[Dead] Bayonetta (360/PS3) $9.98 with free shipping at Amazon

Honestly I have a backlog of 20+ games. Mostly PS3 and about 4 Xbox 360 games. I bought this game. Yes I have a problem with cheap games (AMAZON!!).

I bought this a few hours ago for $15. Is there any way to contact them about getting the $5 retroactively taken off. I mean, the additional $5 discount was applied literally two hours after I ordered it.

If you tried the demo, and didn't like it, I still encourage you to spend the $10.00 and give it another try. You won't lose that much on trade-in, regardless. If you have any love for action games, then try it. This is what Devil May Cry 4 should've been...

I keep trading my own copy...this is the third time I've bought this game. And I've only played 15 minutes of it...it's good but I've been too busy playing Fable III, Alan Wake, Black Ops...just got Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood so looks like I'm pushing Bayonetta off to the side again...

But thanks CAG for showing me this!!!

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Wish I had waited a while longer. I bought it from BB way back when they had it for $20, thinking that was a good deal.[/QUOTE]

It was a very good deal at the time. Buying games at any price is foolish if you're not going to play them for 4 months.

[quote name='dragonjud']If you tried the demo, and didn't like it, I still encourage you to spend the $10.00 and give it another try. You won't lose that much on trade-in, regardless. If you have any love for action games, then try it. This is what Devil May Cry 4 should've been...[/QUOTE]

I was so surprised/pleased with Bayonetta, it made me as happy as Devil May Cry (first one).

The best 1000/1000 I ever got.

Excellent, thanks :D I'm going to return the copy I bought at Best Buy for $20 a while back.

EDIT: Damn, I checked my receipt and it says the return period is 30 days. Has anyone returned a game at Best Buy longer than that?

I already have the 360 version, and a sealed copy of the Australian Climax Edition for the PS3... yet I still feel the urge to buy another copy for some reason.

Aww damn. Bought one copy of PS3 version and a copy of the 360 version during the BF day. It's $6... but still. They're still both sealed.

[quote name='kearn']I bought this a few hours ago for $15. Is there any way to contact them about getting the $5 retroactively taken off. I mean, the additional $5 discount was applied literally two hours after I ordered it.[/QUOTE]

Can't you just cancel the order and re-purchase?

[quote name='kearn']I bought this a few hours ago for $15. Is there any way to contact them about getting the $5 retroactively taken off. I mean, the additional $5 discount was applied literally two hours after I ordered it.[/QUOTE]

Dude, im in the same boat. I bought a few games for my son and the next day the all dropped in price, so I contacted them and they basically blew me off. The part that really pisses me off though, is that the games arent even here yet. Cant you just adjust the price amazon?? :bomb:

[quote name='yokofox33']I already have the 360 version, and a sealed copy of the Australian Climax Edition for the PS3... yet I still feel the urge to buy another copy for some reason.[/QUOTE]
do it!!

[quote name='thegreek']Dude, im in the same boat. I bought a few games for my son and the next day the all dropped in price, so I contacted them and they basically blew me off. The part that really pisses me off though, is that the games arent even here yet. Cant you just adjust the price amazon?? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

In the past, I was able to catch the delivery man and refuse shipment. Then it gets returned and I get a full refund. Don't know how it is now.

If you're lucky they might make a "one-time exception". Otherwise no unfortunately.

Anyway buying a copy for myself. Already played & 1K'd the game during the summer but I want a sealed copy. It's Platinum Games so I end up getting second copies anyway.

I got this for :ps3: from bbv for 8 bucks during a previous b1g1. Awesome action game and blows Devil May Cry 4 out of the water (still can't get myself to beat DMC4).

The tributes to old SEGA games like Super Hang On and Space Harrier made me very happy. Only part of the game I didn't like was the jumping puzzle with the vanishing blocks near the end.

The games runs fine and load times are tolerable. I didn't experience slow down either. Whoever said it looks like a ps2 game needs to lay down the crack pipe.

