Blu-Rays/DVD with Movie Cash List and Deals

[quote name='starmask2k3']anyone want to trade me your movie cash of Conan the Barbarian 3D for my movie cash of Final Destination 5[/QUOTE]
You mean the one that expired today?

[quote name='noone13']I went to a different Wal-Mart yesterday and I found a ton of movie cash. They had Green Lantern and X-Men First Class movie cash everywhere. So that was pretty cool because I know they didn't have them a few weeks ago, you know before they were beyond expired. I still haven't seen any Conan movie cash anywhere, other than the one I got from Best Buy. I also never saw any Cowboys and Aliens tickets either.[/QUOTE]

As I updated the OP via wiki edit, CB and A tickets can be found on some DVD's in grocery stores like SAFEWAY... check your local big chain grocery stores.

[quote name='basketb']You mean the one that expired today?[/QUOTE]

lol...I'll trade him an expired Captain America one hehe

Real Steel tickets up to $12 are on the front of Tombstone, Enemy of the State, The Rock, Gone in 60 Seconds, The Prestige, and maybe more.

[quote name='Duncanzits']Real Steel tickets up to $12 are on the front of Tombstone, Enemy of the State, The Rock, Gone in 60 Seconds, The Prestige, and maybe more.[/QUOTE]

where did you see these?And were the movies themselves a decent price? Wouldnt mind picking up The Prestige.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']where did you see these?And were the movies themselves a decent price? Wouldnt mind picking up The Prestige.[/QUOTE]

walmart

[quote name='Duncanzits']Real Steel tickets up to $12 are on the front of Tombstone, Enemy of the State, The Rock, Gone in 60 Seconds, The Prestige, and maybe more.[/QUOTE]

thanks!!

[quote name='jd302426']some of the RS tickets are only $8.[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing this?? Currently Bestbuy and Walmart are showing this to be at 12 dollars.

I can confirm the $8 Real Steel tickets. Bought The Prestige and Enemy of the State blurays for $10.00 each and the tickets are good up to $8.00.

Also saw some dvds and blurays with up to $7.50 off a ticket for teh new Footloose movie coming out. Remember seeing them on Clueless dvd, Flashdance dvd, and the original Footloose bluray. There were other titles though as well. Sorry I dont recall the prices. The were reasonable though.

There is now movie money(maybe $7.50?) to see Warrior on a few different titles. Don't really remember which ones now that I'm typing this, but it may be something to look out for. Pretty sure the last two Punisher movies had it.

Edit: This was at BB yesterday, FYI.

argh you guys are killing us with this I saw tickets on this movie...but didn't say what store... If you do find these tickets let us know if they are shrink wrapped over the sticker, price (up to), to which movie , name of dvd/br it's on and store.

I am actively searching , but so far I am seeing tickets for Real Steel as mentioned in the OP.

Looks like Walmart just dropped a boat load of tickets on several dance type movies for the upcoming Footloose 2011 film. See my posting in the OP.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Looks like Walmart just dropped a boat load of tickets on several dance type movies for the upcoming Footloose 2011 film. See my posting in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Wow, now there's a movie that I feel no desire whatsoever to see. :lol:

Also, dammit. The Conan movie cash expired on Tuesday, and I never did get around to going. Granted, given the reviews that it got I wasn't that excited for it anyway, but still, I hate that I let that movie cash go to waste...

[quote name='arcane93']Wow, now there's a movie that I feel no desire whatsoever to see. :lol:

Also, dammit. The Conan movie cash expired on Tuesday, and I never did get around to going. Granted, given the reviews that it got I wasn't that excited for it anyway, but still, I hate that I let that movie cash go to waste...[/QUOTE]

Yea that sucks that Conan expired...but oh well used it to see something else. I am pretty sure I am going to be dragged to see Footloose by the gf.

I just got back from Walmart and they had movie money for Paranormal Activity 3. The only titles I remember are the first two Paranormal Activity and Cloverfield. Unfortunately I only saw them on dvd and not on blu-ray.

If it makes the Footloose movie cash any better, it states right on the sticker it can be used for "ANY MOVIE" The website link doesnt even have the word footloose in it.

