CAG League Sports: Madden 12 "JV League" - We Finished 3 Seasons! Thanks Everybody!!!

[quote name='Docb9110']Hey guys sorry I missed the draft. Best friend dropped the bomb today that he's being deployed Monday so we had dinner and drinks with friends kind of last minute. I just tried to play against the Titans and it says that I am short on players in certain positions. I'm assuming it is ok to pick up FA to fill the positions because I can play if not.

Haha let the comp draft for me and they do this! Lol I'll wait for reply to pick up what I need. I believe it said I was short on defense
Mostly. Like DT, cb and one more.[/QUOTE]

I thought I was your best friend?

Is there any way to get a list of players dropped by the CPU for the draft? I had to work late, so I missed the draft, and I didnt get a chance to drop players before it either.

I don't understand the order that this is in (as some of them go back to season one), but these are the transactions as listed by the myleaguemanager.net site. The problem is, it definitely doesn't list all of them. Not sure where it stopped...or why it stopped, as some of them do seem recent (at least they match what the EA site shows).
The Packers released L. Guy.
The Packers released M. Jennings.
The Broncos signed S. Larsen.
The Broncos released L. Ball.
The Browns signed S. Wallace.
The Browns signed T. Lewis.
The Browns signed J. Norwood.
The Broncos signed J. Clausen.
The Broncos released C. Clark.
The Browns signed K. Maiava.
The Broncos released D. Harvey.
The Browns signed E. Stephens.
The Browns signed T. Brown.
The Browns signed Q. Spears.
The Broncos signed C. Lloyd.
The Broncos released T. Warren.
The Broncos released R. Brooks.
The Lions released A. Bolton.
The Lions signed R. Brooks.
The Broncos signed A. Bolton.
The owner of the Falcons has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Rams has left the franchise.
The owner of the Seahawks has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Titans has left the franchise.
The owner of the Seahawks has left the franchise.
The Lions released K. Vanden Bosch.
The Lions signed J. Hawley.
The Falcons signed K. Vanden Bosch.
The Eagles released J. Morris.
The Packers released J. Jones.
The Cowboys released T. Choice.
The Cowboys released M. Jenkins.
The Panthers released J. Stewart.
The Panthers signed T. Choice.
The Panthers signed M. Jenkins.
The Eagles released L. Charles.
The Cowboys signed J. Stewart.
The Cowboys signed L. Charles.
The Falcons signed J. Jones.
The Packers signed K. Biermann.
The Texans released T. Lewis.
The Lions released S. Riley.
The Lions released J. Kohlhausen.
The Lions signed T. Lewis.
The Texans signed S. Riley.
The Texans signed J. Kohlhausen.
The Broncos released M. Haggan.
The Broncos signed L. Paxton.
The Cowboys signed M. Hedgecock.
The Saints released D. Goodwin.
The Saints signed J. Amaya.
The Chiefs signed T. Palko.
The Chiefs signed D. Harris.
The Chiefs signed A. Gordon.
The owner of the Ravens has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Chargers has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Panthers has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Patriots has been booted from the franchise.
The Broncos released C. Portis.
The owner of the Raiders has left the franchise.
The owner of the Jets has been promoted to Commissioner.
The owner of the Bills has been promoted to Commissioner.
The owner of the Chiefs has left the franchise.
The owner of the Ravens has left the franchise.
The Broncos signed C. Portis.
The owner of the Jets has left the franchise.
The owner of the Cardinals has left the franchise.
The Lions released C. Williams.
The owner of the Bengals has left the franchise.
The Texans released J. Joseph.
The Texans signed C. Williams.
The owner of the Buccaneers has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Bengals has been promoted to Commissioner.
The owner of the 49ers has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Bears has left the franchise.
The owner of the Jaguars has left the franchise.
The owner of the Texans has left the franchise.
The owner of the Falcons has left the franchise.
The owner of the 49ers has left the franchise.
The owner of the Vikings has left the franchise.
The owner of the Giants has left the franchise.
The Panthers released B. Hartsock.
The Panthers signed S. Slaton.
The Panthers signed N. Devine.
The Lions signed L. Polite.
The Lions released D. Muhlbach.
The Bengals signed K. Walter.
The 49ers signed L. Davis.
The 49ers released X. Omon.
The owner of the Chargers has left the franchise.
The owner of the Steelers has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Packers has left the franchise.
The Browns released T. Clutts.
The Browns signed L. Weaver.
The owner of the Ravens has been promoted to Commissioner.
The owner of the Saints has left the franchise.
The owner of the Cowboys has left the franchise.
The owner of the Eagles has left the franchise.
The owner of the Bills has left the franchise.
The owner of the Saints has been promoted to Commissioner.
The owner of the Dolphins has left the franchise.
The owner of the Colts has left the franchise.
The owner of the Steelers has left the franchise.
The owner of the Redskins has left the franchise.
The owner of the Broncos has left the franchise.
The owner of the Buccaneers has left the franchise.
The owner of the Lions has left the franchise.

