Blu-Rays/DVD with Movie Cash List and Deals

[quote name='trunks982']I have a Cars 2 ticket from the Cars bluray. I entered the code on the redemption site a while back and chose the movie theater that im going to. The problem is that the movie theater no longer showing Cars 2. Is it possible to use the ticket at a different theater location?[/QUOTE]

As long as the theater accepts the movie cash you should be fine.

I was wondering, if you go to that activaterewards.com website and enter your code right now, are you able to pick the date you want to watch the movie on? Or should I wait to do that until we're ready to see the movie? We won't have time this week to see Captain America, so we'll watch it next weekend, then hop into Cowboys & Aliens, since our theater is lax about movie hopping.

[quote name='D0RC']I was wondering, if you go to that activaterewards.com website and enter your code right now, are you able to pick the date you want to watch the movie on? Or should I wait to do that until we're ready to see the movie? We won't have time this week to see Captain America, so we'll watch it next weekend, then hop into Cowboys & Aliens, since our theater is lax about movie hopping.[/QUOTE]

you dont pick a date to see the show when redeeming the show. Just have to make sure you use it before the code expires.

Is there anything that can be done if the code has already been entered? It figures the first time I decide to try out the movie cash thing my code has been guessed.

BB has movie tickets for the new Conan fill with the following BR titles (all for $7.99 currently).

Kill Bill
Highlander
Terminator Salvation
Rambo (last one)

Do not know of any others

Went to best buy in Kissimmee and they had no Conan tix on any of those flix. They called 2 stores and they didn't have them either

[quote name='jgiovanni']BB has movie tickets for the new Conan fill with the following BR titles (all for $7.99 currently).

Kill Bill
Highlander
Terminator Salvation
Rambo (last one)

Do not know of any others[/QUOTE]
The only other one I saw was Gamer.
The movie cash for these titles is $7.50 according to the store display.

I was at a BBY the other day and couldn't find a single Blu-Ray/DVD of Iron Man 1 or 2 with the Captain America promo sticker still on it. It looked like most, if not all stickers had been stolen. You could still see pieces of them stuck to the shrink wrap and marks where they should be located on the disk cases. People like that disgust me, how can they be so cheap?

This particular BBY has a history of having really bad customers, employees, stock... you name it. But it's still the store in the most convenient location for me, unfortunately. :cry:

[quote name='Jodou']Kill Bill v1 & 2? If so, I'll be in for those (provided my shitty BB even has the movie cash titles this time).[/QUOTE]

only volume 1 is on sale. id get both too if movie cash is on them but not paying $19.99 for volume 2. well...guess i could use the $5 coupon. :)

$23 for both isnt too bad I guess.

[quote name='EeK85']I was at a BBY the other day and couldn't find a single Blu-Ray/DVD of Iron Man 1 or 2 with the Captain America promo sticker still on it. It looked like most, if not all stickers had been stolen. You could still see pieces of them stuck to the shrink wrap and marks where they should be located on the disk cases. People like that disgust me, how can they be so cheap?

This particular BBY has a history of having really bad customers, employees, stock... you name it. But it's still the store in the most convenient location for me, unfortunately. :cry:[/QUOTE]

WTF? How ghetto can they be? It must take alot of effort for that because from my experience the sticker is almost impossible to take off. The only way for me to see the code was to take the shrink wrap off.

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']There are Captain America movie cash in Incredible Hulk blu-rays at my Target.[/QUOTE]

Really, are you sure you have that right? Captain America is a Marvel Studios/Paramount movie and Incredible Hulk is a Marvel Studios/Universal movie, the blu-ray discs and tickets are usually same studio movies.

I found a Conan ticket today on Terminator 2 I think it was. It was the smallest sticker I have ever seen for movie cash. Smaller than a stamp I would say. So anyone looking for those, look closely.

[quote name='noone13']I found a Conan ticket today on Terminator 2 I think it was. It was the smallest sticker I have ever seen for movie cash. Smaller than a stamp I would say. So anyone looking for those, look closely.[/QUOTE]

hmm odd is the movie cash inside the case then and just a sticker stating its inside?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']hmm odd is the movie cash inside the case then and just a sticker stating its inside?[/QUOTE]

No I bought one and its the actual code. It is a pain in the ass trying to read the website and code off of the back of it. I am not sure why they made it so small.

