(DEAD) Best Buy - PSVita 32GB Memory Card $64.99 ($44.99 After GCU Discount) - In Store Pick Up Only

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Thanks to handsomepete for the find. I thought this needed it's own thread.

Best Buy has the PSVita 32GB Memory Card on sale for $64.99 ($44.99 after GCU Discount) - As of now available for in store pickup only.

No link because every time I add one, it doesn't do so properly. Just go to the Best Buy Website and type in vita memory card to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered Wednesday and received order received confirmation at around 3:30 PM, just got order shipped confirmation at around 3:30 PM today, checked tracking number and the status is "out for delivery". I even checked the order status this morning and it was "processing". Excited about the speed, but confused as well :whistle2:/

I got you beat. I ordered an item at 2:30AM on the 1st. It arrived on the 2nd, and I got shipping confirmation on the 3rd.

Mine finally arrived. Was "In Proccess" for 3 days until the tracking number appeared today and it had already been delivered this morning. Even if the 64GB are coming in around $80 I don't really regret the purchase. I wouldn't spend 90 (after tax) for one anytime soon as too many games this month and PS4 next month.

Mine just got delivered. Victory!

Even if the 64GB are coming in around $80 I don't really regret the purchase. I wouldn't spend 90 (after tax) for one anytime soon as too many games this month and PS4 next month.
Agreed. Honestly, I wasn't even going to get a 32 GB - I was probably going to be just fine with a used 16 GB off AWD - but this deal was too good to pass up. I'd rather put whatever money comes up in the difference between the price of a 32 GB and 64 GB towards my PS4 pre-order or games for that system.

Don't hold your breath on back ordered ones... this sale, the $20 off and the fact that stores don't have any left... I feel like Sony is discontinuing this memory card for the 64 GB ones... just my thought on the shortage and sale prices.
I seriously doubt that the 32gb cards will be discontinued; if anything Sony might discontinue the 4 and 8gb cards since they really don't hold much. The 32gb is a great size and will hold a lot of games (mine has over 70) especially if you have a mix of game types.

Best Buy discontinued the 16GB memory card, and it looks to be the case they're doing the same with the 32GB one.

But that doesn't mean shit about Sony discontinuing them. I'm curious why BBY doesn't want to stock any bigger memory cards, especially before the 64GB one even comes out but whatever.

Best Buy discontinued the 16GB memory card, and it looks to be the case they're doing the same with the 32GB one.

But that doesn't mean shit about Sony discontinuing them. I'm curious why BBY doesn't want to stock any bigger memory cards, especially before the 64GB one even comes out but whatever.

Bust Buy is doing some weird things with gaming lately. I think they are just trying to clear our items that aren't big sellers and move on to other items. The gaming section is a shadow of its former self. I basically think Best Buy is going to have their stores be more of a showroom/mini-mall and focus more heavily on their online presence. Cause let's face it, at least among CAGs we mainly buy online and if we can do store pickup. We mostly never go to a store and start looking around for stuff to buy, we plan ahead.

Granted that's not how a normal customer shops, but that's where the showroom side comes into play. That's my though anyway.

Bust Buy is doing some weird things with gaming lately. I think they are just trying to clear our items that aren't big sellers and move on to other items. The gaming section is a shadow of its former self. I basically think Best Buy is going to have their stores be more of a showroom/mini-mall and focus more heavily on their online presence. Cause let's face it, at least among CAGs we mainly buy online and if we can do store pickup. We mostly never go to a store and start looking around for stuff to buy, we plan ahead.

Granted that's not how a normal customer shops, but that's where the showroom side comes into play. That's my though anyway.
They're probably making room for the One and the Four.

They're probably making room for the One and the Four.
Nah, the gaming section is 1/2 the size that it used to be and they added Samsung and Microsoft/Windows areas to the store to make use of the relocated space. I've been to two BBY and both did this, I believe it is a nationwide change. When XB1/PS4 comes out they'll prob just smoosh stuff together even more.

Lucky me! Spotted last 32 GB at my local bestbuy with $35 RZ GC knock it down $10.XX after taxes ;)  Should i pick up 2nd 32 GB card or i good to go with Vita for long time?

So I called CS about my order and there was nothing available for me within 50 miles or shipping.  But I talked to their supervisor and was able to get it for the same price when it comes back in stock within a month. They added a note and gave me a case number just in case.

Stopped by the Signal Hill, CA location and ran across one sitting on the shelf. Props to Ramon who scanned it for me and printed the coupon for me from my reward zone account. My son now has his 2nd 32GB memory card.

Stopped by the Signal Hill, CA location and ran across one sitting on the shelf. Props to Ramon who scanned it for me and printed the coupon for me from my reward zone account. My son now has his 2nd 32GB memory card.
That's a terrible store. I went there yesterday because it still beats the Long Beach store.

