Blu-Rays/DVD with Movie Cash List and Deals

Just wondering, do the blu rays for Harry Potter at Best Buy have the movie cash? Or does the movie cash only come for certain stores?

Has anyone seen any movie cash promos for Transformers 3 (besides the "upgrade to 3D" one that Best Buy has right now)? I'm addicted to these free movie promos right now. Thanks.

[quote name='Spideypaul']Has anyone seen any movie cash promos for Transformers 3 (besides the "upgrade to 3D" one that Best Buy has right now)? I'm addicted to these free movie promos right now. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Nope :( Sadly I think the only thing we will get is that upgrade to 3d :|

oh this movie is gonna rape my wallet :|

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Where do we get the Harry Potter dvds that have the movie cash?[/QUOTE]

Toys R Us. It says right in the OP.

If you have a Disney Rewards account and you enter the word "BELIEVE" you will receive a $5 off coupon that can be used towards any Tinker Bell bluray combo pack, but just to let you know these coupons work on the DVD's as well at Target, but YMMV, and this will get you your ticket to Pooh.

I had a nice surprise in my DMR account this morning. One of the Tink movies I bought some time ago for my DD gave me a $12 movie cash for the pooh movie. I had no idea that it would be retroactive at all.

Should make my wife and daughter happy a little later this summer.

[quote name='yourlefthand']I had a nice surprise in my DMR account this morning. One of the Tink movies I bought some time ago for my DD gave me a $12 movie cash for the pooh movie. I had no idea that it would be retroactive at all.

Should make my wife and daughter happy a little later this summer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here... I opened my Unlocked Offers tab and was greeted to 8 Tickets for Pooh 8O

[quote name='Hiro0015']Yeah, same here... I opened my Unlocked Offers tab and was greeted to 8 Tickets for Pooh 8O[/QUOTE]

Dammit, none in mine . . . And I've already got all of the movies with that offer on them that I'd be at all interested in owning (and have already redeemed the codes), so I guess I'm out of luck on this one. :cry:

Damn, way to go Disney for continuing to give incentives to not actually redeem the DMR codes when you get them. Apparently the blu-ray player offer last fall wasn't a fluke in that respect after all. From now on I'm not redeeming any DMR codes until either there's a special offer involving them, or I specifically want to redeem the points for a reward.

Just a thought... I printed my Cars2 movie coupons (or whatever you want to call them) yesterday. The directions to the theater employee is to enter the code like a credit card... I wonder if you could do that and purchase the tickets online-- for any movie at that theater? Not sure it would be possible....

I went and checked my DMR account and I had 3 tickets for Pooh already and now I have 4, and I also had another Cars 2 ticket.

[quote name='outcastjon']I went and checked my DMR account and I had 3 tickets for Pooh already and now I have 4, and I also had another Cars 2 ticket.[/QUOTE]

How do you check?

At first I was surprised that I haven't gotten any ticket vouchers for 'Pooh' but now that I see the list of movies I'm not surprised... mostly straight-to-DVD tripe.

I do, however, have both Alice in Wonderland and Bambi on Blu-ray... shouldn't those be giving me some movie cash!? If they're just giving out tickets for the DVDs you can color me confused.

EDIT:
Well, I see that I have yet to enter my Bambi code... but I don't know why I haven't gotten one from Alice (I'm guessing it's ONLY for the 1961 film... although I also have the Blu-ray 3D of the new film, as well)... I guess I'll have to shoot the DMR people an e-mail.

also...
How do you check?

To find out whether you have any new offers available you have to log in and go to "My DMR"... once you get to "My DMR" you have to click on the "Unlocked Offers" section of the sidebar on the left. If you have a new movie cash offer it should show up in that list. As long as they don't have a date in the "Date Redeemed" column, you have to click on the button in that column and it'll take you to a page with the URL for the ticket and the code you have to enter at that URL. Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='larrythefatcat']At first I was surprised that I haven't gotten any ticket vouchers for 'Pooh' but now that I see the list of movies I'm not surprised... mostly straight-to-DVD tripe.[/QUOTE]

Ponyo, Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Bolt . . . None of those are straight-to-DVD tripe. Unfortunately for me, I already have all of those and have already redeemed the codes for them.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']I do, however, have both Alice in Wonderland and Bambi on Blu-ray... shouldn't those be giving me some movie cash!? If they're just giving out tickets for the DVDs you can color me confused.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm confused by that too -- unless maybe they're specifically trying to bolster DVD sales? All of the images shown on the offer are the DVD covers, not the blu-ray covers. So I'd probably take it at its word until there's some info to the contrary -- when they say DVD, they probably mean DVD. At the very least I'm assuming that explains why I didn't get any.

For those that did get the Pooh certificates, had you gotten the blu-rays or the DVDs of the titles you bought?

[quote name='larrythefatcat']EDIT:
Well, I see that I have yet to enter my Bambi code... but I don't know why I haven't gotten one from Alice (I'm guessing it's ONLY for the 1961 film... although I also have the Blu-ray 3D of the new film, as well)... I guess I'll have to shoot the DMR people an e-mail.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think you'll get anywhere emailing them -- the offer specifically says that it's for purchases made between 6/24/11 and 8/13/11, so it's more than likely a mistake that people who have already redeemed codes are getting these (unless they redeemed them in the last couple of days). The most that you'll likely accomplish is pointing out the error to DMR and ruining it for those people who did get it.

For those who did get this -- assuming this probably was an error, I wouldn't wait around on printing out the movie cash certificates. Once you've got them printed, I doubt they'll take them away from you (that could end up being an administrative nightmare). But I could easily see them just disappearing from your unlocked offers on the site at any time once they figure it out.

So I stopped by my local Best Buy in Issaquah, WA and they didn't have Movie Cash for HP7 Part II. ): I guess only certain stores are carrying it.