[quote name='arcane93']Why is this significant?[/QUOTE]

Probably because you want to know if you're getting one or not. If it's shrink wrapped, and someone steals it, you might think "Oh, it's probably inside" and open the movie.

This way people will know ahead of time. But I get it, you were reading in between the lines and looking at it like he wanted to know because HE was going to steal them.

I added a few movies for the Real Steal deal, I picked up 2 movies at Wal-Mart for $10, Annapolis and Reign of Fire. They had a third movie for $10 which was Gone in 60 Seconds, they had several dvd titles too with the sticker.

Just got back from Best Buy and they had Muppet movie tickets on some of the muppet dvds. Didn't see any blu-ray though.

[quote name='gossamer']Just got back from Best Buy and they had Muppet movie tickets on some of the muppet dvds. Didn't see any blu-ray though.[/QUOTE]

I hope the Blu-Ray movies will have it, I've been meaning to pick them both up and with the movie tickets it would make it a no brainier since I was going to take my daughter anyways.

Added some movies for the Happy Feet 2 deal.

Happy Feet
March of the Penguins
The Never Ending Story
Where the Wild Things Are

Heads up on WtWTA, the one with movie cash has a sticker over the barcode that cause it to ring up $11.99 but the normal version rings up $9.99. Only $2 but they shouldn't charge you more for the same movie.

Is anyone having trouble with the movie tickets for Happy Feet 2? Two times this week a set of passes were "Declined" and had to get manager approval to let us in. This was at a Regal theater that was listed as one of the movie theaters honoring this ticket. They thought it had been used when in fact they were never used. hmm..

[quote name='ITDEFX']Is anyone having trouble with the movie tickets for Happy Feet 2? Two times this week a set of passes were "Declined" and had to get manager approval to let us in. This was at a Regal theater that was listed as one of the movie theaters honoring this ticket. They thought it had been used when in fact they were never used. hmm..[/QUOTE]

I may be going tomorrow to see HF2 and will see then.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I may be going tomorrow to see HF2 and will see then.[/QUOTE]

So what happened?

Also are there any new tickets for any movies? like for SH2?

[quote name='ITDEFX']So what happened?

Also are there any new tickets for any movies? like for SH2?[/QUOTE]

The newest one I have seen was a display at Wal-mart with $10.00 tickets to the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. The blu-rays they were on are $15 and lots of titles that have been a lot cheaper before.

[quote name='noone13']The newest one I have seen was a display at Wal-mart with $10.00 tickets to the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. The blu-rays they were on are $15 and lots of titles that have been a lot cheaper before.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Will look into it tomorrow...any idea what movies are attached to?

Someone on bluray.com said their BB had MI: Ghost Protocol movie cash on the MI movies, fwiw. Haven't been able to confirm that myself, but it might be worth checking out.

[quote name='ITDEFX']So what happened?
[/QUOTE]

Oh shit I totally forgot about this. I also had trouble using mine. They couldn't get them to go through but still let me use them.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Thanks! Will look into it tomorrow...any idea what movies are attached to?[/QUOTE]

All kid movies the ones I remember were the first two Alvin movies, all the Ice Age movies, Marley and Me, and a few others. Nothing that really caught my eye but I have no desire to the new Alvin movie either.

list of most (not all) movies for Alvin and the Chipmunk: Chipwrecked movie cash. All movies are $15 and contain $10 movie cash

Ice Age
Ice Age 2
Ice Age 3
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Home Alone
Miracle on 34th Street (original)
Horton Hears a Who
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Tooth Fairy
Jingle all the Way
Night at the Museum
Garfield
Garfield 2 (I think)
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief

Didnt see Alvin and the Chipmunk Squeekal but not saying it isnt one. They are on a huge display clearly advertising the new Chipwrecked movie. This list may or may not be complete, these are the ones I saw on my store display

Got Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol tickets on MI, MI2, and MI3 blurays. All titles are currently $9.99. The ticket values are up to $10.

[quote name='lordopus99']Got Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol tickets on MI, MI2, and MI3 blurays. All titles are currently $9.99. The ticket values are up to $10.[/QUOTE]

where did you get these?

