Amazon Year End Video Game Deals

Zurcamos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]19944[/IMG-R]Amazon's Year End Video Game Deals sale highlights include:

:360::ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey To The West $19.99
:360::ps3: Splatterhouse $25.99
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $16.99

iconamazon.gif
Year End Video Game Deals at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sadboy']I don't know if it's been mentioned here, but I just wanted to confirm I tried the combination and got an additional bonus as well.[/QUOTE]

I just put demon's souls and resistance in my cart and got nothing. same with mgs4.

Am I missing something?

[quote name='jmbreci']Must resist Splatterhouse.....remember it from the Turbografx 16 days.....to date myself.[/QUOTE]

Loved it back then. But this new one is a POS!

[quote name='fujimitsu']I just put demon's souls and resistance in my cart and got nothing. same with mgs4.

Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

did you put in the demon's souls with soundtrack cd? and did you make sure they were both directly from amazon and fsss eligible?

[quote name='Ninersfan4926']did you put in the demon's souls with soundtrack cd? and did you make sure they were both directly from amazon and fsss eligible?[/QUOTE]
Not with the cd, no. From what I gather, Greatest Hits is one common factor.

[quote name='sadboy']Not with the cd, no. From what I gather, Greatest Hits is one common factor.[/QUOTE]

well, I'm glad I waited until the end of the day. They gave me a free $8.50 because I was probably going to order it in two days.

[quote name='sadboy']Not with the cd, no. From what I gather, Greatest Hits is one common factor.[/QUOTE]
I've tried pairing up about 5 other GH games with Demon's Souls and I've gotten no discount. Only Resistance and MGS4.

I'm assuming it has something to do with Demon's Souls since it's taking away half of that price on both combinations.

[quote name='TraBuch']I've tried pairing up about 5 other GH games with Demon's Souls and I've gotten no discount. Only Resistance and MGS4.

I'm assuming it has something to do with Demon's Souls since it's taking away half of that price on both combinations.[/QUOTE]

I tried it with GOW collection and got the discount as well. Nothing else though

Tried all listed combinations both with demon's souls cd and without and still nothing.

??? I'm logged in too.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Tried all listed combinations both with demon's souls cd and without and still nothing.

??? I'm logged in too.[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm not sure about the TraBuch, but I think Ninersfan and I have remaining credit from a previous promotion. I've been seeing glitchy things regarding those credits during checkout.

That Arkham Asylum and Borderlands combination isn't BOGO, as it took off $19.99 and asked me to pay the remainder of the credit, when I think it should have taken off the entire amount of whatever is leftover from my credit.

Anyway, I'm more or less interested in the pattern that's going on.

[quote name='sadboy']Well, I'm not sure about the TraBuch, but I think Ninersfan and I have remaining credit from a previous promotion. I've been seeing glitchy the amount applied in promotional credits.

That Arkham Asylum and Borderlands combination isn't BOGO, as it took off $19.99 and asked me to pay the remainder of the credit, when I think it should have taken off the entire amount of whatever is leftover from my credit.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I have $35 credit.

And that $19.99 Borderlands price isn't sold by Amazon, it's another seller which is why your credit's not taking effect.

[quote name='sadboy']Well, I'm not sure about the TraBuch, but I think Ninersfan and I have remaining credit from a previous promotion. I've been seeing glitchy things regarding those credits during checkout.

That Arkham Asylum and Borderlands combination isn't BOGO, as it took off $19.99 and asked me to pay the remainder of the credit, when I think it should have taken off the entire amount of whatever is leftover from my credit.[/QUOTE]

no, I have no credit left. I just used a $15 credit in this deal but got $8.50 more taken off, so my total was $13.46.

[quote name='TraBuch']Not working for me anymore either. Musta been a glitch and they fixed it.[/QUOTE]

yep dead now. did you guys actually get in on this?

[quote name='Ninersfan4926']yep dead now. did you guys actually get in on this?[/QUOTE]
Not for me. Although, I would have bit if it involved other games I'm currently looking to get.

edit: It sucks, because you caught onto it earlier. I read your post like more than half an hour later. Otherwise, we could have been more thorough regarding what the glitch was about.

[quote name='colwin']I bought Naruto for $29.99 on cyber monday, and now is $25.99...and I barely play the game yet![/QUOTE]
Same here. I contacted amazon and they wouldn't match.

[quote name='eau']Same here. I contacted amazon and they wouldn't match.[/QUOTE]

It's been over a month. No store will PM for that long....

Also for $3? And I thought I was cheap...

it's actually $4.... $3 is nothing.. but $4?? OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

[quote name='fujimitsu']It's been over a month. No store will PM for that long....

Also for $3? And I thought I was cheap...[/QUOTE]

Just when I ready to purchase castlevania Los ce it's notnon sale anymore and Im not sure if $40 is still a good price for the star wars 2 le since I didn't enjoy that much for part one.

^^^

SW:TFU 2 CE comes with a 2GB Mimobot Starkiller USB thumb drive, which you can sell on ebay for around $15. So you are looking at the game plus steelbook and the CE DLC for around $25.

[quote name='eau']^^^

SW:TFU 2 CE comes with a 2GB Mimobot Starkiller USB thumb drive, which you can sell on ebay for around $15. So you are looking at the game plus steelbook and the CE DLC for around $25.[/QUOTE]

I still keep reading the title of the game as Shut the fuck Up 2.

Received my copy of Enslaved today. Thanks to CAG for alerting me to this deal of a game I have been wanting to pick up for some time. :)

Is Enslaved worth $20 for the ps3 version? Heard it had technical issues thought compared to the 360 version, but can't find the 360 version for cheaper than around $35.

^^I had a great time with Enslaved on the ps3. didn't notice anything too bad. it's been over a month since i last played and am trying to remember any slow down/screen tearing, and nothing comes to mind. get this game either way.