However, I did see movie cash for Xmen First Class and Green Lantern.

for those having trouble finding the Harry Potter movies with the HP7Pt2 movie cash I found them at Wal-Mart. $10.00 each for the single disc blurays. I'm having trouble finding movie cash for Cowboys Vs. Aliens though.

[quote name='kyrhon']So I stopped by my local Best Buy in Issaquah, WA and they didn't have Movie Cash for HP7 Part II. ): I guess only certain stores are carrying it.

However, I did see movie cash for Xmen First Class and Green Lantern.[/QUOTE]

Next weeks BB ad has the movie cash offered in it.

A quick question for anyone that knows, the Cowboys and Aliens tickets, are those only online? Or was the verification just from an online ad and they'll be shipped soon.

[quote name='lordopus99']At best buy they have captain america tix on iron man 1 (1 bluray disc) and on iron man 2 (1 bluray disc)[/QUOTE]

I was excited when I saw that you posted this, (and thanks for doing so) but then I checked BB.com...

There's no way I'm paying $25 for the first movie (single disc) or $28 for the second movie (single disc, as well)... that's just ridiculous!

If those movies were on sale, I'd definitely consider it... those are probably the eligible titles that interest me the most.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']I was excited when I saw that you posted this, (and thanks for doing so) but then I checked BB.com...

There's no way I'm paying $25 for the first movie (single disc) or $28 for the second movie (single disc, as well)... that's just ridiculous!

If those movies were on sale, I'd definitely consider it... those are probably the eligible titles that interest me the most.[/QUOTE]

can always use the $5 off Best Buy coupon..bust thats still $20 for the first movie or $23 for the second.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']I was excited when I saw that you posted this, (and thanks for doing so) but then I checked BB.com...

If those movies were on sale, I'd definitely consider it... those are probably the eligible titles that interest me the most.[/QUOTE]

Saw these in a Best Buy store today, and they are on sale this week -- $14.99 for Iron Man, $19.99 for Iron Man 2. Single-disc editions (none of the two-disc editions in my store, anyway, had the movie cash). The movie cash offer was on the DVDs as well, though I didn't notice the price on them. Only $7.50 movie cash on this one.

I grabbed Iron Man with the coupon for $9.99. Since i'm seeing Captain America regardless, that's like getting the blu-ray for $2.50, which definitely isn't bad. I figure that I'd probably never get around to watching any of the bonus features on the second disc anyway. Haven't decided whether I'm going to bother with Iron Man 2 for $5 more or not, though.

[quote name='HanawayCoca']WOw, Priest's movie cash is goo til 07-31? I don't think they show it in theaters anymore[/QUOTE]

they dont. maybe dollar theaters.

found a movie ticket for Smurfs/Zookeeper on Karate Kid (2010) at Best Buy...keep an eye out for this....Smurfs is gonna be epic!

[quote name='ITDEFX']found a movie ticket for Smurfs/Zookeeper on Karate Kid (2010) at Best Buy...keep an eye out for this....Smurfs is gonna be epic!

[/QUOTE]

Smurfette gettin' busy.

I must say I am extraordinarily displeased to see Disney promoting a dead and inferior format.

It makes no sense for the DVDs and not the more expensive Blu-rays to give a free ticket to Pooh.

This is like an artist releasing an album and packaging a bonus video disc exclusively with the cassette tape version...

[quote name='Xizer']I must say I am extraordinarily displeased to see Disney promoting a dead and inferior format.

It makes no sense for the DVDs and not the more expensive Blu-rays to give a free ticket to Pooh.

This is like an artist releasing an album and packaging a bonus video disc exclusively with the cassette tape version...[/QUOTE]

DVD is not a dead format and not everyone uses blu-ray yet.

Edited the OP some. Moved Pirates : OST to the expired section , noted that the Green Lantern movie cash code is now expired BUT codes can still be used for $5 off Green Lantern Emerald Knights movie or Rise of the Manhunters game (not sure about restrictions on either though).

Found Iron Man blu-ray w/ $7.50 towards Captain America. Not bad since it's only sale for $15 ($10 with the $5 off coupon which worked with no problems at all.)

Had to search for it on an endcap too; one copy I found had the Captain America sticker torn off/put back on already like someone copied the code.

[quote name='DK745']Found Iron Man blu-ray w/ $7.50 towards Captain America. Not bad since it's only sale for $15 ($10 with the $5 off coupon which worked with no problems at all.)

Had to search for it on an endcap too; one copy I found had the Captain America sticker torn off/put back on already like someone copied the code.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:\" Employee perhaps?

Anybody still following this post should really, really check out the M&M promotion.
I have probably redeemed codes at least 20 times (yeah, a lot of candy...but I share).
Anyway, I've found candy 2 for a buck, and EVERY time I put in a code, I get $3.
My wife, has tried once and lost (though I don't believe her)

Rundown (estimate)
Spent $10 in candy (20 packs for easy math)
18 winners for $3
1 winner for $5
1 winner for $12

$71 for 10 + candy? Solid deal. And the cash can be used on NO PASSES movies and concessions!\
Oh yes.

ok i have tried twice now to order Tinkerbell 1&2 from third-party sellers on Amazon. made sure to buy copies listed in Brand New condition. all came sealed but no code inside, despite the outer box claiming a code was inside.

are these used copies that were resealed or what?

I was able to get IM 2 BR with Capn America Movie Money today at BB for $10 + tax after sale price and $5 coupon. No sign of the Cowboys & Aliens promotion yet.

I have a Cars 2 ticket from the Cars bluray. I entered the code on the redemption site a while back and chose the movie theater that im going to. The problem is that the movie theater no longer showing Cars 2. Is it possible to use the ticket at a different theater location?

bread's done
Back