Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Select New Releases at Amazon

ninjatuned

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]19624[/IMG-R]Amazon is matching Kmart, and holding a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale on select new titles, including: Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City, Rage, Goldeneye 007: Reloaded and more.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 1, Get 1 50% off at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
tried getting them to adjust the price based on the wording, but they wouldn't cave, so I canceled. Only wanted Skyrim anyways, but added MW3. Not a big loss, and the guy I spoke with about it was cool, so no biggie.

tempting, I do want Skyrim, but when will I play it? I still have Batman, Uncharted, and MW3 to play.... not to mention Assassin's Creed coming out tomorrow

Hoping Assassin's Creed Revelations and Saints Row 3 get in on this tomorrow, or else I'm going to Kmart.

Very, very tempting. Fortunately, my friend bought Skyrim for me for my birthday and I've been kept busy with that. I can't see myself paying $60 for MW3 since I wasn't much of a fan of MW2 and people have been telling me that the games are similar. (Personally, I liked Black Ops more, but that's just me.) Pretty sure Uncharted 3 will be $30 over at Amazon on Black Friday, so I can really hold off until then.

Got a question for the people that ordered Batman Arkham City for Ps3 on the B2G1 Free a week ago.

I Just received my two copies (plus Uncharted 3) and both of my Batman AC games are not sealed and both came with the Amazon pre-order "exclusive comic".
Anyone received the same "package"? Any comments about this Amazon exclusive unsealed?

Thanks in advance.

what are the chances of getting Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim below $40 (each) during black friday?
This sale is really tempting but I think I will wait it out for black friday

[quote name='oscargrouch']Bit on uncharted 3 and mw3 for $86[/QUOTE]

Did this as well, except I had $75 in Amazon gift cards from my credit card's rewards program, plus the $10 promotional credit from pre-ordering Skyrim, making my total out of pocket expense for MW3 & Uncharted 3 $1.53.

[quote name='FerDK']Got a question for the people that ordered Batman Arkham City for Ps3 on the B2G1 Free a week ago.

I Just received my two copies (plus Uncharted 3) and both of my Batman AC games are not sealed and both came with the Amazon pre-order "exclusive comic".
Anyone received the same "package"? Any comments about this Amazon exclusive unsealed?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

My copy was sealed with the comic. I assume it was designed that way.

not sure if i should go for it.
I want skyrim and MW3. dont know if we will get better deals on those on BF....

[quote name='realwords']Got Uncharted 3 and Skyrim for 53 dollars w/ 2 day shipping. :D
[/QUOTE]

lol.. how did you get so much credit

do you guys think there will be better deals for skyrim and modern warfare in blackfriday or should i pull the trigger on the deal now?

[quote name='kgrip']do you guys think there will be better deals for skyrim and modern warfare in blackfriday or should i pull the trigger on the deal now?[/QUOTE]

Odds are this is as good as its getting from what I have seen. I just hate paying 44 bucks for a game im going to play for its five/six hour story.

Went with Goldeneye and Ratchet and Clank. I also put X-men and Spiderman in the cart to see if it would stack from the previous deal Amazon had going on with Goldeneye and sure enough it did. My total was $128.00 with my Skyrim credit.

[quote name='realwords']Got Uncharted 3 and Skyrim for 53 dollars w/ 2 day shipping. :D

Sx2hr.png
[/QUOTE]
what does your BANK statement say ?!

[quote name='MrPiggles']Damnnit, alreadt bought Skyrim, want Mw3. Gonna go complain to Amazon customor support now.[/QUOTE]

already did let me know what happens for u

[quote name='MrPiggles']Did the guy give it to you? still in my chat.[/QUOTE]

no told me has to be ordered at the same time, i told him if i knew that i would of waited

he said he was sorry and disappointed for me

[quote name='ZuKe11']no told me has to be ordered at the same time, i told him if i knew that i would of waited

he said he was sorry and disappointed for me[/QUOTE]

LOL. at least he was sympathetic :p

lol the amz rep girl is talking to me about playing skyrim and being a former ass. mgr at gamestop. too funny. oh, and i got skyrim on friday got uc3 just now for 1/2 off, so ymmv.

