Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']Once you get the you cheated email they will no longer reply to you[/QUOTE]

Myth Busted! They did reply back to me couple of time but still saying that I cheated. So once you get the cheated, there no point in trying to fight it

[quote name='hez']Myth Busted! They did reply back to me couple of time but still saying that I cheated. So once you get the cheated, there no point in trying to fight it[/QUOTE]

How long did it take for them to reply after the first time? I'm wondering how long I should wait before assuming they're not going to bother giving me a second "you cheated" email.

[quote name='free_willy']How long did it take for them to reply after the first time? I'm wondering how long I should wait before assuming they're not going to bother giving me a second "you cheated" email.[/QUOTE]

The first e-mail should take no longer than 3 business days. Anything after thing after the first, can take up to week.

[quote name='hez']The first e-mail should take no longer than 3 business days. Anything after thing after the first, can take up to week.[/QUOTE]

It's been two weeks since my response to their first one, so I guess it's time to go ahead and plan out my next (useless) move.

just e-mailed them last night and tonight I received a reply about my fable 2 order and they said they shipped it out. good to know my account wasn't flagged :)

My account got flagged so I lost my mixer some months ago. I never cheated using bots, macros, etc. even though Bing sent me that canned "bot" thing. But here's what I did do (and I want to know if I was in violation - I did not think I was but obviously Bing thought so?)

I play flexicon mainly (because it gives the most points). I would max out an account on flexicon & after getting my last prize in the mail would dump the old account, (never use it again/retire it) start up a new Bing account and max that one out using the flexicon points, dump it & start over again.

I never played on 2 accounts at the same time altho I did burn thru about 5-6 ClubBing accts in succession. I moved now, with a new ISP, will start with a new name, address, everything fresh - will this work?

[quote name='caralisia']My account got flagged so I lost my mixer some months ago. I never cheated using bots, macros, etc. even though Bing sent me that canned "bot" thing. But here's what I did do (and I want to know if I was in violation - I did not think I was but obviously Bing thought so?)

I play flexicon mainly (because it gives the most points). I would max out an account on flexicon & after getting my last prize in the mail would dump the old account, (never use it again/retire it) start up a new Bing account and max that one out using the flexicon points, dump it & start over again.

I never played on 2 accounts at the same time altho I did burn thru about 5-6 ClubBing accts in succession. I moved now, with a new ISP, will start with a new name, address, everything fresh - will this work?[/QUOTE]

don't see why it wouldn't they don't detect your mac address just your IP

[quote name='caralisia']My account got flagged so I lost my mixer some months ago. I never cheated using bots, macros, etc. even though Bing sent me that canned "bot" thing. But here's what I did do (and I want to know if I was in violation - I did not think I was but obviously Bing thought so?)

I never played on 2 accounts at the same time altho I did burn thru about 5-6 ClubBing accts in succession. I moved now, with a new ISP, will start with a new name, address, everything fresh - will this work?[/QUOTE]

It might "work," but it's clearly not allowed and would be grounds for denying rewards (whether earned via otherwise legitimate play or not). Sweet Jeebus, just read the terms and conditions. These sentences from section five are enough: "You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, tickets, prizes or the Program. Microsoft reserves the right to withhold tickets, prizes, and charitable donations from any user suspected of activities that violate the Terms or are otherwise unlawful."

1 eligible lifeform/ 1 Windows live ID/ 1 account ---> legit

Got shipping email for the Malibu picnic pack I ordered two months ago (it was the voted prize, so I knew it'd take longer than normal) was worried I wouldn't get it at all, but it's all good. I guess it's safe for me to play again.

[quote name='Slappybob']Ok I have enough points for 2 pillows. Looking for some feedback on which one to go with.

Smart-Foam Microfiber Pillow
http://www.clubbing.com/Pages/Prize...b15&tab=all+prizes&fbid=KKSJppALXLF&wom=false

or
Memory Foam Spring Technology Pillow
http://www.clubbing.com/Pages/Prize...791&tab=all+prizes&fbid=KKSJppALXLF&wom=false[/QUOTE]

I like the spring tech pillow more than the other pillow. I found that the microfiber pillow can get kind of squished. The spring tech pillow is a better foam pillow overall.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Double Ticket Day today (Wednesday). No advance notice at all. -_-*[/QUOTE]

I think I recall seeing it as early as Sunday I think.