Ok guys for some reason my punter was released And I didn't have one so I released a player and picked up a FA punter.

Didn't matter as I got beat by the FREAKIN TITANS!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n8rockerasu']I don't understand the order that this is in (as some of them go back to season one), but these are the transactions as listed by the myleaguemanager.net site. The problem is, it definitely doesn't list all of them. Not sure where it stopped...or why it stopped, as some of them do seem recent (at least they match what the EA site shows).
The Packers released L. Guy.
The Packers released M. Jennings.
The Broncos signed S. Larsen.
The Broncos released L. Ball.
The Browns signed S. Wallace.
The Browns signed T. Lewis.
The Browns signed J. Norwood.
The Broncos signed J. Clausen.
The Broncos released C. Clark.
The Browns signed K. Maiava.
The Broncos released D. Harvey.
The Browns signed E. Stephens.
The Browns signed T. Brown.
The Browns signed Q. Spears.
The Broncos signed C. Lloyd.
The Broncos released T. Warren.
The Broncos released R. Brooks.
The Lions released A. Bolton.
The Lions signed R. Brooks.
The Broncos signed A. Bolton.
The owner of the Falcons has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Rams has left the franchise.
The owner of the Seahawks has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Titans has left the franchise.
The owner of the Seahawks has left the franchise.
The Lions released K. Vanden Bosch.
The Lions signed J. Hawley.
The Falcons signed K. Vanden Bosch.
The Eagles released J. Morris.
The Packers released J. Jones.
The Cowboys released T. Choice.
The Cowboys released M. Jenkins.
The Panthers released J. Stewart.
The Panthers signed T. Choice.
The Panthers signed M. Jenkins.
The Eagles released L. Charles.
The Cowboys signed J. Stewart.
The Cowboys signed L. Charles.
The Falcons signed J. Jones.
The Packers signed K. Biermann.
The Texans released T. Lewis.
The Lions released S. Riley.
The Lions released J. Kohlhausen.
The Lions signed T. Lewis.
The Texans signed S. Riley.
The Texans signed J. Kohlhausen.
The Broncos released M. Haggan.
The Broncos signed L. Paxton.
The Cowboys signed M. Hedgecock.
The Saints released D. Goodwin.
The Saints signed J. Amaya.
The Chiefs signed T. Palko.
The Chiefs signed D. Harris.
The Chiefs signed A. Gordon.
The owner of the Ravens has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Chargers has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Panthers has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Patriots has been booted from the franchise.
The Broncos released C. Portis.
The owner of the Raiders has left the franchise.
The owner of the Jets has been promoted to Commissioner.
The owner of the Bills has been promoted to Commissioner.
The owner of the Chiefs has left the franchise.
The owner of the Ravens has left the franchise.
The Broncos signed C. Portis.
The owner of the Jets has left the franchise.
The owner of the Cardinals has left the franchise.
The Lions released C. Williams.
The owner of the Bengals has left the franchise.
The Texans released J. Joseph.
The Texans signed C. Williams.
The owner of the Buccaneers has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Bengals has been promoted to Commissioner.
The owner of the 49ers has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Bears has left the franchise.
The owner of the Jaguars has left the franchise.
The owner of the Texans has left the franchise.
The owner of the Falcons has left the franchise.
The owner of the 49ers has left the franchise.
The owner of the Vikings has left the franchise.
The owner of the Giants has left the franchise.
The Panthers released B. Hartsock.
The Panthers signed S. Slaton.
The Panthers signed N. Devine.
The Lions signed L. Polite.
The Lions released D. Muhlbach.
The Bengals signed K. Walter.
The 49ers signed L. Davis.
The 49ers released X. Omon.
The owner of the Chargers has left the franchise.
The owner of the Steelers has been booted from the franchise.
The owner of the Packers has left the franchise.
The Browns released T. Clutts.
The Browns signed L. Weaver.
The owner of the Ravens has been promoted to Commissioner.
The owner of the Saints has left the franchise.
The owner of the Cowboys has left the franchise.
The owner of the Eagles has left the franchise.
The owner of the Bills has left the franchise.
The owner of the Saints has been promoted to Commissioner.
The owner of the Dolphins has left the franchise.
The owner of the Colts has left the franchise.
The owner of the Steelers has left the franchise.
The owner of the Redskins has left the franchise.
The owner of the Broncos has left the franchise.
The owner of the Buccaneers has left the franchise.
The owner of the Lions has left the franchise.
[/QUOTE]