The guy said no to me too. I asked to talk to a supervisor and he asked for my number. I gave it to him and a good time to call tomorrow, and I'll see how it goes

[quote name='Oxyric']It's true. Heres the details:
Special Offers and Product Promotions

Platform: Xbox 360
  • Save 50% each on Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
[/QUOTE]

I saw this in the morning (west coast time) and put Skyrim and CODMW3 in my cart...i was expecting EACH game to be marked half off...basically 2 for 1...but it only took half off COD since it was the lower priced game. I called and they said they would try to make the proper adjustment for me so just wait a few days for Marketing Dept. to call me. I told them I also wanted Batman and Uncharted 3 as well...basicallg 4 games for the price of 2.

Later in the day I noticed the langage changed from 50% of EACH to 50% of the lesser priced of two qualifying titles. What a croc. Hopefully they honor the ad that I saw and give me the ORIGINAL 50% off deal on at least 2 of the 4 games I placed in my cart.

[quote name='weez3ddo']idk if this has been clarified yet... but i just got mw3 (360) and skyrim (360) and this is the total

Item(s) Subtotal: $117.98
Shipping & Handling: $5.48
Promotion Applied -20.00
Super Saver Discount -5.48
Promotion Applied -31.01
Promotion Applied -29.00
Total Before Tax:$37.97
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:$3.37
Grand Total:$41.34

right before i bought it, i switched in arkham city (ps3) for skyrim and the 29.00 promotion wasn't there it was only the -20.00 and the -31.01. The 20.00 seems to be credit i already had and the 31.01 is the b1g1 50% but idk what the 29.00 is. I'm not complaining :)[/QUOTE]

Dude this was the ORIGINAL deal. You thought it was BOGO 50% but it was 50% off EACH!!!! That's why you got the $29 and $31 promotion applied.

Got denied twice when asking them to honor their mistake. They said they already dealt with a lot of issues for this promotion today, so they are going to keep their rights to adjust any promotion at any time. After 20 minutes chat, both reps said forwarding the credit issue to the marketing department. I expect a NO coming since they already gave out some many credits this afternoon...

I should not wait and reach them earlier.

[quote name='metrostar']Got denied twice when asking them to honor their mistake. They said they already dealt with a lot of issues for this promotion today, so they are going to keep their rights to adjust any promotion at any time. After 20 minutes chat, both reps said forwarding the credit issue to the marketing department. I expect a NO coming since they already gave out some many credits this afternoon...

I should not wait and reach them earlier.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when Skyrim and COD only gave me 50% off one and not the other this morning, I called it in immediately. The rep was really good and took down all my info. She even said, "wow i have to tell my husband about this deal."

Later in the day i got an email from some clown rep at amazon (NOT from the Marketing dept.) saying that Amazon has reviewed my inquiry and that "Skrim was given the discount b/c it was the only game eligible in the promotion." Whatever. I called immediately and the person i talked to reviewed the notes from my morning call, spoke to their supervisor and told me they felt Marketing would honor my request since I did call so early in the day about it. She also said they got a TON of call on it in the afternoon. Literally while I was on the phone with her I refreshed my web page and the language had been changed to "lowest qualifying title."

I mean, I really thought it was 50% off EACH. that's what it said. Hopefully they honor it. Im not greedy, just honor it on 2 of the 4 i put in my cart and i'll be happy.

you guys are so full of shit, if you really thought it was 50 percent off EACH whyd you CONFIRM your order when you saw the total? bunch of greedy bastards and this is why we dont always get the deals we want cause people always try to take advantage and cry like little bitches when they don't get their way. im sorry, truth just had to be said

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chris916']you guys are so full of shit, if you really thought it was 50 percent off EACH whyd you CONFIRM your order when you saw the total? bunch of greedy bastards and this is why we dont always get the deals we want cause people always try to take advantage and cry like little bitches when they don't get their way. im sorry, truth just had to be said[/QUOTE]

I don't do this stuff but is it really that surprising to see people do this especially when the site is called CheapassGamer?

[quote name='chris916']you guys are so full of shit, if you really thought it was 50 percent off EACH whyd you CONFIRM your order when you saw the total? bunch of greedy bastards and this is why we dont always get the deals we want cause people always try to take advantage and cry like little bitches when they don't get their way. im sorry, truth just had to be said[/QUOTE]

Ya, it's pretty funny. Mods and everyone else like to pretend they're better than slickdeals by not "abusing" the system but as soon as they find out Amazons great CS will honor it they change their tunes.

You know full well when ordering what the actual deal is, but act stupid with CS to get in on the glitched deal. CAG is no better than SD.

I hope Amazon tells everyone trying to take advantage of the obvious price mistake to forget about it, but I'm sure a few people will complain enough and get it which is unfortunate.

bread's done
Back