[quote name='Nordom']I think I recall seeing it as early as Sunday I think.[/QUOTE]

They used to send out emails. I haven't gotten any from them in at least two months except for the one to my inactive account asking me to come back.

Don't know why I bother; I don't have the patience to do the games everyday long enough to get the decent prizes.

Got great news - my account isn't flagged! I ordered the camcorder back in May and I didn't get the shipping email. Waited 12 weeks and sent them an email on Friday, got a reply saying they're looking into it on Monday, and saw the shipping email today in my inbox.

I spent several months playing to earn enough points for it and originally ordered it hoping to get it before my nephews 2nd birthday in July. I was so disappointed and mad when it didn't ship. Now I'm going to give it to my brother since he has a baby girl due in November. This is so incredible!

Okay so i did get the you cheated email for the roomba 530 irobot vaccuum the biggest prize i ever ordered from bing and I sent them an email stating that "I did not cheat by using a bot/macro so please check my account for my game play history again" They did reply even though I heard they dont reply to people who get the you cheated email and they replied saying
"We are currently researching your inquiry and will provide you with any updates as they become available.

Thank you for your patience and being a loyal Club Bing participant!"

So im confused, am I flagged or not? I really didnt use a bot/macro im only here just to get info about bing and how come people arent getting their prizes. So you think ill get my prize???

[quote name='Bluetooth307']Okay so i did get the you cheated email for the roomba 530 irobot vaccuum the biggest prize i ever ordered from bing and I sent them an email stating that "I did not cheat by using a bot/macro so please check my account for my game play history again" They did reply even though I heard they dont reply to people who get the you cheated email and they replied saying
"We are currently researching your inquiry and will provide you with any updates as they become available.

Thank you for your patience and being a loyal Club Bing participant!"

So im confused, am I flagged or not? I really didnt use a bot/macro im only here just to get info about bing and how come people arent getting their prizes. So you think ill get my prize???[/QUOTE]

I'm missing a Sony Camcorder, I received the 'you cheated' automated response and I asked them to verify my account because I have not. From what I know, my tickets are mostly from games that CANNOT be cheated. So, I hope a real person verifies my gameplay and realizes their error. They haven't replied to my answer yet, how long did you wait for them to come up with the "we're researching" reply? Thanks

Ordered Fable II July 28th and got my shipping e-mail last night the 26th, game will get here on the 30th.

Used a new e-mail, name, and address.

Got my Malibu Picnic Pack today. Pretty nice, though, not much space for actual food. Glad it came in black because the dishes and pack are nice. The green is fugly.

I'd assumed I'd been flagged - I ordered the hard drive back in June and haven't seen it or a confirmation. I emailed them and got back a response saying "Our records indicate that your order# - 2.5” Portable Hard Drive 250GB is still being processed."

That was a couple of weeks ago. So, I've ordered Lost Odyssey today. I'll start playing again if either item actually shows up. :)

I don't wanna sound cruel but the "is still being processed" is an automated response they send you if you asked about your prize before the 12-week mark.

Gotten at least two prizes (maybe three) since everyone else started having issues. Still alive and kicking for me, so I will continue to play.

Well, I guess my account wasn't falsely flagged. I emailed them about the 250GB HDD I ordered back in may and they replied with this:

Hello,

We wanted to update you on your recent Club Bing inquiry. We apologize for the delay. Your order (2.5” Portable Hard Drive 250GB) is now in queue to ship. You will be updated with tracking information as soon as it becomes available.

Although, now I have an Intellimouse order that's past the usual 30-day turn around time. They must be having some serious issues with their ordering system or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RAY16']Well, I guess my account wasn't falsely flagged.
Although, now I have an Intellimouse order that's past the usual 30-day turn around time. They must be having some serious issues with their ordering system or something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. Sucks to be legit and thinking you were flagged for cheating.

Anyway, I ordered the 250gb HD on May 21 and Fable 2 on July 1 and didn't receive either. When the 90 days were up, I emailed them on Mon Aug 23 about the HD and also included the order# for fable 2 as well.

Long story short, I received the HD on Thur 8/26 and Fable on Fri 8/27. Hope this helps out anyone in the same situation.

They haven't answered to my reply and I'm guessing they never will, still I sent another e-mail.

EDIT: I received an email saying that they will investigate further. I hope this is not only to delay the problem.