There is a PS3 Tournament Controller by Power A on clearance there, in case you go back. There was one left.

Hey guys I have a spare 32gb if fellow cags were unable to get in on the deal. My hometown store was cleaned out by el hoardo.

The BB up the street in a smaller town has one reserved for me. If you guys need me to I can get it for you

$55 shipped.

Hey guys I have a spare 32gb if fellow cags were unable to get in on the deal. My hometown store was cleaned out by el hoardo.

The BB up the street in a smaller town has one reserved for me. If you guys need me to I can get it for you
PM'ed you.

Sony and retailers really need to be more aggressive with the price cuts to the Vita Memory. If the 32 gb went down to 35 I might bite.

:/ when i ordered it was in stock in all my nearby stores.. now its sold out everywhere despite me getting the pickup confirmation. Too good to be true... just like when she told me she didn't have an STD

That's a terrible store. I went there yesterday because it still beats the Long Beach store.

There is a PS3 Tournament Controller by Power A on clearance there, in case you go back. There was one left.
What's so special about it? I'm about 1 mile away from the store at the moment while my kid has hockey practice. I may have to go back if it's any good.

What's so special about it? I'm about 1 mile away from the store at the moment while my kid has hockey practice. I may have to go back if it's any good.
It's like $20 off the price you would pay for it anywhere else.

I'll show you a link to it on Amazon. I personally prefer no rubber grip or weird texture grip for my controllers, so I don't like it.

http://www.amazon.com/POWER-FUS1ON-Tournament-Controller-PlayStation-3/dp/B0096KF7O4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381008598&sr=8-1&keywords=617885000669

Unless i want to go to Michigan for one im out of luck...ahh well. Anybody try to get this price matched at another store?

Went to my local store to trade in madden and figured i would look on the shelf for the card. Nothing there, though i didnt expect there to be since the website said unavailable, but i still decided to ask an employee. The computer said 3 in the store... he searched for about 15 min b4 coming to the conclusion they were probably shoplifted.

It showed unavailable in my area, but I did find one in store anyway and it rang up for the 44.99 price once they scanned the Rewards card. Thanks to the OP for this one. I should be set for Vita memory for a long time.

Sony and retailers really need to be more aggressive with the price cuts to the Vita Memory. If the 32 gb went down to 35 I might bite.
Seeing how at $45 every best buy seems to be completely sold out, they probably won't be too motivated to be more aggressive. But who knows!

Damn Best Buy. I placed my order on Tuesday, or Wednesday. I got an email saying it was ready and would be until next Wednesday. Then, on Saturday, I got a message saying my order has been cancelled. If I don't get my card for $45, Best Buy's gonna pay.

Damn Best Buy. I placed my order on Tuesday, or Wednesday. I got an email saying it was ready and would be until next Wednesday. Then, on Saturday, I got a message saying my order has been cancelled. If I don't get my card for $45, Best Buy's gonna pay.
if by "pay" you mean refund then yea i guess they will

If any CAG was unable to get in on the deal, PM me. I will help the best way i can

I'm sure this product is sold out everywhere by now.
You realize there is a trading thread for this right? Also this is like the third or fourth post you have made about selling one.

Best Buy associate just told me that there store is only getting in 1 or 2 per shipment now and there is a rumor that the only reason why they are limiting the how many orders they get is because they are discontinuing the 32gb. 

Best Buy associate just told me that there store is only getting in 1 or 2 per shipment now and there is a rumor that the only reason why they are limiting the how many orders they get is because they are discontinuing the 32gb.
Discontinuing the 32GB is the stupidest thing Sony can do. They should end the 4GB and shift everything down a price tier with the 64GB taking over for the 32GB at $100. To end the biggest size currently, but leave the 4GB is stupid.

just a heads up, they've been out of stock for days in my state, but now some show up available.   worth checking again, at least some stores either have restocked or perhaps some never got picked up... either way, worth checking your local stores again.

Discontinuing the 32GB is the stupidest thing Sony can do. They should end the 4GB and shift everything down a price tier with the 64GB taking over for the 32GB at $100. To end the biggest size currently, but leave the 4GB is stupid.
It's hard to believe, especially if the source is just store employees. They have told me some really crazy rumors in the past (like ps4 was going to be $800). Like you said, it also wouldn't make sense to introduce 64gb and discontinue the next largest size, while retaining the smallest one (the least practical)

just a heads up, they've been out of stock for days in my state, but now some show up available. worth checking again, at least some stores either have restocked or perhaps some never got picked up... either way, worth checking your local stores again.
Yep, some showing up in my zip code again.

Thanks guys, I was able to put one on hold for myself in the next town over. Was checking several times yesterday and they happened to update their stock online last night. Score!

It does look like they only had a couple available though because as of this morning, they were all out of stock.

bread's done
Back