That list appears to just be user transactions. Fortunately, I could remember my players' names when I saw them. So all the auto drops must not be included in the normal transaction list.

Yeah, unfortunately, that's the best I'm going to be able to do for you guys. What I would advise is looking through the free agent list and looking for names that stand out. At absolute worst, if you just can't remember who you had, just make sure whoever you sign is rated lower than the other players on your team at that position (since the game automatically drops the lowest rated players).

I had to go back in and pick up my backup QB (Chase Daniel), as the game was perfectly content to leave me with Brees, and then my punter as a backup (good job, EA...you so smart!) I also picked up my 3rd string TE, and a WR. I then opted to keep an extra HB over an extra CB...due to the likelihood of injuries (McGahee almost got cut, lol). I ended up dropping two rookies that had just been drafted. A RG that the CPU drafted for me in the 6th round with a 57 OVR and D potential. And then the punter the CPU drafted for me in the 7th round...who was actually 82 OVR and A POT. But the punter I already have is 86 OVR with A POT. Just seemed unnecessary...though I guess if my punter is supposed to backup Brees at QB, having depth at P is important!

So who all is left with what teams now? And like someone else said, all the AFC divisions only have one team each now? Just trying to make sure before I play the CPU Bengals.

LOL...holy shit, my guys didn't even show up for my game against LV. He's playing well, don't get me wrong, but I can't catch a fucking break. No blocking, Brees accuracy is awful, no defense, no calls from the ref (there was a horse collar pass interference that didn't get called). And of course, LV is using the "don't even drop back to pass" QB runs. That is what it is. He's playing the game that EA gave him. But anybody who thinks QB scrambling isn't beyond broken is a fucking idiot. When I'm running Cover 1 Robber plays and you can just sprint along the offensive line and up field for 20 yards, you're taking advantage of garbage programming. At this point, it's just better to put my controller down and laugh about it.

And now he's running a hurry up in the 3rd quarter, up 17-0 to get his QB more rushing yards, lol. Are you serious, man?

LOL...I think I just got a penalty on my onside kick for "illegally kicking the ball out of bounds". It never went out of bounds...lol. Ay ay ay...not my day, hahaha.

The OP is now up to date with all the remaining owners. So, if you're scheduled against a team that is listed as *OPEN*, you are 100% ok to play the CPU as soon as you can.

Also, we did have some confusion with traded draft picks that I had forgotten about. I probably should have been on top of it better, but between all the stuff going on in this league (figuring out who's staying, how we should handle CPU games, playoffs, etc) and then just real life obligations, I just didn't get to it (hell, I didn't even set up a draft board or release my 7 players before the draft).