Has anyone seen the Cowboys and Aliens movie cash offer in-store anywhere? I've been watching for it, but it has yet to turn up anywhere that I've been to here.

Gonna check Best Buy today for those Conan titles. Hope they're still on sale cause if not, that sorta ruins it. :( Havn't checked this topic recently since I had Harry Potter cash I was using until Sunday.

As far as I know, the codes are on the stickers themselves and never inside the case. Just to make sure, has anybody found money cash codes inside the case? Maybe they do, but I'm not sure.

[quote name='D0RC']As far as I know, the codes are on the stickers themselves and never inside the case. Just to make sure, has anybody found money cash codes inside the case? Maybe they do, but I'm not sure.[/QUOTE]

For the most part, the codes are on the stickers. The only exception that I've seen are Disney titles, which use the Disney Movie Rewards code inside the case for it.

I don't get why they don't just put the code inside the blu ray case to avoid them from being stolen. I cant find any with cowboys and aliens, and if I'm gonna pay to see that movie I might as well get a bluray out of it.

I haven't seen any Cowboys and Aliens tickets anywhere. I only saw one Conan ticket at Best Buy. Kind of annoying as I'd like to get the tickets since I will pay anyway so I can get a blu ray out of it.

[quote name='deadbird']I don't get why they don't just put the code inside the blu ray case to avoid them from being stolen. I cant find any with cowboys and aliens, and if I'm gonna pay to see that movie I might as well get a bluray out of it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that it's a matter of the stickers getting stolen (it's not that bad an issue with other titles), I think they just haven't stocked the blu-rays with that offer for some reason.

I did actually finally spot the Cowboys and Aliens cash on a few of the listed titles in FYE. They were $15 each, though (for $10 movie cash), and they didn't have any of the titles that I was really interested in. The only ones that I might have considered out of what they had were the Bourne movies, but I do not want the blu-ray/DVD flipper discs (plan to pick up the box set eventually to avoid that).

Haven't seen the Conan cash yet anywhere either.

I'm beginning to wonder if these are a regional thing, because lately I haven't seen any movie cash at BB. Finally got around to checking Kill Bill last night and surprise, surprise no sticker or anything. Then again, my BB is probably just shit because I also checked for a better looking copy of Hurt Locker that I could trade the one I bought for and they hadn't even bothered to restock it after two weeks. How do they stay in business?

Found some Conan cash on a couple copies of Kill Bill Volume 1, Rambo, and Highlander. Kill Bill and Highlander are only $7.99 too. :) Rambo was $14.99 :/

[quote name='Jodou']I'm beginning to wonder if these are a regional thing, because lately I haven't seen any movie cash at BB. Finally got around to checking Kill Bill last night and surprise, surprise no sticker or anything. Then again, my BB is probably just shit because I also checked for a better looking copy of Hurt Locker that I could trade the one I bought for and they hadn't even bothered to restock it after two weeks. How do they stay in business?[/QUOTE]

Overpriced protection plans.

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']Are these Conan coupons inside the blu rays or outside stickers like Captain America and Green Lantern?[/QUOTE]

they are on the outside. They are pretty small though.

Nice, thanks. I can just take them myself, good thing I'm heading to Best Buy tomorrow. Hopefully they have some stickers, take one for myself and one for my girl for a cheap movie date lol.

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']Nice, thanks. I can just take them myself, good thing I'm heading to Best Buy tomorrow. Hopefully they have some stickers, take one for myself and one for my girl for a cheap movie date lol.[/QUOTE]

If by "take them" you mean take them off of the blu-rays without buying them, then GTFO, asswipe. We're not here to help thieves.

Man, I went to two Best Buy stores today looking for Highlander (not special trips for it, I just happened to be near both). Both stores were listed on the website as having it in stock, and neither did. One of them had a shelf tag showing it as on sale for $7.99, but no copies of the movie.

