[Dead] Bayonetta (360/PS3) $9.98 with free shipping at Amazon

[quote name='eugaet']Yes, I know. But he also said...

Originally Posted by Attack You
This is my first and probably also my last post on CAG.

...and I was trying to get him to make a second post. It would have made me happy. You, however, have made me sad. Take away my fun...[/QUOTE]

ahh sorry lol

Omg, Dead Space now this. I can't afford to buy this. :(

Thank you amazon for my lost income.

Ps: Where is Katey Perrys bouncing boobs when you need them. I loved seeing them during black friday.

I could not resist at this price. I watched the trailer on amazon and realized I had no clue as to how cool this game is going to be.

I indecisiveness is no match for the deals of CAG. Bought it then felt with school and my backlog I'd never really get it but could maybe rent it over the summer so I canceled it. Then this morning I was just like screw it it's only $10 lol.

man, kinda makes me regret getting this on release day and it's still sealed. But I don't really mind since I know it's a great game and hope there were enough sales for a sequel.

This is my GOTY for 2010! $10 is a steal! I would have bought the PS3 version just for the hell of it (Seeing I already own the superior Xbox 360 version) but it's back up to $20. I think I'll buy another Xbox 360 copy for my brother's Xmas stocking though! Sweet! Bayonetta ROCKS!

I picked up Bayonetta during Blockbusters buy one get one free. I picked this up at 9.99 and House of Dead 2 & 3 on wii for a grand total of around 10.81 =3

That is amazing deal. Bayonetta is one of the best games of 2010. In fact I am having touble thinking of a game that I played this year that was more fun.

Sweet, picked it up using my $10 Coinstar credit. Santa's bringing a Kinect bundle for the boys, so this is my first official Xbox 360 game purchase.

got it from gameflt for 9.99 since the deal is daed.. there games are premo anyways... only negative is the tax i have to pay

Deal is dead. Booooooooooooo. Guess my patience in not buying it paid off...haha (I still really want it, but trying to cut-down on the back-log so I'm actually playing current games and not just finishing Fable - yes, the ORIGINAL XBOX TITLE). Only a matter of weeks before it drops again and my interest is peaked again.

Ordered yesterday around 2pm...I come home today and it's already delivered. Technically, I had the two day Prime shipping, but it came early :)

[quote name='blitztwn36']Deal is dead. Booooooooooooo. Guess my patience in not buying it paid off...haha (I still really want it, but trying to cut-down on the back-log so I'm actually playing current games and not just finishing Fable - yes, the ORIGINAL XBOX TITLE). Only a matter of weeks before it drops again and my interest is peaked again.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how it could get much lower.

I recently just picked up DMC4 for $5 and that game came out like 20 years ago.

Nice deal but please change the topic to reflict the 360 ver is $15 something. I was all excited it dropped to $10 then i go to buy it and wham $16 almost plus tax for NY. I do not mind the tax but please change the topic it says both are that price.

Damnit i just bought this from amazon last week for $15, I haven't been able to play it either my wifi router's been acting up so I can't download the patch for the ps3 version.

I'm assuming amazon wont give me an extra $5 credit, oh well at least I only lost 5 bucks

[quote name='KornKid91']Damnit i just bought this from amazon last week for $15, I haven't been able to play it either my wifi router's been acting up so I can't download the patch for the ps3 version.

I'm assuming amazon wont give me an extra $5 credit, oh well at least I only lost 5 bucks[/QUOTE]

It's worth a shot - chat/call them up :cool:

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Nice deal but please change the topic to reflict the 360 ver is $15 something. I was all excited it dropped to $10 then i go to buy it and wham $16 almost plus tax for NY. I do not mind the tax but please change the topic it says both are that price.[/QUOTE]
You missed the deal, the price went back up.

Don't know if this has been posted before or not, but its 9.98 on both systems at Toys R Us on clearance. Just picked up a 360 copy today. :)

bread's done
Back