any pennsylvania cag's here

jPod, where did your dad used to work? My brother works at the lockheed martin in KoP.

Actually, I was at the KoP mall today. It was so hard finding a spot, I think because some modeling thing was going on.

[quote name='seanr1221']jPod, where did your dad used to work? My brother works at the lockheed martin in KoP.

Actually, I was at the KoP mall today. It was so hard finding a spot, I think because some modeling thing was going on.[/QUOTE]

He was the CEO of Interdigital Communications. It's down the street from Lockheed. Kind of hidden from the mall. I think it's close to Costco.

[quote name='jPoD']Where do you go, SFAHS?
[/quote]

No, I graduated from OJR, Class of 2000.

I'm a woman, the shopping gene never goes away. ;)

[quote name='jPoD']Never heard of it. Pottstown eh?[/quote]

It's sort of between Spring City and Pottstown. I live just on the edge of the Owen J. Roberts school district. If I had lived half a mile down the road, I would have been in the Spring-Ford school district.

Any SE PA CAGs looking for Wii remotes, nunchuks and classic controllers might do well to check out the Walmart in Pottstown. When I left there were 7 remotes, 5 nunchuks, and about 10-12 classic controllers. Better than paying eBay prices.

[quote name='MidnightRain']Any SE PA CAGs looking for Wii remotes, nunchuks and classic controllers might do well to check out the Walmart in Pottstown. When I left there were 7 remotes, 5 nunchuks, and about 10-12 classic controllers. Better than paying eBay prices.[/QUOTE]

The West Norriton Wal-Mart on Trooper Road had classic controllers as well. Didn't see any Nunchuks or Wiimotes though.

Anyone see any Wii points cards? I haven't seen any since I picked them up at Target on launch day.

[quote name='jPoD']Phila.>>>>>>>>>>>>>LA :)[/QUOTE]

Hey jP, you're still showing up as gray in my Wii friends list. Did you have a chance to add me yet?

[quote name='xbox_mole']Hey jP, you're still showing up as gray in my Wii friends list. Did you have a chance to add me yet?[/QUOTE]

Sorry man. Havent really touched my Wii (haha) in a while. I'll get to it. my bad.

[quote name='jPoD']Sorry man. Havent really touched my Wii (haha) in a while. I'll get to it. my bad.[/QUOTE]

No prob, was just wondering.

I actually posted where I'm from once in here already, I think. But, for the newbies, I'm from up in Scranton.

I was wondering if anyone on this thread ever went to the flea market in Eynon, PA, as the one stand(they have more like a bric a brac and health and beauty related stuff) has copies of Sonic 2 for Game Gear for either $1 or $2 up there.

I tried to get a stand up there selling guides when I was majorly guide hoarding, but the owner wouldn't lemme sell ANY type of games(mainly because I could undercut his main game seller at the time by MAJOR amounts).

I still have buttloads of guides and a new 'sale' up on my TL. Check it out and let me know guys....also lemme know if any of you want to hit up some out of the way stores sometime, as I'd be up for a road trip to find some good deals.

Anyone scored anything off of the current Best Buy Clearance in the Monroeville area(s)?

I'm going to try to take a look today (Monroeville) and hit it during my lunch break on Monday (when the drops are supposed to happen).

Does anyone have any info on stock in the surrounding areas, like Greensburg and West Mifflin?

I'm mainly looking for NDS and PS2 stuff

I'm trying to decide whether to hit this Best Buy and/or the one at the Waterfront after work, so if anybody hit either today, please let us know! Given the other threads, I fear it will all be a waste of time.

[quote name='lvgamer1']Anyone scored anything off of the current Best Buy Clearance in the Monroeville area(s)?

I'm going to try to take a look today (Monroeville) and hit it during my lunch break on Monday (when the drops are supposed to happen).

Does anyone have any info on stock in the surrounding areas, like Greensburg and West Mifflin?

I'm mainly looking for NDS and PS2 stuff[/quote]

If anyones interested the Walmart in Boothwyn (on Rt 322, not too far past the I95 exit) has the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel clearanced for $100. They had one left as of yesterday afternoon.

