Blu-Rays/DVD with Movie Cash List and Deals

[quote name='wormraper']that's because they were the Canadian Imports done by Alliance studios (blade I was not in OAR either, it was cropped and zoomed.)[/QUOTE]
:bomb:

Oh this is Horse Shit! In the era of HD we should not be having to deal with Cropped/Zoomed/P&S anymore!

Saw the Three Stooges display at my local Wal-Mart and they also had double feature DVDs that are part of the movie cash (Hollywood Movie Money) for the new movie. They are:

Airheads + Idiocracy
Me, Myself, and Irene + Something About Mary
Trapped in Paradise + Reno 911: The Movie
Shallow Hal + Dodgeball
Snow White and the Three Stooges + Soup to Nuts (Three Stooges)
Stuck on You + The Ringer

I believe both the three Blu-Rays that came with the cash (Something About Mary, Dodgeball, Office Space) and those double features were all $8 and come with $7.50 to see the film.

[quote name='KOPITARRULEZ_11']why arent the american reunion codes not activating[/QUOTE]

You have to set up a fandango account, time and date and theater and use the codes provided on the sticker for it to work. If it doesn't work, contact fandango.

Added the Movie "Safe" to the main post. Just got back from Best Buy where they had an end cap dedicated to the movie cash offer. All movies were $7.99 with $7.50 movie cash, picked up 2 myself and gonna recommend to friends who like Statham.

Thanks a lot. I'm not exactly a Jason Statham fan though Snatch is excellent. I don't think I've seen one he's starred in, though. I'm going to blind buy The Bank Job.

[quote name='fmwross2']Thanks a lot. I'm not exactly a Jason Statham fan though Snatch is excellent. I don't think I've seen one he's starred in, though. I'm going to blind buy The Bank Job.[/QUOTE]

weird thing though was at 2 other BBYs today and neither had the same end cap setup yet so it might be a day or two until all of them have the newer versions with "Safe" tickets on them.

I would recommend Transporter 3. Straight action, light on story and doesn't get complicated. Action, sex, action, action, credits, :lol:, good popcorn movie. Haven't seen Bank Job yet so i picked it up as one of my 2 movies.

[quote name='fmwross2']Thanks a lot. I'm not exactly a Jason Statham fan though Snatch is excellent. I don't think I've seen one he's starred in, though. I'm going to blind buy The Bank Job.[/QUOTE]

The bank job is probably one of his better films.

The Target I work at put up an endcap in the toy department that is all Avengers related, and they have also put DVDs/Blurays that contain, or will have, Avengers movie cash. The only thing they have at the moment is the first four volumes of the The Avengers cartoon show. They did have copies of Iron Man 1&2 on there, but there was no cash on them for the moment.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Target just put up the avengers dvds with the movie ticket....its shrink wrapped over.[/QUOTE]

how much do they cost?

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Anyone find the avengers yet? Going to best buy to pick up an order and going they have them out by now![/QUOTE]

Cartoon or live action Iron Man/Thor/etc?.. and price?

Neither Best Buy or Target had them available for me... But I did see this over at the Blu-ray forums when I was doing more research

avengersmc.jpg

Obviously you can't read the text, but it works to see the artwork so you know what to look for! This screenshot is from a DMR packet he said.

I think the price is going to be around $12.99 - $14.99

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Neither Best Buy or Target had them available for me... But I did see this over at the Blu-ray forums when I was doing more research

avengersmc.jpg

Obviously you can't read the text, but it works to see the artwork so you know what to look for! This screenshot is from a DMR packet he said.

I think the price is going to be around $12.99 - $14.99[/QUOTE]

That's when ordered from the Disney Movie Club. I got the same flyer in my packet for April yesterday. Don't know if it is going to work in store or not.

Yea I should have specified... my opinion on the prices is by looking at Bestbuy.com, not based on the DMC.

But the movies should still be the same I would think (at least according to the info already posted)

i saw the spiderman dvds from that ad at BBY today with the avengers tickets each priced $9.98. Didn't see any of the xmen or live action movies with tickets yet.

avengers are $12 at BBY this week, while X-Men are still $20 unfortunately. The X-men at my store were fully stocked with at least 10 of each volume and all included an Avengers movie ticket.

Cash for both John Carter and Wrath of the Titans expired today, so I deleted them.

Someone also saw a display for The Lucky One. It's thought to be a DVD only display and is at Wal-Mart, though I'm not exacly sure what's in it and how much.

I am starting to see that the movie cash for Avengers is only going to be on the Marvel Dvds that Disney has had the distribution rights on, ie. the animated shows. So, I wouldn't expect any of the other live action films to have the cash.

[quote name='outcastjon']I am starting to see that the movie cash for Avengers is only going to be on the Marvel Dvds that Disney has had the distribution rights on, ie. the animated shows. So, I wouldn't expect any of the other live action films to have the cash.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense. I thought Disney had the rights to the film franchises after Avengers, but IMDb says otherwise, which makes me dead wrong. Still excited for it, but I'm not sure if I'm going to grab any toons.