There was Kaster's trade with Detroit...which was SORT OF worked out (forgot about the additional picks though)

Denver Broncos
Brandon Lloyd, WR 87 OVR, Age 32, POT A

2nd round draft pick (2013)

FOR

Detroit Lions
Eric Wright, CB 78 OVR, Age 28, POT B
1st round draft pick (2013)

4th round draft pick (2013)

And then this one...which involved Dallas giving up 3 picks.

Philadelphia Eagles
Laquon Charles, CB 84 OVR, Age 22, POT A

FOR

Dallas Cowboys
1st round draft pick (2013)
3rd round draft pick (2013)
4th round draft pick (2013)

DVO should have been aware of this though. I'm open to suggestions on how we should handle these.

Just a little video I took of my game with LV. Like I said, he's playing the game EA gave him. You just have to wonder what the players are doing sometimes. Watching the plays back, I start to feel more like my team just wasn't going to do anything right this game, but it's still pretty comical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdUiw6bBmmI

Play 1: 88 OVR DE (Will Smith) drops back into QB Spy and then breaks the wrong way. LB cuts to the inside giving up the entire left side of the field.

Play 2: 88 OVR DE (Cameron Jordan) continues to bullrush RT as QB is breaking to the outside.

Play 3: 88 OVR DE (Cameron Jordan) drops back into QB Spy and does...well, nothing, lol. Even as the QB is charging straight at him, he just stands there until LB Martez Wilson comes over to make the play. Then, Jordan trips and falls.

Play 4: Just for the Benny Hill brilliance of it, with :01 left in the first half, LV kicked the ball high, causing it to be fielded by my TE, who has Darren Sproles behind him. I'm thinking "Ok...maybe I can do something with this if I lateral back to Sproles." At that moment, Sproles goes streaking by like he wants to be the first one in the locker room, lol.

Good shit, EA.

Honestly to me it looks like LV was dropping back to pass, and when he saw that no receivers we're open he just took the wide open running lane option.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just a little video I took of my game with LV. Like I said, he's playing the game EA gave him. You just have to wonder what the players are doing sometimes. Watching the plays back, I start to feel more like my team just wasn't going to do anything right this game, but it's still pretty comical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdUiw6bBmmI

Play 1: 88 OVR DE (Will Smith) drops back into QB Spy and then breaks the wrong way. LB cuts to the inside giving up the entire left side of the field.

Play 2: 88 OVR DE (Cameron Jordan) continues to bullrush RT as QB is breaking to the outside.

Play 3: 88 OVR DE (Cameron Jordan) drops back into QB Spy and does...well, nothing, lol. Even as the QB is charging straight at him, he just stands there until LB Martez Wilson comes over to make the play. Then, Jordan trips and falls.

Play 4: Just for the Benny Hill brilliance of it, with :01 left in the first half, LV kicked the ball high, causing it to be fielded by my TE, who has Darren Sproles behind him. I'm thinking "Ok...maybe I can do something with this if I lateral back to Sproles." At that moment, Sproles goes streaking by like he wants to be the first one in the locker room, lol.

Good shit, EA.[/QUOTE]

If you want to see something worth bitching about check out the video highlight I uploaded to the league page. I recommend everyone check it out for a good laugh. :)

[quote name='Superstar']Honestly to me it looks like LV was dropping back to pass, and when he saw that no receivers we're open he just took the wide open running lane option.[/QUOTE]

Well, on the first play, no way. But I wasn't trying to deride the way he was playing (though, if anyone wants to nitpick, look at his receivers...they're on streaks...call that what you want). I was just pointing out how the AI was reacting to it. Play 3 was particularly hilarious because Jordan was shadowing the QB the entire way, but just kept backing off. My guys just played terrible that game. Most of those QB runs were against 4-3 Cover 1's with the DE's QB Spying. They just didn't want to stop anything.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']If you want to see something worth bitching about check out the video highlight I uploaded to the league page. I recommend everyone check it out for a good laugh. :)[/QUOTE]

I thought uploading highlights from inside the game broke the website? Or did they finally fix that?

EDIT - Nope, still broken. Well, there goes our league site, lol.

so i play the eagles they arent owned now since we lost that owner i forgot how we were gonig to do this find subs or just play computer?