I don't need any more games, but $10 for a relatively new game that got great reviews...can't beat that. I'm in for 1.

Hmmm. Kind of wishing I didn't buy that used copy from BBV for $7.50+tax now. It'll play the same, so guess I'll stick w/ what I've got...though minty-fresh-complete sure would be nice.

[quote name='eugaet']Hmmm. Kind of wishing I didn't buy that used copy from BBV for $7.50+tax now. It'll play the same, so guess I'll stick w/ what I've got...though minty-fresh-complete sure would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did the same too, BUT Amazon trade in $7.50 so I'm going to go ahead and trade in my used copy and picked up a new one! :)

[quote name='tmly']Can't you just cancel the order and re-purchase?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it has already shipped. I have free Amazon Prime two-day shipping as a part of their student program, so they often move pass processing within a half-hour or so following the initial order.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='egonpax']Yeah I did the same too, BUT Amazon trade in $7.50 so I'm going to go ahead and trade in my used copy and picked up a new one! :)[/QUOTE]Good idea!...except my BBV copy is not complete. I could put it in an original case, but I would still need to find a manual.

[quote name='eugaet']Good idea!...except my BBV copy is not complete. I could put it in an original case, but I would still need to find a manual.[/QUOTE]

do'eth!

This game is freaking awesome! Thats such a stupidly low price for Bayonetta. I have the 360 version, but I think i'll get the ps3 version w/ this deal, wow.

Just thought I'd add to the silliness/love and join the other fine folks here who own one version and double dipped on the other. Bayonetta is just that good.

P.S. - This is my first and probably also my last post on CAG. Why post? Bayonetta is just that good.
P.P.S. - I've had this account for a few years (apparently). But if I didn't, I'd register just to make this post. Bayonetta is just that good.
P.P.P.S. - You know what? I'm gonna buy a few copies to give away as gifts later. Because...

[quote name='egonpax']do'eth![/QUOTE]I went ahead and locked it in...but I may not care enough to go to the effort, especially w/ Xmas looming. I value my time more than I used to. This CAG's getting old...

[quote name='Attack You']P.P.P.S. - You know what? I'm gonna buy a few copies to give away as gifts later. Because...[/QUOTE]Because what?

[quote name='javeryh']I just bought this blind on the 360. I know nothing about it but for $10 who cares?[/QUOTE]

If you don't like this game, you don't like fun. :)

It's a game that's all about action and doesn't take itself too seriously. I love this game. Bought a sealed copy for the collection. Too bad there was never a CE. (I guess except the climax aussie edition.?)

[quote name='kidrocklive']He's saying "its just that good" lol[/QUOTE]Yes, I know. But he also said...

Originally Posted by Attack You
This is my first and probably also my last post on CAG.

...and I was trying to get him to make a second post. It would have made me happy. You, however, have made me sad. Take away my fun...

good thing i didn't get it for $20 from dell a month ago with 5-7 day standard shipping and it still hasn't started shipping yet. that would be a travesty

Thanks OP! This deal is hard to pass up! $10 with free shipping! Awesome! God bless! And merry Christmas!

Decided, screw it, why not. It's only $10, everyone seems to love it on these forums and I've got $70 in amazon credit and another $40 on the way.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Decided, screw it, why not. It's only $10, everyone seems to love it on these forums and I've got $70 in amazon credit and another $40 on the way.[/QUOTE]

same......for $10, i don't think you can go wrong.....I just played a bit of the demo and enjoyed it, but demos aren't always an accurate representation for the entire game.

Ive sank alot of hours just playing the Angel Slayer Lost Chapter. The combat is just so much fun to do and so unique that when I play other games I wish they had the dodge offset. If it werent for Arkham Asylum, Id say it was one of the best combat systems ive played. The combat is so deep.

Awesome price at $10, I know you can get it for $5 used at BBV, but it cant go much lower than this for such a great game. Its what got me somewhat interested in Vanquish.

bread's done
Back