I was thinking about getting it but I've decided not to bother.

Just reporting in that the Wal-Mart on South Trooper Road does NOT have the XBOX360 HD-DVD drives on clearance as some have reported in their Wal-Mart stores. They are ringing up at full price.

hehe

I'm selling some of my PS2 games.
I really don't want to screw around with ebay, paypal etc.
If someone within reasonable driving distance of Irwin, PA is interested, let me know.
These five for $115

DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA 1 FOR PS2 - USED
Good condition. Includes original case, manual, and game disc.
I have personally played almost the entire game.

DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA 2 FOR PS2 - USED
Great condition - like new! Includes original box, manual, and game disc.

CULDCEPT FOR PS2 - USED
Very good condition (bought new)!
I have personally played this entire game. A lot of replay value
Included original box, manual, and game disc.

TRAPT FOR PS2 - NEW, STILL SEALED

FATAL FRAME III:THE TORMENTED - NEW, STILL SEALED

Anyone in the Pittston, PA area from CAG? If so, check out the WalMart in Pittston, as it went 24 hours a while ago and they have Xbox Advanced AV Packs for $10 on clearance. They also have a bunch of dvd recorders for $100 or so.

I didn't jot down the whole list of items they had, but I figured the AV packs would do SOMEONE on CAG some good.

Hometown: DuBois, PA. But I reside in Huntingdon most of the year for school.

[quote name='geepgal']Wow, never expected a CAGger in Huntingdon. I liked it when I lived there in college, but I didn't game then either. There is NO shopping in the area! Must have stores to find clearance games! Living in the retail heaven of the Philly suburbs now, I couldn't go back...[/quote]

Lies! We have a wal-mart now. :)

'Burgh CAG's:

I was hoping to get the answer here instead of fighting traffic from Robinson to Monroeville during rush hour. Has the CompUSA in Monroeville that is closing lowered thier prices (increaded the % off)? Last I was there about a month ago it was a pretty low % off.

[quote name='Hockey37']'Burgh CAG's:

I was hoping to get the answer here instead of fighting traffic from Robinson to Monroeville during rush hour. Has the CompUSA in Monroeville that is closing lowered thier prices (increaded the % off)? Last I was there about a month ago it was a pretty low % off.[/quote]

20% off last time I saw.. I work in Forest Hills.. so every week I'll go and see if any percentages went up...

[quote name='Hockey37']'Burgh CAG's:

I was hoping to get the answer here instead of fighting traffic from Robinson to Monroeville during rush hour. Has the CompUSA in Monroeville that is closing lowered thier prices (increaded the % off)? Last I was there about a month ago it was a pretty low % off.[/QUOTE]

I drove by on Sunday and they were still at 20-30%. Still a cold deal even at those prices concidering the markup. Their apple monitors were $100 more than retail with the 10% off 3 weeks ago. Their JBL creature speakers that are as old as dirt were $149!!!

[quote name='KillerQueen87']yet another PA CAG. I don't really live near any cities....ummm.... I'm 15 minutes away from Knoebels Amusement Resort.[/quote]

Ahh, Knoebels. We'll be heading out there in a few weeks for our annual trip. Love that place!

[quote name='KillerQueen87']yet another PA CAG. I don't really live near any cities....ummm.... I'm 15 minutes away from Knoebels Amusement Resort.[/quote]

I used to go to Bloomsburg .. weeeeeeeeee! I had a few friends who worked at Knoebels.

[quote name='DJSteel']yeah Johnstown really sucks..i went there a couple time while I went to IUP[/quote]

Yeah, I've only lived here a few years and I want to leave. My wife grew up here, so that's how we ended up back in this shit hole of a town.

This town is great if you're a religious alcoholic, since that's pretty all there is. Churches and bars all in close proximity to one another.

Attending Lock Haven U. this upcoming semester. How is the Lock Haven area in terms of retail places? Am I always going to have to drive to State College to pick up new games and stuff? Also, how is the area (Lock Haven / State College area) for CAG'ing, I.E. deals, sales, clearances, etc...

bread's done
Back