[quote name='DVO21']so i play the eagles they arent owned now since we lost that owner i forgot how we were gonig to do this find subs or just play computer?[/QUOTE]

Just play the CPU at your earliest convenience.

I think if you want your AI's to play better, you put it on All-Madden.

We are on All-Pro, so the AI is kind of dumb. Imagine if we were on rookie?

---N8 don't insult me by saying I was trying to get more stats (QB rushing yards), I could give two fucks about individual player stats.

[quote name='Superstar']Honestly to me it looks like LV was dropping back to pass, and when he saw that no receivers we're open he just took the wide open running lane option.[/QUOTE]

Just one perk of trading Eli Manning to aquire a rookie with 87 speed and 74 carry.

I'm glad he didn't post videos of my failed QB rushing attempts as well.

------

That was some nice looking blocking in there.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']The videos on the EA site will work (with Firefox anyway) it just requires some clicking around and ignoring a bunch of flickering on your screen.[/QUOTE]

But it breaks the main league site. I can't click on anything because it puts the flickering video box over everything. The only way to get around it is to use the drop down box on the right side to navigate away from the "league overview" screen to get the video to go away. Not really your fault...EA should have fixed it months ago.

[quote name='LVPatriots']---N8 don't insult me by saying I was trying to get more stats (QB rushing yards), I could give two fucks about individual player stats.[/QUOTE]

You ran a hurry up after a 9 yard QB run inside my 30 ahead 17-0 in the 3rd quarter, lol. Whatever, man.

I don't know what's up with Detroit's depth chart, but Brandon Lloyd was playing CB most of the game yesterday. Rodgers (621 passing yards) and Jennings (17 receptions for 368 yards) ran wild. I still only won by 12. :whistle2:|

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I don't know what's up with Detroit's depth chart, but Brandon Lloyd was playing CB most of the game yesterday. Rodgers (621 passing yards) and Jennings (17 receptions for 368 yards) ran wild. I still only won by 12. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

They've got 5 CB, 3 FS, and 2 SS....so, no idea, lol. All 5 of their CBs are rated 75 or higher too. I guess we're in for some really wonky numbers this season. Oh well. With the number of members we have left, we're basically just playing to get to the playoffs anyway.

tried playing my game against the computer 3 times today kept getting kicked from the EA server im going to try again tommrow if not just sim it

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I know there's a holiday involved, but Week 1 is moving very slowly, especially with only two user vs user games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd definitely like to see things move quicker. I just set a 4 day deadline for this week because of the odd start/holiday. Starting with Week 2, we'll be moving to a 3 day advance though. This shouldn't be a problem considering there are no secondary teams and the majority of games are vs the CPU.

I don't want to lay down the law with giving out strikes right off the bat. But the fact remains, if people aren't playing their games, they don't deserve to play in the playoffs. Not something I WANT to be a hard ass about, but I can't think of any other reasonable way to handle it.

Just keep a deadline and always advance at that time and we will never be waiting. Who cares if someone misses a CPU game, it will obviously be worse for them than if they played it. With 11 people I don't think throwing out strikes is necessary. I doubt anyone would not play the season and then decide out of the blue to play the playoffs.

If people skip a cpu game (or just forget or miss), they only hurt there own playoff chances, why give them a strike?

It's not like we would have been waiting, since we just advance at the deadline.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Just keep a deadline and always advance at that time and we will never be waiting. Who cares if someone misses a CPU game, it will obviously be worse for them than if they played it. With 11 people I don't think throwing out strikes is necessary. I doubt anyone would not play the season and then decide out of the blue to play the playoffs.

If people skip a cpu game (or just forget or miss), they only hurt there own playoff chances, why give them a strike?

It's not like we would have been waiting, since we just advance at the deadline.[/QUOTE]

I'm just going to voice my feelings on it. If enough people feel differently, then majority will rule. But I think it's garbage to just skip your CPU games. You're acting like playing the CPU is an automatic win. We've already had a couple people lose to the CPU. If they had just "forgotten" that game and been gifted a win, that factors in at the end of the season. I don't want people dicking with the standings because they're too lazy to play the CPU. If it's a problem for you, you shouldn't be here.

