start buying. It's a steal at $15. I'm about two hours away from the platinum, and it's been fun every step of the way.

[quote name='schiz0e']When you click "Year-End Deals" image, and scroll down to the middle of the page on the left column it says this:

"Terms and Conditions

Year-End Deals ends December 31, 2010, at 11:59 p.m. PDT, while supplies last. Pricing and availability subject to change."[/QUOTE]

Good eye!! Thanks mang!

[quote name='Buuhan1']Sadly, I doubt it. It's a great game, but I haven't seen it even nominated for any year-end awards so far. It launched in Japan this month and I think only sold like 15,000 copies. LoS is definitely gonna join the list of "underappreciated titles".[/QUOTE]

what're you talking about a sequel was already announced. imighy bite on majin.

[quote name='technicalstylez']i would give anything for a 19.99 vanquish on new yrs day[/QUOTE]

Technically speaking, doesn't this mean you'd give $19.99 for a $19.99 Vanquish on New Year's Day?

[quote name='technicalstylez']i would give anything for a 19.99 vanquish on new yrs day[/QUOTE]

[quote name='happydogs']Technically speaking, doesn't this mean you'd give $19.99 for a $19.99 Vanquish on New Year's Day?[/QUOTE]

Better yet, doesnt that also mean you'd pay $39.99 for $19.99 Vanquish on New Years Day? :D

[quote name='crupp']Better yet, doesnt that also mean you'd pay $39.99 for $19.99 Vanquish on New Years Day? :D[/QUOTE]

Bricks = shat.

[quote name='crupp']Better yet, doesnt that also mean you'd pay $39.99 for $19.99 Vanquish on New Years Day? :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='happydogs']Bricks = shat.[/QUOTE]
Then maybe YOU have a fax machine!

[quote name='nnickers']Uh, well, see...front page...and, you know...[/QUOTE]

I never visit the front page...my bookmark links to the forums...maybe I should check it now and then :)

Me, too... but I'm thinking a few more months. If we've learned anything about Sega, it's that their games hit

[quote name='DeadRabbit']Enslaved has gone up to 36.99 For 360.

EDIT: PS3 is still 19.99.[/QUOTE]

Was still on the fence about Enslaved, rented it and liked it a lot but, I think it will be $10 before too long if it dropped that much so quickly as it is.

[quote name='Mafoofoo']On the fence for TFU2 CE. Wondering if I should wait for it to drop some more.[/QUOTE]
Probably won't happen this year, but you can bet on 2011. It's gotten slammed by reviewers for being short, repetitive, shallow, etc just so you know - and with that said I'd wait for it to drop.

long time reader, first time poster!

I was on the fence about buying Enslaved for $19.99 because Im broke but I saw a like new copy in the used section for $13.99 so I bit on that. I'm sure I'll trade it back in after beating the main story :cool:

In for Majin, already played Enslaved when it was released and swore that it was worth every penny of the price then.

is there some sort of deal going on right now like buy one get one 50% off? I have Resistance: Fall of Man and Demon's Souls with soundtrack cd, and I have a $15 credit, but it is also taking off $8.50 in my cart, which happens to be half of the price of demon's souls.

edit: alright then I ordered them. $13.47 after $15 credit and this mysterious $8.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is definitely a deal going on here. I just switched out resistance for metal gear solid 4 and still got the 8.50 promo. BUY 1 get 1 50% off, at least for some games.

ok I can only get it to work with demon's souls right now, so can someone check this out?

[quote name='Ninersfan4926']there is definitely a deal going on here. I just switched out resistance for metal gear solid 4 and still got the 8.50 promo. BUY 1 get 1 50% off, at least for some games.

ok I can only get it to work with demon's souls right now, so can someone check this out?[/QUOTE]
I don't know if it's been mentioned here, but I just wanted to confirm I tried the combination and got an additional bonus as well.

bread's done
Back