Just got the shipping confirmation for the Intellimouse I ordered a little over 30 days ago. I guess I can start casually earning points again. I had stopped because of the missing HDD so I wouldn't be wasting my time, but now that I should be getting both I may continue.

[quote name='coolfelix']They haven't answered to my reply and I'm guessing they never will, still I sent another e-mail.

EDIT: I received an email saying that they will investigate further. I hope this is not only to delay the problem.[/QUOTE]

The further investigation email is a standard in-between email afaik. It's not over until they've accused you of cheating or fixed the problem.

I've been accused of cheating, that's why I sent a reply asking to please verify my gameplay and fix the problem. A week passed and they didn't reply so I sent another mail explaining this and that's what I received. Anyway. I couldn't feel more hopeless, lol.

[quote name='coolfelix']I've been accused of cheating, that's why I sent a reply asking to please verify my gameplay and fix the problem. A week passed and they didn't reply so I sent another mail explaining this and that's what I received. Anyway. I couldn't feel more hopeless, lol.[/QUOTE]

Oh, well then I guess all you can really do is hope they change their minds. :/

Just FYI, I started a new account a while back when it became apparent I wasn't going to get my last two items on my old account. I didn't expect to actually get anything on this account either, figuring they'd probably see my IP address, but for the heck of it I gave it a shot and used my brother's address. Well, quite surprisingly, Tuesday Bing shipped the Bose stereo I ordered last month (unfortunately, my brother wasn't home to accept it tonight, even though I told him to be!). So for those of you out there who were accused of cheating, if you have another address to ship to, it's worth a shot.

On another note, UPS's site says they'll attempt to redeliver tomorrow, but my brother leaves for a trip tomorrow night. In the event he isn't there again, will UPS try a third time, or will it go back to the sender? I'm going over there Saturday to house sit, so I'm hoping if he does miss the delivery (again) I'll at least be there to accept it.

EDIT: I just checked UPS's website, and it seems to indicate that I'll have five days to pick it up at his UPS store if he misses it again. That's a relief.

[quote name='cyberduelist2']havent gotten any word on my orders from april. I haven't gotten an email about cheating either...[/QUOTE]
Unless you email them (or submit a request via the support form), you won't hear anything from them. But, I suspect that as soon as you ask about your prizes, you will get the 'you cheated' email.

Also...

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_FIRMMOUSEPAD_sm.png
CB_PINART_sm.png
15MAGZCARD_sm.png
CB_BOOK21TIMETRAV_sm.png
25MAGZCARD_sm.png
CB_THEPROPOSAL_sm.png
EARTHTHEBIOGRAPHY_sm.png
CB_REVLONSTRAIGHT_sm.png
CB_OPTISOLCHARGER_sm.png
CB_KRUPSWAFFLECHF_sm.png
CB_UNIVRSALREMOTE_sm.png
CB_CAMPINGTENT_sm.png
CB_COBYPORTDVD_sm.png
CB_MAGELLAN1470_sm.png

- Firm Surface Mousepad: 1,550 Tickets
- Pin Art: 2,400 Tickets
- Magazine Subscriptions | $15 Magazine Subscription: 3,100 Tickets
- The Time Traveler's Wife: 3,150 Tickets
- Magazine Subscriptions | $25 Magazine Subscription: 4,450 Tickets
- The Proposal DVD: 5,150 Tickets
- Earth - The Biography DVD (2 Disc Set): 5,200 Tickets
- Revlon Professional 1" Straightener: 5,950 Tickets
- Optisol Solar Mobile Charger: 9,700 Tickets
- Krups Waffle Chef: 10,900 Tickets
- Logitech Harmony 510 Universal Remote: 17,600 Tickets
- Coleman 10x10 Sun Dome Tent: 19,800 Tickets
- Coby 8.5" Widescreen Portable DVD Player: 26,200 Tickets
- Magellan RoadMate 1470 GPS: 36,050 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Bing still won't send prizes to my address. Their system doesn't recognize it, but USPS does on their zip+4 page. I emailed them, but they claim they can't validate it.

Seems like they re-added the prizes taken from "cheaters" and the cheaters. What are the chances they add their usual monthly prizes next week? I want to get the camera, but I guess I'll hold out for another week until I find out.