Sorry, I think the CPU on All-Pro is pretty darn close to an automatic win. Which is clearly where me and you differ. I plan on playing all my games, so don't worry about me.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Sorry, I think the CPU on All-Pro is pretty darn close to an automatic win. Which is clearly where me and you differ. I plan on playing all my games, so don't worry about me.[/QUOTE]

Well, then you just insulted doc, who took a loss against the CPU Titans, lol.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, then you just insulted doc, who took a loss against the CPU Titans, lol.[/QUOTE]

2x defending Super Bowl champ here, and I lost to the CPU Redskins last season. :oops:

[quote name='Calipso']I notice the JV league still has openings. Taking new players?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, just look at the list of open teams in the first post and pick one.

Well, I certainly don't agree with this.

The thing I love about the JV league is that we're all on the same level when it comes to skill. Outside of Madden physics, a game between any two given owners is a toss up. While I have no problem with Cru, he's simply way too good for this league.

I'd be fine if he just wanted to play some games during the regular season, but I don't think there's any way he should be allowed to play in the playoffs.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Well, I certainly don't agree with this.

The thing I love about the JV league is that we're all on the same level when it comes to skill. Outside of Madden physics, a game between any two given owners is a toss up. While I have no problem with Cru, he's simply way too good for this league.

I'd be fine if he just wanted to play some games during the regular season, but I don't think there's any way he should be allowed to play in the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

As I said in the other thread, after 2 seasons of improvement from everybody in here, it's REALLY hard for me to tell how good anybody is anymore. I just played BV to a reasonably competitive game in the other league (where I'm 2-1). Tanabeo, Staticz, and LV have all made the playoffs in the other league. LV and Blade3D are both currently 3-0 and lead the other league in rushing. I 100% support what you're saying, I just don't really know how to distinguish skill levels between us anymore. Is there a tangible way to measure how much better Cru is than Tanabeo (who went 15-1 last season)? My main thought behind it was just less CPU games.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']there a tangible way to measure how much better Cru is than Tanabeo (who went 15-1 last season)? My main thought behind it was just less CPU games.[/QUOTE]

Cru's won a title in the main league, which is not something a lot of guys can claim. In my eyes that puts him on a higher level than guys who I'd consider "good" by the standards of the other league (like MA, Deuce, or myself), but who haven't won a championship.

That said, I agree that the guys who are in this league have for the most part caught up to the bulk of the other league. Pitfall's won the title here twice, but he's also now competitive in the other league as well. So are the guys you cited.

I think you should let Cru in if he wants to play, though you shouldn't be surprised if he's pretty dominant.

Well, the thing is...he asked about joining. I don't see the purpose in asking if he's just going to come over here and crush everybody. So, in a way, I guess I'm trusting how "rusty" he honestly thinks he is. But yeah, if he comes over and just starts destroying people, it shouldn't be fun for anybody...including him.

I don't feel like I've improved, per se. I feel like better players have joined this league. I don't see a big difference between Cru and some of the others who migrated over here from the main league. So, to me, this isn't really a JV league any more ...

[quote name='lyric706']I don't feel like I've improved, per se. I feel like better players have joined this league. I don't see a big difference between Cru and some of the others who migrated over here from the main league. So, to me, this isn't really a JV league any more ...[/QUOTE]

I'd agree with this to an extent. I feel that when this league started, we were all very much on the same level. And I do feel that some players who came over were a notch above most of us in here (LV, staticz, tanabeo). But also, several of the people who were here from the beginning have gotten a lot better (pitfallharry, superstar, DVO, Blade3D, doc, etc) and those people have beaten the "ones who came over" on several occasions. I'd even wager that some of those people are now BETTER than some of the ones in the main league who didn't come over. At some point, it all just starts to blur together.