I did see the Conan movie cash sticker on copies of Kill Bill (which I already have), Rambo (which I don't want), and Terminator 2 (meh, maybe). All of the titles (including Rambo) were on sale for $7.99.

Note that the copies of Rambo with the sticker were the theatrical edition (which is on sale for $7.99). The copies of the extended edition (which is $14.99) that I saw did not have the sticker.

Depending on what I end up deciding to do tomorrow, I may end up near another one of the stores that listed Highlander as being in stock. Hopefully I'll have better luck with it there.

Checked both Best Buy and Wal-Mart for the Cowboys & Aliens movie cash, no luck at either for that one.

Edit: According to blu-ray.com, Gamer and First Blood should also have the Conan movie cash offer on them. I didn't look at either in the store, so I can't say.

at the best buys i have been too, they dont even have the movies the movie cash for cowboys and aliens is supposed to be on. i did however find the movie cash on movies at my local grocery store.

I saw Movie Cash for $10 admission or $5 concession for Zookeeper or Smurfs on Karate Kid and RV blu-ray for $9.99 each at Vons. :whistle2:k

photo1ozc.jpg

Also saw $10 grocery money on Soul Surfer $19.99 DVD and $24.99 blu-ray at Vons too. :whistle2:s

phototlq.jpg

I was in a rush and browsed and took the pictures quickly, so maybe other blu-rays had these movie cash stickers but Karate Kid and RV blu-ray stood out because they were the only two movies I saw with the stickers. And I didn't get any info when these movie cash deals expires and such, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a blu-ray/DVD offer, but Disney has added Hollywood Movie Money certificates to see any Disney movie to the rewards on the Disney Movie Rewards site. 425 points gets you a $10 certificate, 300 points gets you a $7 certificate. Might be worth looking into if you've been sitting on DMR points that you don't know what to do with.

Just saw this for the two movies that I ordered with C&A movie cash from Walmart ship-to-store:

"Shipped (Delayed in Transit)
Order is delayed in transit. Should have arrived for pickup between Friday, 08/05/11, and Thursday, 08/11/11. We are unable to provide a new estimated delivery date."

I'll probably never receive them.

Heads up.. Grocery store Safeway has Cowboys and Aliens tickets on Mummy and The incredible hulk dvd for 10 each. So check you local big chain grocery stores.

does anyone have a final destination 5 ticket cause I was gonna go today but when you go to the website it says not available moviemoney.warnerbros.com/FD5

[quote name='dvltgrs24']does anyone have a final destination 5 ticket cause I was gonna go today but when you go to the website it says not available moviemoney.warnerbros.com/FD5[/QUOTE]

yes the instructions are WRONG. Had the same error.

Why the hell are they getting stingy on the movie cash all of a sudden? $7.50 does NOT cut it anymore; would have maybe two years ago. Going to try and find some Conan cash one last time next week, but unless the reviews are good I may pass anyway.

[quote name='Jodou']Why the hell are they getting stingy on the movie cash all of a sudden? $7.50 does NOT cut it anymore; would have maybe two years ago. Going to try and find some Conan cash one last time next week, but unless the reviews are good I may pass anyway.[/QUOTE]

Cause they can :(

What erks me more is when I pass by one br/dvd and don't see any movie cash then a few months later that SAME movie gets movie cash to a movie that I wanted to see in the first place but by that time I have either already saw it or it has expired :( BB is nutorious for this...heck there are still MC's to robin hood and some movies from earlier this year on there.

Well, my theater still plays an advert for Halo ODST Mountain Dew, so it's pretty obvious nobody gives a shit in the industry about keeping things updated.

I went to a different Wal-Mart yesterday and I found a ton of movie cash. They had Green Lantern and X-Men First Class movie cash everywhere. So that was pretty cool because I know they didn't have them a few weeks ago, you know before they were beyond expired. I still haven't seen any Conan movie cash anywhere, other than the one I got from Best Buy. I also never saw any Cowboys and Aliens tickets either.

anyone want to trade me your movie cash of Conan the Barbarian 3D for my movie cash of Final Destination 5

Last edited:
bread's done
Back