[Dead] Bayonetta (360/PS3) $9.98 with free shipping at Amazon

Anyone in this thread who's trying to convince you not to get the game based on it's (very largely perceived) technical shortcomings is a buffoon. The game is amazingly fun, if you're a fan of games in the vein of Devil May Cry and God of Way you won't be disappointed. Saying this game has PS2 level graphics on PS3.. that's just laughable.

Really nice deal. Was going to just play the 360 version whenever I ever got my hands on a console but at this price point I don't mind owning both or if this version is playable enough might just stick with this one. Thanks OP.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! Ordered one for my boyfriend and another for my brother for Christmas (already have the 360 ver for myself).

It isn't the PS3 fault the PS3 version is bad. These cheap developers just don't have enough funding to make a perfect port or just build the game separately for PS3. PS3 can probably handle it just as good. I mean look at GT5, and Uncharted 2. They look awesome.

[quote name='whoknows']I played this on PS3 back at release and didn't really have a problem with it. It was definitely very playable.

Is the 360 version really worth an extra $6?[/QUOTE]

I bought a 360 to play Bayonetta in September even though I had a PS3. :)

[quote name='Chango']Xbox version is $9.98:applause:[/QUOTE]

Nice. If I didn't already just pick it up from BBV BOGO... then I'd jump on that.

[quote name='dejeckt']I understand for price adjusting...but they credited me $10 for a $13 purchase.

So basically I got Bayonetta for $3.00. I'm not complaining, just saying its weird that they credited me $10 instead of $3.00.[/QUOTE]

ohhhhh..well then, i say donate the $7 difference on behalf of CAG to Child's Play, so atleast its going to a good cause and your essentially doing the right thing. or, you could just spend it on amazon to give it back to them. chances are if you report the mishap, the employee who made the error will probably get in trouble and thats not good, especially around holiday season.

Thanks to whoever said about getting it at Toys R Us, I had a $10 credit from New Vegas and I used the b1g1 40% off to get Bayonetta for 360 and Prinny Premium Edition for PSP for seven dollars out the door!

I wanted it for PS3 because I just bought a new PS3, but with everyone saying its better on Xbox i picked it up for 9.98 shipped with amazon prime. Thank you

Ordered the 360 version, and bought Resonance of Fate too so I could get my free shipping on.

I just hope they show up after I get back home, since I hate going to the post office.

They finally dropped the 360 version. Absolutely cannot beat less than 10 bucks. I slept through the Black Friday deal... apparently getting sleep is worth it.

Even if i still had an xbox from 9.99 to 15.99 better come with dlc fuck that inferior frame rate issue for almost double the price no thanks better have 6 extra map packs for 6 bucks more.

[quote name='The Acacia Strain']Just noticed it is $10 for the xbox 360 too.

Can't say that I am going to bite. I have a feeling it will end up even cheaper. I'm talking used at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

its gonna be a while, its still 17.99 used right now. by the time it drops to 9.99 it will be covered with dust, fingerprints from being bought and traded in several times..the case will be covered with sticker residue...you might not even get the manual... haha u see where im going with this.

Ya, I usually disagree with the idea of "inferior" version most of the time (cause the difference are usually minimal) but this time I have to agree. Bayonetta is a much better game on 360. It runs smooth (feels like 60fps) while PS3 version seems to struggle a lot just to keep it at 30fps. It's definitively playable though so if it's the only choice you have, go for the ps3 version. Otherwise I would've gladly paid the additional 5-10 bucks for 360 version (I think that's the price it's been lately).

For real? I've got a huge backlog and promised myself constraint and to practice the mantra that it's not saving money if you don't ever play the game (thanks guy from the Steam sale thread). This is on my list of games I'm trying to AVOID buying along with Darksiders and Red Faction: Guerilla (all great games from what I hear, and I want to play - but the backlog is 50+ games deep - thanks real world).

I need help fellow CAGs, I'm like an addict in need of a fix...FOR GOD'S SAKE, IT'S LESS THAN 10 DOLLARS.

Well I just got the xbox 360 version for FREE:) Went and traded in $40 of coins at Coinstar...came home, entered in the promo code and 2 minutes later I have my $10 promo credit in my email. Plop the game in my cart, apply the code at checkout and blip-blop its on it way here for free with free shipping. Not exactly crazy about the demo I played but many of you say it is great and free is free. I will easily find something to buy with my $40 e-cert so it is win win.

[quote name='illennium']Hated the demo, but $10 price + credit from buying a PS3 + I'm an idiot = purchased.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. I may never play it more than 3-4 hours but I spent $11 to watch Tron: Legacy and it only lasted 2 hours so it seems like a reasonable justification...right;)

[quote name='blitztwn36']For real? I've got a huge backlog and promised myself constraint and to practice the mantra that it's not saving money if you don't ever play the game (thanks guy from the Steam sale thread). This is on my list of games I'm trying to AVOID buying along with Darksiders and Red Faction: Guerilla (all great games from what I hear, and I want to play - but the backlog is 50+ games deep - thanks real world).

I need help fellow CAGs, I'm like an addict in need of a fix...FOR GOD'S SAKE, IT'S LESS THAN 10 DOLLARS.[/QUOTE]

My backlog isn't quite that, but I'm very much in the same boat, haha. I couldn't keep from jumping on this at $10 either.

I'm also eying Darksiders as it seems to be creeping closer and closer to under $10... Like right now how it's available for 11.99 (PS3) Like New from Amazon Warehouse... Argh

One thing that keeps me from getting too worried about jumping on so many of these deals is that getting them for great prices usually means they hold value pretty well. Such that if I really had to I could move some of my backlog and basically get what money I had in them back.

Edit: My mistake it's actually 11.99 and not 12.99 right now

[quote name='blitztwn36']For real? I've got a huge backlog and promised myself constraint and to practice the mantra that it's not saving money if you don't ever play the game (thanks guy from the Steam sale thread). This is on my list of games I'm trying to AVOID buying along with Darksiders and Red Faction: Guerilla (all great games from what I hear, and I want to play - but the backlog is 50+ games deep - thanks real world).

I need help fellow CAGs, I'm like an addict in need of a fix...FOR GOD'S SAKE, IT'S LESS THAN 10 DOLLARS.[/QUOTE]

dude. my entire collection of 200+ games is basically backlog and i still bought this lol. think of it this way;

when was the last time you saw a new(unused), less than a year old, action packed and fun, goty nominee game with free shipping for less than $10?

exactly. :lol:

Awesome deal...this will be my 2nd PS3 game. I used $9.98 of my credit from the PS3 amazon credit deal + amazon prime = :D

Ok dammit. I'm in for one on :360: although I just picked up a slightly beat up and surface scratched copy at Blockbuster. Going to trade that one in for $7.50. So only a few bucks more a new version.

All you cheapasses who posted the "I'll wait for it to drop" messages back when this released better make good on your words. This game is great!

[quote name='technicalstylez']dude. my entire collection of 200+ games is basically backlog and i still bought this lol. think of it this way;

when was the last time you saw a new(unused), less than a year old, action packed and fun, goty nominee game with free shipping for less than $10?

exactly. :lol:[/QUOTE]

honestly - i ask for help and you all say, buy, buy, buy (damn you fellow CAGs!)! i guess i'll meet you halfway and go try the demo...i can justify buying a game and never playing it if i like the demo (step 1 is admitting i have a problem, and yes, i have a problem, but fuck that problem).

bread's done
Back