I made a post in the official league thread about it, but for Madden 13, I don't envision having an actual "JV League", but what I half-jokingly called a "Gentleman's League". It would basically be no nonsense. Zero tolerance for running up scores, showboating, abusing exploits (which would be clearly defined whenever we learn what joys Madden 13 has in store for us), missing games (we'd have some kind of strike system again), disrespecting people in the thread (something I've been trying to work on myself), and generally just being a troublemaker.

Punishment for violating these terms would be strictly enforced, with an understanding that no one is above getting the boot. Regardless of people's skill level, what I don't want to go through next year is needing to have discussions on what playing fair and respecting your opponent actually means. Considering the potential for returning players and/or overflow from the main league, we should all know how to handle ourselves. But I won't have the patience for dptang0's, og_whitewidow's, or damailman's. That's at least my goal for Madden 13.

Cru, if you join, I would recomend looking at the team's schedules before picking a team. I have 4 non-cpu games left, it wouldn't suprise me if some teams have less than that.

Hint, hint. Pick a team that plays the Giants.

----

As for my opinion on the caliber of an All-Pro CPU, I didn't mean to offend any of you guys, I was just talking about my personal experience against the CPU, which isn't more than 10 games in Madden 12.

I agree with everything that has been said I am moreso here looking to get a mediocre team and just get back in the grove of things, I don't feel like I should be able to play in a superbowl here in this league. I want to get back to my dominant gameplay in the main league but it seems I have lost a step so I was interested and coming in and getting some good reps, preferably with a team that has holes on both sides of the ball, I prefer playing human opponents also so I would like the worse team with the most user games left I am also looking to test out some new playbooks and strategy's so dont expect me to try to run everyone in the ground.

Don't know how succesful you will be finding a team that plays a lot of human opponents, but try looking into the teams.

And from what I last heard, skipping your CPU games ain't cool, so maybe PM N8 if you don't plan on playing them.

Ok, guys. We have advanced to Week 2. Only one game didn't get played. And that was Bills vs Dolphins. billymcdugal actually hasn't even rejoined the league yet. Not sure what's going on there.

As for the Cru situation, he seems to be flexible with what most everyone in the league was wanting, so until he starts destroying people, we might as well view him as just another member. The thing is, almost EVERY team plays only 4-5 human opponents all season.

He mentioned taking a weaker team...and LV called him out specifically, so I think giving him the Redskins would be reasonable. Again, this all hinges on if he doesn't mind playing the CPU. I'm not going to hand hold anybody this season. We have 11 members...playing the CPU is inevitable.

Week 1 Summary

Power Rankings
1. Dallas Cowboys
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. Denver Broncos
5. Indianapolis Colts

Offensive Player of the Week
Miles Austin, DAL - 10 rec, 361 yds, 3 TDs

Defensive Player of the Week
Marvin Austin, NYG - 4 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 FF

Lo and behold, the yearly awards finally work again. I don't know what it is, but they will never load for me during the playoffs or offseason. Better late than never though. Rookies are obviously not tracked right and the table itself has some inconsistencies...but I'm still not paying $6 a month for XFN, lol.

season2awards.jpg

Week 1 Summary

Power Rankings
1. Dallas Cowboys
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. Denver Broncos
5. Indianapolis Colts

Miles Austin, DAL - 10 rec, 361 yds, 5 TDs

Marvin Austin, NYG - 4 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 FF

[quote name='KasterDB']Yeah, I won the other DPOY! Woo! :D[/QUOTE]

You mean DRotYfPWWAitSS (Defensive Rookie of the Year for Players Who Were Actually in their Second Season)? Way to go! :lol:

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']Week 1 Summary

Power Rankings
1. Dallas Cowboys
2. Minnesota Vikings
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. Denver Broncos
5. Indianapolis Colts

Miles Austin, DAL - 10 rec, 361 yds, 5 TDs

Marvin Austin, NYG - 4 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 FF[/QUOTE]

My first top five power ranking. Small sample size but I'll take it. Do u think my 116.7% Redzone scoring had an effect on this? 6 RZ attempts 6TD's and a field goal. That's awesome. Next time someone asks i'll make sure and say I'm giving 116.7% effort. Yeah I think that website may be broken slightly.

bread's done
Back