[quote name='spectreon']Didnt see Alvin and the Chipmunk Squeekal but not saying it isnt one. They are on a huge display clearly advertising the new Chipwrecked movie. This list may or may not be complete, these are the ones I saw on my store display[/QUOTE]It's listed in the Best Buy ad as having the movie cash.

Ok spectreon beat me to it, but I gave him credit. Added Alvin 3 and MI4 to the OP and removed Happy Feet 2, Puss in Boots and Real Steel as they have expired. I left PA3 alone as *some theaters* might still be playing them and the ticket is still good.

[quote name='lordopus99']Got Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol tickets on MI, MI2, and MI3 blurays. All titles are currently $9.99. The ticket values are up to $10.[/QUOTE]
Why does this have to release the same day as Sherlock? Really hate this as much as the busy summer season. Guess the jokes on them though given the awful showing of audiences these past two weeks.

[quote name='Jodou']Why does this have to release the same day as Sherlock? Really hate this as much as the busy summer season. Guess the jokes on them though given the awful showing of audiences these past two weeks.[/QUOTE]
They are essentially on different weekends.
- Sherlock is this weekend.
- MI4 is next wednesday Dec 21

[quote name='lordopus99']They are essentially on different weekends.
- Sherlock is this weekend.
- MI4 is next wednesday Dec 21[/QUOTE]
Err, MI4 is Friday mate. Tin Tin is on the 21st. ;)

Huge $8 blu-ray/$4 dvd sale at Walmart with each containing movie cash up to $7.50 starts Monday, December 26th. Blu's shown in the ad include Inception, Matrix, Sherlock Holmes, Shawshank Redemption, 300, and The Book of Eli. DVD's show include Wizard of Oz, The Hangover, The Blind Side, The Dark Knight, Yogi Bear, Hall Pass, and Unknown. It appears to be a Walmart exclusive based on the sticker shown on the packaging. I can't tell if the movie cash is restricted to certain movies. There is no mention of it.

Walmart also has a display either towards the front end registers or in electronics for a movie pass for We Bought a Zoo for up to $7.50. Blu's that include the movie cash are $13 and the DVD's are $10 (I believe). I can't recall a full list, but X-Men First Class, Rio, and Water for Elephants are included. Only drawback is that the Blu's included in this sale do not have the slip covers. Strangely enough, Walmart does carry the ones with slipcovers, but they have different UPC stickers and are priced differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Havokscry']Huge $8 blu-ray/$4 dvd sale at Walmart with each containing movie cash up to $7.50 starts Monday, December 26th. Blu's shown in the ad include Inception, Matrix, Sherlock Holmes, Shawshank Redemption, 300, and The Book of Eli. DVD's show include Wizard of Oz, The Hangover, The Blind Side, The Dark Knight, Yogi Bear, Hall Pass, and Unknown. It appears to be a Walmart exclusive based on the sticker shown on the packaging. I can't tell if the movie cash is restricted to certain movies. There is no mention of it.

Walmart also has a display either towards the front end registers or in electronics for a movie pass for We Bought a Zoo for up to $7.50. Blu's that include the movie cash are $13 and the DVD's are $10 (I believe). I can't recall a full list, but X-Men First Class, Rio, and Water for Elephants are included. Only drawback is that the Blu's included in this sale do not have the slip covers. Strangely enough, Walmart does carry the ones with slipcovers, but they have different UPC stickers and are priced differently.[/QUOTE]

movie cash for what movie?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']movie cash for what movie?[/QUOTE]

It appears to be for any movie, however my expedition was for not this morning. One Walmart I went to said that they haven't received the shipment and another said that there was a street date for this promotion of 12/27. There was no mention of the street date in the ad and this is a Walmart exclusive promotion dealing with older movies, so I'm not sure why they would be streetdated.

[quote name='Havokscry']It appears to be for any movie, however my expedition was for not this morning. One Walmart I went to said that they haven't received the shipment and another said that there was a street date for this promotion of 12/27. There was no mention of the street date in the ad and this is a Walmart exclusive promotion dealing with older movies, so I'm not sure why they would be streetdated.[/QUOTE]

Its uniform stockage for every store so store A have the same stock as store ZX.

Its a mess up by the people that make the flier.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back