[quote name='Redeema']Seems like they re-added the prizes taken from "cheaters" and the cheaters. What are the chances they add their usual monthly prizes next week? I want to get the camera, but I guess I'll hold out for another week until I find out.[/QUOTE]

They put the logitech remote back on their that flagged me all those months ago it best stay up their for 10 more days so I can get it again haha

to A gamer; i dl'd the toolbar and made it my default search engine, but it didn't let me install it fully...
says it doesn't support 64-bit windows...
i'm running windows 7 on my laptop, which is what i used to sign up...
any ideas?

[quote name='Agent 0017']to A gamer; i dl'd the toolbar and made it my default search engine, but it didn't let me install it fully...
says it doesn't support 64-bit windows...
i'm running windows 7 on my laptop, which is what i used to sign up...
any ideas?[/QUOTE]

You need to find yourself a machine running a 32-bit version of Windows or create a virtual machine running a 32-bit version of windows (google vmware). The easiest way is to just use a different computer to sign in, order, sign out, and do the same anytime you need to order VIP. You don't have to order from the same computer you play on.

[quote name='statiC Cero']Yeah, same here. Sucks to be legit and thinking you were flagged for cheating.

Anyway, I ordered the 250gb HD on May 21 and Fable 2 on July 1 and didn't receive either. When the 90 days were up, I emailed them on Mon Aug 23 about the HD and also included the order# for fable 2 as well.

Long story short, I received the HD on Thur 8/26 and Fable on Fri 8/27. Hope this helps out anyone in the same situation.[/QUOTE]
Lol the only reason you're "legit" is because you order small prizes that arent even worth more than 10-20 bucks. Lol i'd love to see you order something big then see you get the "cheated" email.

[quote name='Bluetooth307']Lol the only reason you're "legit" is because you order small prizes that arent even worth more than 10-20 bucks. Lol i'd love to see you order something big then see you get the "cheated" email.[/QUOTE]

C'mon, man. I don't really understand what you're trying to say. Do you think I cheat and get away with it because I order small prizes or would you just like to like to see someone who doesn't cheat get labeled as a cheater? Either way, you're a douche.

[quote name='statiC Cero']Yeah, same here. Sucks to be legit and thinking you were flagged for cheating.

Long story short, I received the HD on Thur 8/26 and Fable on Fri 8/27. Hope this helps out anyone in the same situation.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bluetooth307']Lol the only reason you're "legit" is because you order small prizes that arent even worth more than 10-20 bucks. Lol i'd love to see you order something big then see you get the "cheated" email.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='statiC Cero']C'mon, man. I don't really understand what you're trying to say. Do you think I cheat and get away with it because I order small prizes or would you just like to like to see someone who doesn't cheat get labeled as a cheater? Either way, you're a douche.[/QUOTE]

I'll take "miss-communication" for $500, Alex. :roll::lol:

In Bing's eyes, players that order small items are "legit" and players who order bigger prizes are "cheaters"...regardless of how their tickets were earned (and by "how" I mean the games that were played for said tickets). Check the last few pages and you'll know what I mean. There have been posters that have said they played games where it wasn't possible to bot and, yet, they still got the "you cheated" email from Bing. :hot:

Many have asked for playtime stats (since Bing claims to have them in the "you cheated" emails) but Bing won't (or can't) provide that information. If I was in their shoes, I'd have the stats and everything.

"On the 5th, it shows that you finished this game in 30 seconds when most of our players don't finish before the 60-second mark."

Something like that. Instead, we get nothing. No prizes, no further response...nothing. As I've emailed them, it's like telling someone "I know what you did" without any proof to back up your accusation. How do you know "what I did" when you can't even show me the facts and you have NOTHING to back your "story" up? :roll:

And statiC, you don't have to worry about anyone wishing ill-will on you. If you play long enough, Bing will screw you over in due time. Enjoy those prizes while you can and remember that every one UPS sends you could be your last. ;)

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']I'll take "miss-communication" for $500, Alex. :roll::lol:

In Bing's eyes, players that order small items are "legit" and players who order bigger prizes are "cheaters"...regardless of how their tickets were earned.

And statiC, you don't have to worry about anyone wishing ill-will on you. If you play long enough, Bing will screw you over in due time. Enjoy those prizes while you can and remember that every one UPS sends you could be your last. ;)[/QUOTE]

In my eyes, it's shitty to be labeled a cheater regardless of the size of the prize. I sure you're right about being screwed in the end, though. That way Bluetooth307 will get to "Lol" when I get the "you cheated" email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back