Saw The Avengers movie cash today finally! Just a heads up... go with Best Buy!

Best Buy had the Avengers animated series volume 1-4 for $11.99 a piece, at Target they were (I believe) $15.99

X-Men animated shows and the Iron Man complete series DVD were both $14.99 (maybe 15.99) at Best Buy.

Either way for those like me who have $12ish tickets, Avengers Volume 1-4 on DVD at Best Buy is the way to go!

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Saw The Avengers movie cash today finally! Just a heads up... go with Best Buy!

Best Buy had the Avengers animated series volume 1-4 for $11.99 a piece, at Target they were (I believe) $15.99

X-Men animated shows and the Iron Man complete series DVD were both $14.99 (maybe 15.99) at Best Buy.

Either way for those like me who have $12ish tickets, Avengers Volume 1-4 on DVD at Best Buy is the way to go![/QUOTE]

FYI, I picked up Avengers vol. 3 & 4 at BBY and the sticker in the front said a ticket value up to $8. I think I'm going to pick up one of the volumes on Amazon since there promo states it's $12. I don't know if the code is on the sticker on the outside or something inside the case but I'm not trying to find out right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I JUST realized that when I opened up the packaging on them :whistle2:/ rats, rats, rats....

Should have read the sticker, just assumed since that's where I saw other places... that's dirty! ha

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Yea I JUST realized that when I opened up the packaging on them :whistle2:/ rats, rats, rats....

Should have read the sticker, just assumed since that's where I saw other places... that's dirty! ha[/QUOTE]

I guess my fears were correct, somebody on Blu-Ray.com said they found these at Sams Club for around the same price but it came with the $12 sticker instead.

Updated:

-They are doing one for Prometheus, but it's not live yet.

-Best Buy has $10 movie money for Five-Year Engagement (Fandango) with a bunch of Blu-Rays ($12.99, but "upgrade and save" makes them $7.99) good ones too (Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin, Fast Times, and I wonder what they're "and more" means).

[quote name='fmwross2']Updated:

-Best Buy has $10 movie money for Five-Year Engagement (Fandango) with a bunch of Blu-Rays ($12.99, but "upgrade and save" makes them $7.99) good ones too (Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin, Fast Times, and I wonder what they're "and more" means).[/QUOTE]

yay for Prometheus!

BOOO for Fandango FYE ticket :(

I am having the worse luck with tickets these days in my area. Still can't find 3 stooges tickets at walmart. BB is just NOW putting out the br's containing tickets for GR2...grr

[quote name='fmwross2']Updated:

-Best Buy has $10 movie money for Five-Year Engagement (Fandango) with a bunch of Blu-Rays ($12.99, but "upgrade and save" makes them $7.99) good ones too (Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin, Fast Times, and I wonder what they're "and more" means).[/QUOTE]

I just got back from BBY and picked up The Family Man with $10 movie cash for the Five Year Engagement. They had at least 8 Blu-Ray titles all together one off the top of my head not on the list were Animal House and a few others I can't remember.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']amazon has some dvds with up to 12.00 avenger movie cash
also fine print just says limit 1 code per customer. Which sucks too.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1362032222&pf_rd_i=B0007US7CQ

just for DvDs. no Blu[/QUOTE]

I saw the fine print too late. I jumped on all four Avengers dvds at 11.99 each (so that I could get tickets for myself and some friends) and was only sent one code. After reading the fine print I tried to cancel but they had already shipped because of Prime :p

I'm hoping they have stickers on them - even if it is just $8 off.

[quote name='PS3_Moose']I saw the fine print too late. I jumped on all four Avengers dvds at 11.99 each (so that I could get tickets for myself and some friends) and was only sent one code. After reading the fine print I tried to cancel but they had already shipped because of Prime :p

I'm hoping they have stickers on them - even if it is just $8 off.[/QUOTE]

I can almost guarantee they are going to email you a code, I did the same thing with American Pie. =/

[quote name='skiizim']I just got back from BBY and picked up The Family Man with $10 movie cash for the Five Year Engagement. They had at least 8 Blu-Ray titles all together one off the top of my head not on the list were Animal House and a few others I can't remember.[/QUOTE]

I remember those plus The Big Lebowski and the best deal of all was Forgetting Sarah Marshall for $5 with the ticket. Beware though they are the Fandango tickets so you can only use them on Fandango.

[quote name='shrike4242']Terms & conditions say that it's one per person, so if you order multiple items off of that list, you'll only get one code from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

They are at Walmart as well (and cheaper I think with free ship to store).. those you get as many as you want!

Ok, walmart has the 12 dollar ticket on some of the marvel animated dvd's. All of them have the ticket shrink wrapped over like with bb and target.

bread's done
Back