[quote name='Slayerfaith1982']Is Enslaved worth $20 for the ps3 version? Heard it had technical issues thought compared to the 360 version, but can't find the 360 version for cheaper than around $35.[/QUOTE]

I have yet to see it on 360 but the game looks and runs very well on the ps3. I've only encountered one glitch (though from what i've read the 360 shares in these same glitches, just watch the gametrailers review) but theres been no slowdown from what I can tell nor any problems I can think of

UPS lost my package of Castlevania CE and SWTFU 2 CE, well delivered it to the wrong person while I was IN my apartment. They didnt even have somebody sign for it, just says delivered to "woman" in their record. I think they delivered it to the thieving neighbors who pretended to not know what I was talking about when asked. So annoying when people don't properly do their jobs, even worse when I had to deal with 3 weeks of lost mail (all of it, not just some of it) from usps just last month

[quote name='dyeknom']UPS lost my package of Castlevania CE and SWTFU 2 CE, well delivered it to the wrong person while I was IN my apartment. They didnt even have somebody sign for it, just says delivered to "woman" in their record. I think they delivered it to the thieving neighbors who pretended to not know what I was talking about when asked. So annoying when people don't properly do their jobs, even worse when I had to deal with 3 weeks of lost mail (all of it, not just some of it) from usps just last month[/QUOTE]

Will you be able to clear it up?

[quote name='Flesseck']Will you be able to clear it up?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, amazon will replace it in all likelihood even though it is entirely UPS at fault. Of course it won't be here before the new year since I have to deliver one of those as a gift.

[quote name='dyeknom']Yeah, amazon will replace it in all likelihood even though it is entirely UPS at fault. Of course it won't be here before the new year since I have to deliver one of those as a gift.[/QUOTE]
Dude. I'd be pissed if those people who received it get away Scot-free.

[quote name='sadboy']Dude. I'd be pissed if those people who received it get away Scot-free.[/QUOTE]

No doubt, I'd have already called the police to make a report...mail fraud???

[quote name='dyeknom']Yeah, amazon will replace it in all likelihood even though it is entirely UPS at fault. Of course it won't be here before the new year since I have to deliver one of those as a gift.[/QUOTE]

Be thankful it's only games and nothing more important or time-urgent :)

Nonetheless, UPS delivered my Halo 3 copy that I won from that Pontiac contest to the wrong city, and I had to get it on Monday instead of Saturday.

[quote name='Pck21']Thoughts on 3D Dot Game Heroes for $14?[/QUOTE]

Its worth it if you liked the original Zelda. It feels like an nes game with just updated with better graphics, in my opinion anyways. For the most part I had a really great time with it. Near the end it runs a little bit because the gameplay is a little bit been there done that. But in all honesty this game is a steal at 14 and is worth a playthrough.

[quote name='dyeknom']UPS lost my package of Castlevania CE and SWTFU 2 CE, well delivered it to the wrong person while I was IN my apartment. They didnt even have somebody sign for it, just says delivered to "woman" in their record. I think they delivered it to the thieving neighbors who pretended to not know what I was talking about when asked. So annoying when people don't properly do their jobs, even worse when I had to deal with 3 weeks of lost mail (all of it, not just some of it) from usps just last month[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel man. Ontrac delivered my package to the wrong apartment, and when i called them they weren't helpful at all. I call Amazon and they have the best customer service i've dealt with. They shipped out another copy of the game the delivery people lost with one day shipping basically no questions asked after i told them i didn't receive anything.

[quote name='blindinglights']Worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bulrog']Its worth it if you liked the original Zelda. It feels like an nes game with just updated with better graphics, in my opinion anyways. For the most part I had a really great time with it. Near the end it runs a little bit because the gameplay is a little bit been there done that. But in all honesty this game is a steal at 14 and is worth a playthrough.[/QUOTE]

Sold. Thanks guys!

[quote name='Trance Addix']Be thankful it's only games and nothing more important or time-urgent :)
[/QUOTE]

Some of the USPS mail from those 3 weeks included heart meds.

Dude. I'd be pissed if those people who received it get away Scot-free.

No joke, I was pretty ticked... but I'm 90% sure it's our upstairs neighbor who took it in while she was moving in and decided to keep it. Real winners, imo.

At any rate. It could be a lot worse, some guy in the apartment complex had a 50 inch TELEVISION delivered by UPS from HSN and the front office gave it to the >>>>>>>wrong person

[quote name='dyeknom']Some of the USPS mail from those 3 weeks included heart meds.

No joke, I was pretty ticked... but I'm 90% sure it's our upstairs neighbor who took it in while she was moving in and decided to keep it. Real winners, imo.

At any rate. It could be a lot worse, some guy in the apartment complex had a 50 inch TELEVISION delivered by UPS from HSN and the front office gave it to the >>>>>>>wrong person

[quote name='dyeknom']Some of the USPS mail from those 3 weeks included heart meds.

[quote name='Newl']^^I had a great time with Enslaved on the ps3. didn't notice anything too bad. it's been over a month since i last played and am trying to remember any slow down/screen tearing, and nothing comes to mind. get this game either way.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I really liked it.

I played the demo of Enslaved again for PS3 few days ago, and the slowdown is MUCH more noticeable if you're running it in SD then HD.

UPS has a very strict policy on their employees.... 1 screw up and they're gone... they even get timed on their delivery routes..

[quote name='Moradeth']Wow that's insane, I'd kick down the front door to the office...

For your problem... guessing it was one of the holiday UPS guys, I have a bunch of friends who work at UPS and I hear they get a ton of flack for screw ups on their route, very easily a firing offense unless it's the holidays... then they hire just about anybody who can drive.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back